• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Luffy 2 New Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't invited smh
Cleanest stand and stand user.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Vento Aureo 01 | Stands

Heavily disagree with the conceptual manipulation think. But I'm leaning towards to agree with the Subjective Reality or Toon Force thing.
Since the conceptual manipulation is no longer a thing on this thread, counting all the votes we've had so far we have this:

Agree with Subjective Reality: 2 (@MonkeyOfLife, @Nanashi)
Neutra/Leaning towards Subjective Reality: 2 (@LordGinSama, @SnookB)

You're welcome. By the by, I think the Subjective Reality fits better in Luffy's case. This would explain his resurrection, he negates the event of death and then just come back again.

Last edited:
Heavily disagree with the conceptual manipulation think. But I'm leaning towards to agree with the Subjective Reality or Toon Force thing.
Since the conceptual manipulation is no longer a thing on this thread, counting all the votes we've had so far we have this:

You're welcome. By the by, I think the Subjective Reality fits better in Luffy's case. This would explain his resurrection, he negates the event of death and then just come back again.
I also disagree with conceptual manipulation

What people think repulsion
image1-5.jpg

I also disagree with conceptual manipulation
I ain't couting votes for disagree regardind conceptual manipulation, even because this is not the OP's main subject, this is an ideia that came up from an user along the thread. The only thing that matters now is the Subjective Reality hax, that I'll be elaborating further once I have more time.

What people think repulsion
image1-5.jpg

Well, if you punch someone with enough strenght they'll be "repulsed", at least is the only logic I can pull out from this scan you've showed. But if you mean attack reflection when you say "repulsion", then we already have it listed on the Busoshoku page, you can read it here.

Well, but elaborating more the question about Luffy's subjective reality.
My guess is that Nika provides these reality warping effects as a passive for Luffy. The moment he dies and resurrects is a good point of this, Nika's will probably resurrected him by, passively, negating it. And there is this moment in Chapter 1044:
3HHYT69.png

One of the gorosei members states that all zoan fruits have a will of their own, being Nika the one with the name of a God. Also he says that: "They're supposedly only limited by their imagination".
I would say that this and the other Toon Force effects happen because of some kind of Subjective Reality, even if is a limited one, that distorts the surroundings according to Nika's will, this explains why Luffy came back to life when he was dead. Nika negated his death and when Luffy woke up again, it started to distort the reality in a way that it would be fun. The power is actually something that changes the surroundings in a fun way, not because it's a Toon Force properly said, rather it is the way Nika/Joy Boy wants to see the world, maybe it can even explain the rubber properties from Luffy's body, is Nika changing it in a way that will be fun. This perfectly matches with the definition of JoyBoy, that can be found here:

CIrpL3w.jpg

Besides Subjective Reality, my other guess is that he gets type 8 Immortality as long as Nika wants him to live. And the main one is that the thing doesn't come from Luffy's will, but from Nika's, making it a passive hax.

Besides Subjective Reality, my other guess is that he gets type 8 Immortality as long as Nika wants him to live. And the main one is that the thing doesn't come from Luffy's will, but from Nika's, making it a passive hax.
That sounds a bit too much like headcanon. It isn't confirmed that Nika's will resurrected Luffy.

I suggested type 8 awhile ago and it got decent support but said suggestion was forgotten about it the last G5 CRT.
Reliant immortality (because heart drum go brr) makes sense tbfh. But the subjective reality thing is more or less for the zany stuff

IMG_2242.jpg
Toon force Luffy [Ch 1044]
———————————————————————
Kanji

**その体はゴムそのものの性質を持ち

空想のままに戦い……人々を笑顔にしたという

"解放の戦士„またの名を

"太陽の神ニカ„

覚醒はゴムの体に更なる”腕力„と“自由„を与えるという

世界で一最も…**

⬇️

———————————————————————
Translation

**Possessing a body with the properties of rubber itself.

Fighting in whatever way he imagines/facies/Fantasises…… Bringing smiles to the faces of men and women.

The "warrior of liberation", also known as

"Nika, the god of the sun".

