• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Revisions

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand combatant (Mimicked Luffy's fighting style and dominated him in a fist-fight. He can easily out-perform opponents of this level of skill and has noted that it had been years since he took a hit directly), Proficient Haki user (Advanced Kenbunshoku Haki and proficient Busoshoku Haki), Expert Marksman and Spear wielder, His devil fruit, the Mochi-Mochi no mi, allows him to transform into and manipulate an adhesive substance as he pleases, Body Control and Shapeshifting(Capable of hardening his body with his paramecia powers. Can shift his Paramecia form to avoid incoming attacks. Increasing the range his limbs can reach, and alter their shape. He can also use his ability to wrap his body around his opponent's limbs, trapping them, and allowing him to attack with minimal retaliation. He can also increase the number of limbs on his body, displaying up to two dozen arms and legs at once), grants him some level of Regenerationn (High-Mid level, only in Paramecia-form. He recovered from being blown in half by an attack, and having most of his upper body blown away.), Elemental Intangibility (Only in Paramecia form), Transmutation (Via Awakening. Allows him to turn inanimate objects into Mochi. This is limited to non-living things such as stone, buildings, etc), Danmaku (via Muso Donuts), Large Size (Type 0, 5.09m), Limited Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (via Grilled Mochi)
This is from Katakuri's profile.

Antvasima said:
I think that they are currently scaled to Luffy turning 3 times stronger and faster in Gear 4th.
Actually we can't use the multiplier to Luffy's speed. The scan which we use doesn't talk about speed.

It's mentioned on his profile further down the page, but someone must have forgotten to add it to his Powers section.

It's not about how big but how hard is it (no pun intended). This wiki has recently debunked the OP earth's size due to some inconsistencies shown with other islands and we're using a Real Life standard planet size instead.

Look every single on of us is sure that OP's Earth is big but without a proper scaled map we can't tell how big it is. We had accepted a 2x Jupiter size before but it was debunked for the inconsistencies with other islands.

Everything you're saying was already discussed.

I'll explain myself better.

We accepted that OP Earth's size is by far bigger than RL Earth but we can't give a proper size due to the lack of proofs and the inconsistencies that Alabasta shown with the rest of the world. So it was accepted that until we got further evidence we'll use RL Earth's size (slightly bigger).

No one is denying Alabasta's size.

What? Was you who said Goku is planet level despite we don't saw him doing it. And that doesn't work for Chinjao because no OP character had never busted a continent so Chinjao can't scale to that.

And the scan of Chinjao splitting the Continent of Ice (which is a name) doesn't show the full size of said island so we can't give an exact size to it.

Ok Aerozz, this is getting ridiculous, sorry but no one in OP is legitimate FTL and only Kizaru is capable to reach Lightspeed, at most only Top Tiers like Prime Whitebeard and Gol D. Roger can be Relativistic+.

And Multi-Continent level+, nobody here is going to accept such scaling for such logic, not even myself, and this come from someone who do think that Chinjao (at least at his Prime) and Sai (at least with his Drill Dragon Nail) are capable to split the Ice Continent.

I have convinced Aerozz to stop derailing, and removed the irrelevant posts.

Perhaps we should return to the main discussion now.

Sure, I'll be free in a few hours to discuss that.

Personally I think that even if Croc's storm is City level, that it is a mistake to assume this directly scales to his ordinary Sables / Desert Spada attacks because it boosts Luffy's (and consequently dozens of peoples) profiles too highly.

Ercosore said:
I have a question, what is the justification of base Luffy being 7-A? It has none it his page.
It follows on from the previous form of Luffy which says: (Stronger than Zoro and Sanji; defeated Caesar Clow)

Damage3245 said:
Sure, I'll be free in a few hours to discuss that.
Personally I think that even if Croc's storm is City level, that it is a mistake to assume this directly scales to his ordinary Sables / Desert Spada attacks because it boosts Luffy's (and consequently dozens of peoples) profiles too highly.
And personally i don't see any valid reason to why the Sand Storm feat shouldn't be scale his standard Attack Potency/Durability/Striking Strength.

Crocodile's feat was completely casual (he wasn't even trying), all his attacks are based on his Devil Fruit ability (so is not like he only rely to his physical strength without enchanted it with his sand powers), he has show to put more effort in performing attacks like with the Cycle of Erosion or the Pesado and the sand storm has remained active until his defeat (at least for what i remember).

By the way, it boost Luffy's profile too highly? That is a weak counterargument and that it could be used to downplay all verses, like i could say Gold Saints cannot be 4-A because it would boost Seiya's profile too highly.

Anyway i would like to re-response to Captain Torch's post by expand it.

Like i have said, while i can see in part what are you trying to say, i still think the bomb's blast should still should be considered a factor is scaling the city, as for reasons i have stated in the previous thread the plaze should be around a size comparable with the bomb's blast.

And i do still think that the scan i'm currently using to scale the city is overall the most accurate compare with the others, but i admit that i cannot be 100% sure, so if you want i can try to use another scan to scale the city, at example i can try to use the same one used in Cin's original calculation, by comparing the palace's elevation with the sand storm.

As it was show in previous scans to be around the diameter of the plaza as well, for the compare it with the diameter with the actual sand storm, and then decide with one seen to be the best to use.

Crocodile Sand Storm

Stefano4444 said:
By the way, it boost Luffy's profile too highly? That is a weak counterargument and that it could be used to downplay all verses, like i could say Gold Saints cannot be 4-A because it would boost Seiya's profile too highly.
That wasn't a counterargument, that was just me stating my general opinion on the topic.

