• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Luffy 2 New Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are deadass arguing that Haki's is conceptual just because it's stated to be a "Foreign Concept"

Y'all need to pick up an english dictionary and understand what an idiom is.

When dude is saying "This Haki must be a foreign Concept" it isn't him saying that Haki is conceptual in general or that this specific Haki is conceptual, he's saying that this "Haki", which is in reference to a form of Haki which he's never seen before, and this is supported by the fact he knows what Armament Haki is. Isn't something he initially knew about, thus making it a "Foreign Concept" to him when he sees it in action.

It's just a turn of phrase to say he was seeing something that he previously didn't know about. That's it.

This has to be the worst argument I've heard today. Zoro putting armament on his swords
ZORO'S SECRET ABILITY! | One Piece Amino'S SECRET ABILITY! | One Piece Amino

Ah yes zoro has ryou because of the art style makes sense. The same thing that wasn't even fully established at wano existed for armament.

Ah yes, I'm definitely not caught up on one piece. Yeah enel and that little girl reading minds definitely the same thing as fujitora and luffy able to sense emotions. Makes so much sense and lemme guess future sight and mind rope is the exact same thing right.
Luffy can't use mantra and we KNOW he can predict 'intent' and sense emotions. That's identical to mantra, but it's haki.
It was stated to drain haki not ryou, where did you get this from

EpMmGDEVoAIMTs-.jpg

From the mango

It was stated to drain haki not ryou, where did you get this from
https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_955_07.jpg

From this point on I'm deleting all of your memes from your messages
This has to be the worst argument I've heard today. Zoro putting armament on his swords Ah yes zoro has ryou because of the art style makes sense. The same thing that wasn't even fully established at wano existed for armament.
Screen_Shot_2022-09-16_at_6.10.57_PM.png

Flows through his swords

https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_955_07.jpg

From this point on I'm deleting all of your memes from your messages
:cry:that doesn't seem fair.
Screen_Shot_2022-09-16_at_6.10.57_PM.png

Flows through his swords
He was coating that sword with haki. Not emitting his haki outwards.
Luffy can't use mantra and we KNOW he can predict 'intent' and sense emotions. That's identical to mantra, but it's haki.
I never said he Can I just said, mantra is a specific type of observation haki.
EpMmGDEVoAIMTs-.jpg

From the mango
Forgot about those panels

Nah... It possessed his swords, it's different, which is why the have a will of there own 🙈
I was going to say, no his swords needed some time to fully load all that haki it was given. But hey thats even better
Kane Carter on Twitter: @sprunkzy It's just an edit of the ...

Last edited:
Since the whole "unreachibility" thing has been thoroughly discussed, how about the second suggestion? It seems fairly solid from what I've read here. Maybe some sort of reality warping. Toon Force?

Since the whole "unreachibility" thing has been thoroughly discussed, how about the second suggestion? It seems fairly solid from what I've read here. Maybe some sort of reality warping. Toon Force?
Toon force seems like a lowbal. Author level seems more fair.

Occam Razor says that we should use the simple answer, if they use the concept of flow they have Conceptual Manipulation

trollface-plants-vs-zombies_1.gif

Personally toon force doesn't make sense as it's not comedic affect for the show, but it's an actual ability in the show 🤔 but it works similar to toon force 🤔so idk
I think you believe it's like gag scenes where it has absolutely no effect on a series. Well that's the funny part it does when a cartoon character or someone who abides by cartoon physics does it. Only weakness is that the user cannot kill someone.

I think you believe it's like gag scenes where it has absolutely no effect on a series.
Yee kinda
Toon Force is an 'actual ability' that all of it's users also possess. Just because it's comedic doesn't mean it doesn't count.
Hmm? The ability is known in the show of one piece, normal or other toon force just do it, it's not an actual ability in the show that people acknowledge kinda

Just use brain and understand

Wdym by "limited toon force"
He's not breaking the laws of physics, warping reality, drawing tunels on walls and they're made real, etc, etc-- he's not doing entirely world breaking nonsense outside of just making sound effects and things appear for moments.
For now- I got a feeling gear 5 is gonna get nuttier the more we see it

Then again I'm not sure that warrants the 'limited' either. I'll let more knowledgeable members take a crack at that

He's not breaking the laws of physics, warping reality, drawing tunels on walls and they're made real, etc, etc-- he's not doing entirely world breaking nonsense outside of just making sound effects and things appear for moments.
For now- I got a feeling gear 5 is gonna get nuttier the more we see it

Then again I'm not sure that warrants the 'limited' either. I'll let more knowledgeable members take a crack at that
Ah so you mean hes not doing all of the toon forces abilities although he kinda is warping reality and breaking physics. I feel like the whole point of luffys df is freedom, therefore he will gain such freedom to the point where he isn't bound by anything. Which would probably make him boundless but ofc thats a very small chance of happening lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back