Awakening gives the rubber body more "physical strength" and "freedom"

It is said that in all the world…**
To further support Toon force Luffy we see here Luffy had awakened his Gomu Gomu no mi DF and turns the ground into rubber and pulls it up however suprisingly he reflects the “Blast breath” attack. Whether it was rubber or even rock it should have been vaporised or damaged let alone it getting totally reflected the only explanation to this is that Luffy wanted it to happen therefore it did he didn’t know the result of doing it all he knew is that he wanted to reflect Kaido’s attack so he did it. In conclusion Luffy to a certain degree of power Luffy in gear 5th can “fight in whatever way he facies/imagines/wants”. [Ch 1044 & 1045]
Kaido states Luffy have toon force

image0.png
➙ CLAIRVOYANCE

Luffy has Clairvoyance Using observation haki Luffy can perceive/read the location, number and movement of enemies hidden out of sight. [Note: Clairvoyance - the ability to gain information about an object, person, location through extrasensory perception.] [Ch 597]

Luffy has Clairvoyance Using observation haki Luffy can perceive/read the location, number and movement of enemies hidden out of sight. [Note: Clairvoyance - the ability to gain information about an object, person, location through extrasensory perception.] [Ch 597]
Every layer of haki is mentioned in its pages as Extrasensory perception and Precognition

I think Toon Force would be better and type 8 immortality is fine too

Reasoning for both: God Sun Nika goes brrrr

I think Toon Force would be better and type 8 immortality is fine too

Reasoning for both: God Sun Nika goes brrrr
IMG_2242.jpg
Toon force Luffy [Ch 1044]
———————————————————————
Kanji

**その体はゴムそのものの性質を持ち

空想のままに戦い……人々を笑顔にしたという

"解放の戦士„またの名を

"太陽の神ニカ„

覚醒はゴムの体に更なる”腕力„と“自由„を与えるという

世界で一最も…**

⬇️

———————————————————————
Translation

**Possessing a body with the properties of rubber itself.

Fighting in whatever way he imagines/facies/Fantasises…… Bringing smiles to the faces of men and women.

The "warrior of liberation", also known as

"Nika, the god of the sun".

Awakening gives the rubber body more "physical strength" and "freedom"

It is said that in all the world…**
To further support Toon force Luffy we see here Luffy had awakened his Gomu Gomu no mi DF and turns the ground into rubber and pulls it up however suprisingly he reflects the “Blast breath” attack. Whether it was rubber or even rock it should have been vaporised or damaged let alone it getting totally reflected the only explanation to this is that Luffy wanted it to happen therefore it did he didn’t know the result of doing it all he knew is that he wanted to reflect Kaido’s attack so he did it. In conclusion Luffy to a certain degree of power Luffy in gear 5th can “fight in whatever way he facies/imagines/wants”. [Ch 1044 & 1045]
Kaido states Luffy have toon force
Hello, I would like to update Luffy's profile and introduce toon force in his G5th, these are the reasons: The Road To Laugh Tale Volume 3 and 4 (An official source for one piece) tells you all about Luffy's G5th and how his powers work. It is said that Luffy literally has a unique and specific power and not just a transmutation and manipulation of the environment, Luffy is said to have the power of imagination, with this power Luffy is limited to only his imagination, with this power, Luffy can have fun and fight any way you want. This is stated several times not only in the road to laugh tale, but also in the One Piece Manga itself. Luffy in his G5th acquired the Power of Imagination, which allows Luffy to turn his imagination into reality, fighting in a way that defies common sense.

Olá, gostaria de atualizar o perfil do Luffy e introduzir a força no seu G5th, estes são os motivos: The Road To Laugh Tale Volume 3 e 4 (Uma fonte oficial para uma peça) conta tudo sobre o G5th do Luffy e como seus poderes funcionam . Diz-se que Luffy literalmente tem um poder único e específico e não apenas uma transmutação e manipulação do ambiente, Luffy é dito ter o poder da imaginação, com esse poder Luffy se limita apenas a sua imaginação, com esse poder, Luffy pode divirta-se e lute como quiser. Isso é afirmado várias vezes não apenas no conto da estrada para rir, mas também no próprio One Piece Manga. Luffy em seu G5th adquiriu o Poder da Imaginação, que permite a Luffy transformar sua imaginação em realidade, lutando de uma forma que desafia o senso comum.

Luffy has shown to have the toon force and to limit himself only to his imagination, so I think it would be good to update Luffy's profile in this regard.

Luffy mostrou ter força de desenho e se limitar apenas a sua imaginação, então acho que seria bom atualizar o perfil do Luffy nesse sentido.
Based on what I said, it's a long time to be introduced toon force or subjective reality, one of the 2 needs to be introduced in Luffy's profile.

I personally don’t agree with toon force, other reality manipulation abilities makes much more sense then toon force

it’s just resembles toon force a lot because of the thing of being free and doing what’s fun and stuff

Eu pessoalmente não concordo com o toon force, outras habilidades de manipulação da realidade fazem muito mais sentido do que o toon force

é muito parecido com o toon force por causa da coisa de ser livre e fazer o que é divertido e outras coisas
Nenhum deles "precisa". Nada que Luffy tem é Realidade Subjetiva ou Força Toon.
No mangá Luffy repele a explosão de boro de Kaido, se pararmos para analisar Luffy não deveria ser capaz de "refletir" pois além do ataque de Kaido não ser algo palpável para ser repelido, o piso de borracha que Luffy puxou deveria ser destruído ou queimado. isso não aconteceu, o chão não só saiu intacto como o ataque foi repelido e voltou para Kaido, isso muito possivelmente aconteceu porque Luffy tem o poder da imaginação, Luffy naquele momento queria que o ataque de Kaido fosse completamente repelido e voltasse para Kaido, ele imaginou e seu poder percebeu, o poder de imaginação de Luffy é limitado apenas a sua imaginação, tanto no mangá quanto no Road To laugh tale Luffy demonstra ter a capacidade de fazer o que ele imagina se tornar realidade.

