• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

Eh? The series is still ongoing, and I assume Luffy's feats will get improved.
That dude literally fought Shanks' entire crew by himself in his peak form and won.
He absorbed 70% of the planet's souls before they could put him down

Tot Musica can't lose to anybody

That dude literally fought Shanks' entire crew by himself in his peak form and won.

I am not disagreeing. I agree with this fact. But the series is still ongoing, and I assume Luffy is really powerful if he knows how to use his potential.
The film is fascinating, loved the moment when shanky holding Uta and the crew, Shanky started using haki while protecting, cRAZY

bro put that shit on imgur
it's just a picture of Franky that says head canon accepted

IgcGbwNF.png
I recreated it

Yup. Which is why they defeated it and came out of the battle with not many visible injuries right?
Edit: this literally confirms they did it on their own

Last edited:
Shanks and his crew manage to defeat it the first time it shows up even though it's established you need a good amount of strong and cooperative people in both realms for you to take it down.
That was confirmed that they beat it only because Uta fell asleep.

No one scales to tot musica. No one can touch it if it isn't done from two sides simultaneously. Simple as that.
You can scale the durability of Shanks and Luffy to it, though. Since both took lasers from it and survived

Yup. Which is why they defeated it and came out of the battle with not many visible injuries right?
Edit: this literally confirms they did it on their own

They never beat Tot Musica. Gordon literally states that it was only because Uta’s stamina ran out that Tot Musica disappeared. If it weren’t for that Tot Musica would’ve rampaged on for even longer and eventually defeated the Red-Haired Pirates as they had no way of getting past its invulnerability. The most Shanks did was knock back 1st Form Tot Musica with what seemed to be an advanced conqueror’s haki slash (There was some kind of lightning if I remember correctly) before it disappeared on its own.

Pretty much everybody fighting Tot Musica got hit at one point. This is just the normal giant monster not killing everybody in one hit despite being much stronger than they are thing.

Pretty much everybody fighting Tot Musica got hit at one point. This is just the normal giant monster not killing everybody in one hit despite being much stronger than they are thing.
So everyone downscales from that. Even if it's typical that doesn't make it invalid.

Back