• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Saw a comment on Worstgen saying Kizaru would have a hard time putting down Oven and I immediately thought of this page
the-most-overlooked-big-mom-child-charlotte-oven-tournament-v0-34ktuogd7bqa1.jpg
Would be sick af if Kizaru where to continuously shoot lasers out of him while accelerating towards someone at the same time 💥

The lasers would kinda act like a heat piercing shockwaves from his acceleration

Kinda Like this but it’s continuous while traveling

Basically an upgraded sparkling valkyrie

Kinda cool how Queen joined the Beast Pirates already with the Queen position like how King did his and even more interesting how he decided to join 7 years after Kaidou originally asked him to

What if Oda sets up cool-ass lore for King and Queen then goes "Oh, yeah, Jack? He's just kinda there. Also what if his last name was ingoff lmao"

Says in the vivrecard that shanks's will is so strong not even navy admirals can come close to him/resist it

So it seems it's not just a greenbull thing, absolute insane haki level

Something about someone secret becoming important in the new generation it says in shanks vivrecard? 🤔 along momo, luffy and Hiyori

Law's vivrecard is also quite interesting

Interesting wano swordsman lore also?

Last edited:
雪辱を果たさんと〝電磁砲〟を構えるも、シャンクスの返り討ちに。海賊団も壊滅して しまった。

He prepared to use his “electromagnetic cannon” to avenge his defeat, only to be returned with a vengeance by Shanks. As a result, the pirates were also destroyed.
〝ジキジキ〟の能力で金属を左腕に集め、電磁気力で超加速した砲撃。キッドの「とっておき の一撃」だ!!

He used his "Jiki-Jiki" ability to gather metal in his left arm, and used electromagnetic force to super-accelerate the bombardment. Kid's "special blow"!!
Would this mean kid has basically a light speed laser? The lasers of the pacifista also use Electromagnetism

Could also possibly mean some connection with Vegapunk? 👁️

Last edited:
I'm not that mad about it because I guess it makes sense given all the similarities they have, but the weird thing is that Oda NEVER addressed this in the story.
Though it's not 100% canon, but it's still very heavily implied.

I'm not that mad about it because I guess it makes sense given all the similarities they have, but the weird thing is that Oda NEVER addressed this in the story.
Though it's not 100% canon, but it's still very heavily implied.
It's just hinting for now. For all we know, the Beasts Pirates are coming back.

Back