• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

No way you got offended by my comment.
People get offended on smallest shit
Like a guy offended when I proved him wrong
He was saying enel is town level I hit him with small country ,large country and multi continental ,small planetary calc
He was so offended he blocked me

People get offended on smallest shit
Like a guy offended when I proved him wrong
He was saying enel is town level I hit him with small country ,large country and multi continental ,small planetary calc
He was so offended he blocked me
I have a more frustrating scaling chain I made as a joke when that chapter where Yamato slams Aramaki came out
it should be easy to tell it's a joke but considering how people are in this community they might take this seriously
"Katakuri = gear fourth WCI Luffy
Gear fourth WCI luffy can only get knocked out by a full power Thunder Bagua from Kaidou
A Thunder Bagua from Kaidou is superior to full power Thunder Bagua by hybrid Yamato
The unnamed club attack Yamato uses in the current chapter is far weaker due to being in base and not having as much murderous intent and strength
Thus if a full power thunder bagua is what's needed to knock out post WCI Luffy ( who doesn't yet have much amps to his durability ) who is as durable as Katakuri, then Katakuri should be able to tank the attack Yamato used in this chapter since it's far below the needed attack potency to knock him out."

I have a more frustrating scaling chain I made as a joke when that chapter where Yamato slams Aramaki came out
it should be easy to tell it's a joke but considering how people are in this community they might take this seriously
"Katakuri = gear fourth WCI Luffy
Gear fourth WCI luffy can only get knocked out by a full power Thunder Bagua from Kaidou
A Thunder Bagua from Kaidou is superior to full power Thunder Bagua by hybrid Yamato
The unnamed club attack Yamato uses in the current chapter is far weaker due to being in base and not having as much murderous intent and strength
Thus if a full power thunder bagua is what's needed to knock out post WCI Luffy ( who doesn't yet have much amps to his durability ) who is as durable as Katakuri, then Katakuri should be able to tank the attack Yamato used in this chapter since it's far below the needed attack potency to knock him out."
Holy Shit.

I don't think she created the entire dimension (if you are trying to upgrade it or make it AP somehow)
lol, she admitted she can't even know everything there. Yet, this is only possible if anyone heard her voice.

Indeed illusion

I don't think she created the entire dimension (if you are trying to upgrade it or make it AP somehow)
lol, she admitted she can't even know everything there. Yet, this is only possible if anyone heard her voice.

Indeed illusion
Nor does it scale to her either. Yes she didn't create it. But TOT MUSICA could destroy it. It scales to tot musica's demon king only.

I really forget the context, but I would not give any tiers to this dimension whatsoever. In my opinion, it is somehow an illusion.

Btw Tot Musica is such a W song.
Absolute ******* G A S
The vocals are amazing and the instruments are pretty good too.
Ado had to have one of the greatest voices I've ever heard. I was gonna say one of the greatest female voices but I would look like a total goober because I've seldom heard voices as good as or better than her's no matter their gender.
Song has to be 7 or 8 out of 10. Makes me wanna slap my momma dude.

It seems to be that maybe all of the negative energy/emotions of the humans back in the void century was molded into Tot Musica. So I think it's more likely that A demon exists, but not like a whole race. It's likely not the same as in Black Clover where (as far as I know) Devil's aren't reliant upon human negativity or suffering to exist and grow.

Although, with the advent of Tot Musica, maybe Zoro's Asura could be of a similar nature?...

Maybe multiple demons do exist, but they're bounded to certain things or people or are too weak to manifest by themselves, unlike Tot Musica.

So like Demons are a legit thing in One Piece????

But somehow they ain't ******* with the humans of the verse. 💀
Demon King was formed from negative thoughts and emotions, so.. yeah, I guess abstract mfs are a thing that are yet to be explored.
I don't think it's a literal demon, though. Just proves the existence of things that are less physical/more abstract
I assume because of how ancient it might be, the Tot Musica demon might be one of the things that existed alongside mythical zoans at the time (og buddha, dragon, nika, etc).... Which means maybe those creatures were also formed due to some kind of spirituality too?
Maybe Nika existed from the humans praying for freedom/happiness. Opposite of Tot Musica's demon king (the fact that binks sake and tot musica songs are nearly opposites adds a bit of merit to that)

Last edited:
Plus brook talks about the underworld
0643-009.png

The soul that returns from Hades can be revived even if its body has turned into a skeleton. The true power of Yomi Yomi lies not only in the "return to Hades," but also in the fact that the soul can emit powerful energy. The soul is able to leave the body and take action, and the soul can be clothed in attacks to recreate the cold air of Hades in the present world, thus strengthening the existence of the soul by far.

After checking the final attack scene that I got, seems to be that Gear 5th Luffy's attack was a Lion Gun of sorts while Shanks attack was a hawk, falcon, or eagle, but when they combine together, it formed a griffon.

Also Luffy's final attack is literally just Gear 5th's equivalent of Kong Gun combined with Conqueror's Coating and Buso Emission. Gear 5th + Compression + Conqueror's Coating + Busoshoku: Koka + likely Buso Emission...so literally just Bajrang Gun at a much smaller scale.

Since it took the image of a Lion, I'll call it Leo King Gun until we get an official name for it.

Speaking of demons, I would love to know where Demonio Robin came from. Does that have something to do with willpower similar to Asura or something else altogether?

Speaking of demons, I would love to know where Demonio Robin came from. Does that have something to do with willpower similar to Asura or something else altogether?
I kind of do wonder how she made her skin black like that if it wasn't from Armament Haki.

Back