We don't see the whole city in the panel though. For all we know, it's far wider, and the storm is only taking a small place in the city. Besides, I already said my thoughts about scaling from the palace being more reliable

Ok, i have try to do an alternative calculation of the feat, by using the same scan that Cin that he has used to scale the Sand Storm in first place and this was the result.

Stefano Sand Storm
Palace's Elevation (Black line in the middle of the scan) = 196 pixels

Crocodile's Sand Storm (Black line in the middle of the bigger red line) = 727 pixels

727/196 = 3.70918367

Alubarna's Plaza = 5 kms = Palace's Elevation.

Sand Storm's Diameter = 5*3.70918367 = 18.5459184 kms

Alubarna's Cin = 3.15073032804 kms

18.5459184/3.15073032804 = 5.88622842

Sand Storm's Cin = 1.405 Megatons of TNT = Small City level

5.88622842*1.405 = 8.27015093 Megatons of TNT = City level

Also, a problem I noticed with Cin's scaling is that he scaled something from the foreground using the background, which isn't allowed and leads to inflated results.

Captain Torch said:
Also, a problem I noticed with Cin's scaling is that he scaled something from the foreground using the background, which isn't allowed and leads to inflated results.
You mean what separate the scenes in the page of a comic books/manga?

Captain Torch said:
We don't see the whole city in the panel though. For all we know, it's far wider, and the storm is only taking a small place in the city. Besides, I already said my thoughts about scaling from the palace being more reliable
That doesn't help. All you'd be doing is guesstimating. We can only go off by what we see.

Captain Torch said:
@Stefano
I don't really get what you mean
No, i think i have get it now.

But exactly when it cannot be used the background to scaling things?

And how that the sand storm can be considered part of the background? It was show right in front of the readers.

Gear2ndGandalf said:
That doesn't help. All you'd be doing is guesstimating. We can only go off by what we see.
Good thing i have made an alternative calc based on the same scan that Cin had used, as i can scale the Sand Storm itself.

Wait, did the sandstorm cover the entire city? Or just the plaza? Because from the looks of that colored panel it looks like just the plaza itself (and some of the surrounding buildings) is hit.

We don't know what area the sandstorm surrounded.

Also, the fact that 90% of the sandstorm is hollow hasn't been accounted as well.

We don't even have a good justification for the timeframe either, because Crocodile could easily have created the sandstorm shortly before the fighting started, and he moved into place as the chaos happened.

It's not a great feat to use as the basis for dozens of profiles.

Damage3245 said:
Wait, did the sandstorm cover the entire city? Or just the plaza? Because from the looks of that colored panel it looks like just the plaza itself (and some of the surrounding buildings) is hit.
There is the part above the sky which seen to cover the entire city or at least it extend to a vast area.

Damage3245 said:
We don't even have a good justification for the timeframe either, because Crocodile could easily have created the sandstorm shortly before the fighting started, and he moved into place as the chaos happened.
No because then everyone would have notice the Sand Storm before Kouza was being shot and falling to the ground.

Stefano4444 said:
Ok, i have try to do an alternative calculation of the feat, by using the same scan that Cin that he has used to scale the Sand Storm in first place and this was the result.
Stefano Sand Storm
Palace's Elevation (Black line in the middle of the scan) = 196 pixels

Crocodile's Sand Storm (Black line in the middle of the bigger red line) = 727 pixels

727/196 = 3.70918367

Alubarna's Plaza = 5 kms = Palace's Elevation.

Sand Storm's Diameter = 5*3.70918367 = 18.5459184 kms

Alubarna's Cin = 3.15073032804 kms

18.5459184/3.15073032804 = 5.88622842

Sand Storm's Cin = 1.405 Megatons of TNT = Small City level

5.88622842*1.405 = 8.27015093 Megatons of TNT = City level
Maybe we could discover the size of the feat if we consider the curvature of the plateau the city is on. That way we can find the size of the city.

Now that i think about, i could just scale the base of the sand storm with the Royal Plaza and then scale the upper part of the Sand Storm to found the full diameter, after all it was created to make sure either Vivi or anyone else could stop the fights, so it must be have been as large as the plaza.

Stefano4444 said:
No because then everyone would have notice the Sand Storm before Kouza was being shot and falling to the ground.
Given that everyone was pretty pre-occupied with the imminent battle / invasion, that would explain why nobody would notice the sandstorm being conjured.

Damage3245 said:
Ercosore said:
I have a question, what is the justification of base Luffy being 7-A? It has none it his page.
It follows on from the previous form of Luffy which says: (Stronger than Zoro and Sanji; defeated Caesar Clow)
Yes but he defeated Caesar with gears not in base, and I seriously doubt Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Sanji without them either. Even in the begginig of Punk Hazard (where the 7-A comes from) it was shown that without hardening Luffy was making equal or less damage to the dragon than Zoro. Not only that but Luffy was pretty much equal to Chinjao, who is 7-B I think, before using G3.

Damage3245 said:
Given that everyone was pretty pre-occupied with the imminent battle / invasion, that would explain why nobody would notice the sandstorm being conjured.
No, because it was momentaneary stopped by Kouza, as he was trying to tell the rebels the truth about the civil war.

And you want to tell me that no one could have notice the sand storm forming because every was pre-occupied with the imminent battle, but then everyone could instantly notice the sand storm in the middle of war?

Well, they wouldn't have much reason not to notice it when they were fighting because it was in their faces and obscuring their vision.

Damage3245 said:
Well, they wouldn't have much reason not to notice it when they were fighting because it was in their faces and obscuring their vision.
Expect the fights have already started way before that moment, right in the big entrance of the city, then the royal army have retreated in the plaza, under the order of Mr. 2, which they thought it was trully their king.

http://automanga.com/manga/one-piece/182 Here is the chapter the fight between armies started.

Back