• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

Watched the movie and aside from the feats, THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING DUDE. And Uta has potential to give us some buffs, let's goooo

That movie was really good and fun, the animation was wonderful too. Not gonna go in depth about it so I'll just post someone's analysis of it that basically summarizes my thoughts about the movie
Btw, Luffy does not scale to UTA's last form.
Wdym?

That movie was really good and fun, the animation was wonderful too. Not gonna go in depth about it so I'll just post someone's analysis of it that basically summarizes my thoughts about the movie

Wdym?

In case people say Luffy > UTA

Why you are sure? You saw the film, (I am obviously talking about strongest key), a whole bunch of people from two different realities needed to defeat her, and Luffy needed Shanky to beat her. Eh? UTA > Luffy

Why you are sure? You saw the film, (I am obviously talking about strongest key), a whole bunch of people from two different realities needed to defeat her, and Luffy needed Shanky to beat her. Eh? UTA > Luffy
Dude that was the demon she summoned that they needed to defeat together. Not her self.
Anyway she has:
Sound Manipulation
Attack Reflection ( deflected a bullet with her DF power )
Possession and Reality Warping via Tot Musica ( it possessed her and she fell into a deep sleep while her kingdom was destroyed, and it later on attempted to merge two dimensions ).
Resistance to Forcefield Creation ( when singing a hymn to summon a demon, she instantly broke out of Bartolemeo's barrier ).
Summoning
BFR ( if she dies while someone is trapped in her dream dimension, their soul is locked there forever, unless said person can travel across dimensions )
Creation ( created food, armor, weapons and more )
Body Manipulation/Transmutation and by extension Power Nullification (changed Blueno, Bepo, and the Thousand Sunny into tiny versions of their selves, Blueno noted that he couldn't use his Devil Fruit abilities while in that state).
There's probably more but I don't feel like writing it all out RN, anyway onto her weaknesses:
Her BFR can be countered if she falls asleep or sings a song with the intent of freeing them, which frees everyone trapped in her dream dimension.
Despite her plethora of abilities, she doesn't have outstanding physical stats her self, and mostly relies on her Devil Fruit abilities and popularity to do her bidding.
A majority of her powers will not work if her opponent blocks their ears to prevent them from hearing her.

Also Shanks knocked out all of the Marines except the Vice Admirals and Admirals, he also knocked back Kizaru, and made Fujitora plant his sword in the ground so he didn't lose balance.
He has Fire Manipulation with his sword.
Possibly Advanced Observation, too.

Last edited:
I agree with all abilities you mentioned. Reality wrapping is solid.
Dude that was the demon she summoned that they needed to defeat together. Not her self.
I mean, I don't think Luffy is stronger in her form before summoning the demon. But ya, at the same time he did not fight her seriously

He took hits from Tot Musica, he scales.

And he never once wanted to hit her, that's why he lost every fight. This isn't including the fact that Utaworld drains the powers/exaggerates the drain heavily. Blueno's door door never drained him as greatly as it did in utaworld. Luffy got weak just by water being POURED ON HIM even though this happens everal times in the real world and it was never an issue.
He likely scales to her in general. Plus you need to still be strong enough to break tot musica despite the simultaneous hits, and Luffy's king cobra booped through its strongest state, while kong organ also staggered it.

In general though no one really scales to tot musica in a 1V1 fight lol. Unless I guess you scale its regular attacks to its explosion (since it's all power stored inside its body) in which case Luffy tanked'em, and Shanks parried multiple from it

I mean, I don't think Luffy is stronger in her form before summoning the demon. But ya, at the same time he did not fight her seriously
Okay, here's the thing:
They couldn't let Luffy and Shanks go all out and actually just use their Haki to neg her fruit effects because that'd be WAY too simple and it'd solve a good amount of the problems in the movie too early. Plus he didn't really want to fight her, otherwise he'd have used his Gears.

They couldn't let Luffy and Shanks go all out and actually just use their Haki to neg her fruit effects becaus
Shanks had to have known she's causing hecketry somehow, which means he probably heard her voice or something and was still in the real world.
Unlike the marines, he had no one on the inside that'd tell him about what might be happening (as far as we know)
IIRC she sang while he was there too and he wasn't controlled (even though we know just hearing her is enough to effect you)

He took hits from Tot Musica, he scales.

And he never once wanted to hit her, that's why he lost every fight. This isn't including the fact that Utaworld drains the powers/exaggerates the drain heavily. Blueno's door door never drained him as greatly as it did in utaworld. Luffy got weak just by water being POURED ON HIM even though this happens everal times in the real world and it was never an issue.
He likely scales to her in general. Plus you need to still be strong enough to break tot musica despite the simultaneous hits, and Luffy's king cobra booped through its strongest state, while kong organ also staggered it.

In general though no one really scales to tot musica in a 1V1 fight lol. Unless I guess you scale its regular attacks to its explosion (since it's all power stored inside its body) in which case Luffy tanked'em, and Shanks parried multiple from it
I doubt there isn't a character that could scale to Tot Musica in a 1v1, actually. Like if Big Mom fought it and was 100% serious she's very likely to win. Also there's a plot hole where Shanks and his crew manage to defeat it the first time it shows up even though it's established you need a good amount of strong and cooperative people in both realms for you to take it down.

I doubt there isn't a character that could scale to Tot Musica in a 1v1, actually. Like if Big Mom fought it and was 100% serious she's very likely to win. Also there's a plot hole where Shanks and his crew manage to defeat it the first time it shows up even though it's established you need a good amount of strong and cooperative people in both realms for you to take it down.
Ya, no way to defeat him unless you need to do it at the same time from two different realities.

This is just durability. Literally, a whole squad from two different realities needed to defeat him.
Because it has some weird hax where if it exists in both realms it needs to be fought in both realms. Without that Luffy could probably kill it easily.
Oh and btw I forgot to mention this but Shanks has Attack Reflection since he deflected Kizaru's lasers, which are Danmaku thus Shanks can also counter Danmaku to a degree.

Ya, + I doubt they could even break her durability layers without help of squad.

Literally nobody scales to peak Tot Musica
unknown.png

Shanks didn’t beat Tot Musica the first time. Tot Musica merely disappeared because Uta’s stamina reached her limit that time.

Shanks didn’t beat Tot Musica the first time. Tot Musica merely disappeared because Uta’s stamina reached her limit.
I thought he did manage to beat them? Uta wasn't even conscious either, she was asleep and got possessed by it.

I thought he did manage to beat them? Uta wasn't even conscious either, she was asleep and got possessed by it.
Nah, Gordon when he was explaining the backstory said that thankfully since she was young her stamina ran out quickly.

So while strong attacks might stagger it, if they aren't coordinated attacks from both worlds, literally no one in One Piece (as of now) can solo Tot Musica.

Back