• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I whis Fujitora join the Onigashima Battle and Summoning Onigashima Size Meteors For Opening, that would be Epic.

Btw, i am the only one sad the Straws will not have more Haoshoku than the Rogers and the Whitebeards? So far there is Luffy and Zoro with Haoshoku, while the Rogers had at least Roger, Ray and Shanks (+Oden) and the Whites at least Newgate and Ace (+Oden)

Btw, i am the only one sad the Straws will not have more Haoshoku than the Rogers and the Whitebeards? So far there is Luffy and Zoro with Haoshoku, while the Rogers had at least Roger, Ray and Shanks (+Oden) and the Whites at least Newgate and Ace (+Oden)
What If Yamato Joined Strawhats And She's Haoshoku Users?

Who else want to have in straw hat?? I don't think sanji would posses it

You forgot bullet and gaban might have had it

Imo Kata still beats Kidd, Killer, Law and Zoro currently.

Kidd because he is unimpressive and basically did nothing so far aside from lifting a yonko and punching down Big mom with 0 damage.

Killer because he is going to fight Hawkins and also he only dealt one attack against Kaido.

Law and Zoro both because they aren't fast enough to beat Future Sight. Zoro has a good chance though if he can connect 1 or 2 lethal hits on Kata.

Tbh Kata still wins them 1v1 imo simply because his Awakening + Future Sight pretty much allows him to constantly dodge their attacks and beat them eventually.

Now before people bring up them managing to land hits on FTL Kaido, it wasn't because they are fast enough to do so, it is Kaido's habit where he loves to tank hits and he is big sized, so landing strikes on him isn't really impressive.

He gets dogged
Kidd because he is unimpressive and basically did nothing so far aside from lifting a yonko and punching down Big mom with 0 damage.
Overpowered her attack and pushed her down.
Took a hit from a newborn Hera which put a hole in Onigashima's Skull
Took a slap from her while exhausted
Killer because he is going to fight Hawkins and also he only dealt one attack against Kaido.
Negated Kaido's durability
Took an attack from IndraZeus
Took a hit from a newborn Hera which put a hole in Onigashima's Skull
Law and Zoro both because they aren't fast enough to beat Future Sight. Zoro has a good chance though if he can connect 1 or 2 lethal hits on Kata.
Law intercepted Kaido and hit him in his neck
Can react fast enough to move people out of the way of Kaido's attacks

Zoro can intercept both Linlin and Kaido who's fast enough to beat Future Sight.
Etc
Tbh Kata still wins them 1v1 imo simply because his Awakening + Future Sight pretty much allows him to constantly dodge their attacks and beat them eventually.
Kata's not doing anything to them

Now before people bring up them managing to land hits on FTL Kaido, it wasn't because they are fast enough to do so, it is Kaido's habit where he loves to tank hits and he is big sized, so landing strikes on him isn't really impressive.
Zoro, Kid and Law all one-shot him.

Fourth gear luffy with future sight>>>all worst generation except maybe zoro and Kata was going toe to toe with him so I doubt they can beat him
He was getting massively Overpowered by Boundman, the same Boundman that did no damage to Base Kaido and was one-shot.

Kid, Law and Zoro all massively outclass that version of Boundman based off the feats Tempest listed above. Stop wanking Katakuri.

Fourth gear luffy with future sight>>>all worst generation except maybe zoro and Kata was going toe to toe with him so I doubt they can beat him
Everybody you just listed scales to (if not above) a serious Base Kaido.

Luffy got dogged by a drunk Base Kaido.

Your point?

In what way can katakuri beat them? Personally the best way to scale him is above fuji's meteors which is where I have him at 6-C (46 gt). However, Law, Zoro, and Kidd all scale to 6-B. There's literally no way he can beat them, they oneshot him.

Everybody you just listed scales to (if not above) a serious Base Kaido.

Luffy got dogged by a drunk Base Kaido.

Your point?
Except from zoro nobody scales to serious base kaido and katakuri dodges all their attacks with future sight

This is a one on one fight not a team based fight

Last edited:
Except from zoro nobody scales to serious base kaido and katakuri and katakuri dodges all their attacks with future sight

He has no ap to hurt them you realize that right? He gets hit once, and he's gone, he gets oneshotted. I don't think you realize the difference between his current scaling, and those 3 who scale to 6-B.

Kidd used pure slams.
Zoro used pure swordsmanship.
Law's injection shot is AP based
Killer, yes he used hax
Kidd didn't cause any damage that would make him scale iirc, Injection also didn't cause much, and iirc it was hax based since iirc one of Doffy's resistance feats was against Injection. But Zoro?

"Goken type Swordsmen and those who have reached The pinnacle of Swordsmanship are stated to be capable of cutting any material as long as they will it, whether it be flesh or steel however the full extent to which this can be applied is unknown"

He clearly used it to cut Kaido (and his scales), mainly with Asura.

Except from zoro nobody scales to serious base kaido and katakuri and katakuri dodges all their attacks with future sight
Law drew blood from Hybrid Kaido. He scales above base.
Kid overpowered Linlin. Overpowering someone's AP means you exerted the same AP in the opposite direction. Newton's First Law.
Killer has dura neg.

Kata's future sight isn't helping beat someone several times stronger and faster
I know.

One on one, they all whoop Kata.

1013-012.png

1013-013.png

She was targeting fodder, we don't scale Jinbe to Akainu because of that, same for Akainu stopping WB, WB was targeting fodder so Akainu doesn't scale, and i think there are other examples.

Bro didn't Katakuri match G3rd Luffy?

The same G3rd Luffy who's relative to the tobiroppo?

The same Tobiroppo who's weaker than the Calamities?

The same Calamities who can easily get dogged by Linlin without weapons?

The same Linlin who scales to Kaido while MUCH STRONGER?

The same Kaido who gets hurt by the people listed above?

The same people above you think Kata would beat?

?????

She was targeting fodder, we don't scale Jinbe to Akainu because of that, same for Akainu stopping WB, WB was targeting fodder so Akainu doesn't scale, and i think there are other examples.
If she was targeting fodder she wouldn't use fire in her attack.

We don't scale Jinbe to Akainu because he has antifeats.

Akainu has canonically the strongest devil fruit in the series, he'd honestly partially scale.

"Goken type Swordsmen and those who have reached The pinnacle of Swordsmanship are stated to be capable of cutting any material as long as they will it, whether it be flesh or steel however the full extent to which this can be applied is unknown"

He clearly used it to cut Kaido (and his scales), mainly with Asura.
When he wasn't using armament coating he said this "gotta unleash this Enma a bit more" when his attack failed to harm Kaido. Enma doesn't grant durability negation or amplify it, it draws out more of the user's haki for stronger attacks. So we know Zoro's feats aren't attributed to durability negation and instead his raw power with Enma.

Thus he scales.

Back