No mangá Luffy repele a mais, além de explodir se pararmos para estudar Luffy não deveria ser de ataque de Kaido "refletir" pois algo palpável para ser repelido, piso de borracha que Luffy deveria ser destruído ou queimado . Isso não aconteceu, o chão só não saiu intacto e voltou para Kaido foi muito possivelmente porque Luffy tem o poder da imaginação, Luffy que naquele momento queria que o ataque de Kai fosse completamente repelido e voltasse para Kaido, ele imaginou e seu poder torná-lo luffy, quanto ao poder de imaginação de sua imaginação, tanto no homem quanto na estrada para rir.
The fact that Luffy has the power of imagination is something that is made clear, that is, if he has this power we have to see which category he fits into.

Nenhum deles "precisa". Nada que Luffy tem é Realidade Subjetiva ou Força Toon.
I expressed myself wrong, it's not like I really needed to analyze this issue, the fact that Luffy has the power of imagination according to my arguments is something that should be analyzed to see where this power fits in

In addition to looking like a cartoon character, Luffy was inspired by Tom and Jerry said by Eichiro Oda

That is, in addition to having the Power of Imagination, he was inspired by cartoon characters, it gives the impression that he really has the toon force.

The fact that Luffy has the power of imagination is something that is made clear, that is, if he has this power we have to see which category he fits into.
Luffy's ability works like this
"I imagine I can punch you"
"Is this in my ability to do?"
"Yes? Ok. Punch you."

Luffy grabs lightning and grows without air. The things in his imagination are things he's able to do just not to the full extent because his body isn't fully free to his thoughts.

"Yes? Ok. Punch you."

Luffy grabs lightning and grows without air. The things in his imagination are things he's able to do just not to the full extent because his body isn't fully free to his thoughts.
So why was Luffy able to repel Kaido's boron blast? This shouldn't be possible, only "palpable" things like punches, stones and etc could be repelled, Luffy pulled the floor doing and hit it, besides it shouldn't be possible to hit the boron blast Luffy's rubber floor should have been charred or at least take damage, but that didn't happen, Luffy did something impossible which is to repeat explosions of fire without the ground being damaged, Luffy imagined it and it happened the way he imagined it, the fact that it happens proves why Luffy is said to have the power of imagination.

So why was Luffy able to repel Kaido's boron blast? This shouldn't be possible, only "palpable" things like punches, stones and etc could be repelled, Luffy pulled the floor doing and hit it, besides it shouldn't be possible to hit the boron blast Luffy's rubber floor should have been charred or at least take damage, but that didn't happen, Luffy did something impossible which is to repeat explosions of fire without the ground being damaged, Luffy imagined it and it happened the way he imagined it, the fact that it happens proves why Luffy is said to have the power of imagination.

Luffy repels fire blast without the rubber floor being damaged or charred, repelling a fire blast with a rubber floor is impossible, Luffy achieved this because he imagined the boron blast being bounced perfectly

Luffy repels fire blast without the rubber floor being damaged or charred, repelling a fire blast with a rubber floor is impossible, Luffy achieved this because he imagined the boron blast being bounced perfectly

If we analyze, not even Kaido understood this, fire explosion is something impossible to be hit in such a strange way as this, regardless of what is in front of the fire will clash, this did not happen due to Luffy imagining the fire being hit, Luffy used the power of imagination

This is like saying Raizo has subjective reality because his scroll can catch it

In addition to looking like a cartoon character, Luffy was inspired by Tom and Jerry said by Eichiro Oda

That is, in addition to having the Power of Imagination, he was inspired by cartoon characters, it gives the impression that he really has the toon force.

Ok but inspiration doesn’t justify luffy gaining literal toon force

Tons of characters are inspired by others but that doesn’t mean they share the same powers & abilities

"Yes? Ok. Punch you."

Yea but road to laugh tale literally confirms the stars we see over Kaido's head, the birds around Luffy when he gets hit with the death destroyer bagua- they're all actually there. They're not artistic choices, Luffy literally makes them appear according to Laugh Tale 4.
Those don't fall under rubberiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back