• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

When was it stated that he was gonna merge worlds? I thought it was just linking them?

When was it stated that he was gonna merge worlds? I thought it was just linking them?
I got the camcorded version to peep

Uta world has all the tangible things in it (recreated world)- Tot Musica flaps its wings after Uta finally listens to Luffy, and everything physical in Uta world gets erased, everyone's left floating or on the rainbow bridge. Tot Musica suddenly takes physical form in the real world.
The people with the gorosei try cutting the feed as Tot Musica appears and they say "It's no use. The demon king connected the real world and uta world now." And the entire scenery/environment starts breaking apart and tearing to reveal Utaworld starting to expand outside of the island.
Considering the "world destruction" point of it is to connect both worlds, it's safe to say Tot Musica (once fully physical) can re-do the uta world destruction but with the real world as well.

Last edited:
Why doesn't anyone talk about Uta's number of fans , or is it an outlier?

That's 88 trillion people
yrqwz0.jpg

yrqwz0.jpg
Considering the size of the One Piece world ( which, due to a theory I have, I just call "All Blue" ), that isn't surprising. Remember, they had/have multiple moons around their planet.

I just finished watching the movie in the theather and I haven't read the previous comments, so I apologize if this things were already discussed, but I was curious to know if the dub in my country wanked Tot Musica to insane degrees.
Because if the dub was correct, he would get a 2-C rating with Environmental Destruction for being able to merge two realities together, a broken Immortality reliant on his presence in two different Universes simultaneously and a AE Type 1 or 2 (most likely the second one) for being the incarnation of negativity.
Sorry again if this was already discussed, but I was curious.

Because if the dub was correct, he would get a 2-C rating with Environmental Destruction for being able to merge two realities together, a broken Immortality reliant on his presence in two different Universes simultaneously and a AE Type 1 or 2 (most likely the second one) for being the incarnation of negativity.
That was in english also.

Oh wow, never expected someone this powerful to be in One Piece. Hope that something like this appears in the canon story too, it would be cool.
Tot musica is pretty much canon to the verse. Elegia's destruction (the flashback one) is as well. So it's entirely possible we'll see it return in canon especially when Oda chose not to answer whether or not Uta's dead (even though the heavy implication that she is, is there)

yrqwz0.jpg
Actually I don’t think it’s just 88 trillion. I found the full clip for the counter with Uta’s number of fans and the number on screen showed 14 digits before the final digit shown also went over 9. So if we go by Film Red there are actually over one quadrillion people on the One Piece planet.

Actually I don’t think it’s just 88 trillion. I found the full clip for the counter with Uta’s number of fans and the number on screen showed 14 digits before the final digit shown also went over 9. So if we go by Film Red there are actually over one quadrillion people on the One Piece planet.
If that's the fan counter, then that only covers 70% of the world population. Holy ****.

Further proof of a bigger world it seems.

10^3 = Thousand

10^6 = Million

10^9 = Billion

10^12 = Trillion

10^15 = Quadrillion

The digit shown here went over 10^14 before the screen went away so it’s at minimum 1 quadrillion not a mere 10 billion.

Edit: Actually I think I miscounted by one digit as I forgot the 10 to the powers start from 10 not 1 so it’s actually 100 trillion not 1 quadrillion. This would actually be over 10^13 not 10^14.

Last edited:
Back