• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No, I think it's more overt because of how aggressively Sanji acts like a simp foot-fetish slave around these women. He has almost 0 self-control.
Possibly, but then what the hell happened to them?
Sunken, destroyed, used up, all 3. Take your pick.

Last edited:
Y'all think the Straw Hats are getting new bounties? If so, how big we talking?
Lot happened in Egghead so it's probably gonna be a good increase
Like Zoro manhandled the hell out of Lucci and not only directly opposed a Gorosei but also attacked him and knocked him on the floor
Sanji did the same though he only kicked him and made him spit up some blood but it's still a major offense in their eyes
Luffy did a whole lot of shit there
I see Zoro and Sanji probably getting 2B flat or around that range
Luffy getting like 3.7B
Etc.

Lot happened in Egghead so it's probably gonna be a good increase
Like Zoro manhandled the hell out of Lucci and not only directly opposed a Gorosei but also attacked him and knocked him on the floor
Sanji did the same though he only kicked him and made him spit up some blood but it's still a major offense in their eyes
Luffy did a whole lot of shit there
I see Zoro and Sanji probably getting 2B flat or around that range
Luffy getting like 3.7B
Etc.
I'm thinking: All the crew helped let the message out, and are part of Luffy's group. They're all perceived as having helped fight the CP0/Seraphim invasion. As such, there should be no increases below like 50m(Except maybe Chopper). They should be roughly:

1. Luffy: 4B(fought all 5 elders, defeated Kizaru, is, in fact, the leader)

2. Zoro: 1.75B(Defeated Lucci, fought Nusjuro)

3. Sanji: 1.6B(Bubbled Kaku, protected Vegapunk and the group against Kizaru, Saturn and Nusjuro, helped launch Mars, beat a VA iirc)

4. Jinbe: 1.25B(Brought Zoro around, allowing him to fight Nusjuro, helped beat Lucci)

5. Robin: 1B(Helped against Saturn, surviving his attempt to kill her and saving her allies)

6. Usopp: 550m(Shot Saturn, ran the phones)

7. Franky: 500m(Melted a hole in Saturn, saved Luffy, helped launch Mars, onetapped Red King, saved Bonney)

8. Brook: 450m(Cut off Saturn's leg, did the bridge)

9. Nami: 425m(Blocked Saturn)

10. Chopper: 10k

I saw a poll where they had him beating SABO because "he kept up with Gear 2nd, which is faster than sound because it created sonic booms, and Sabo doesn't have any feats on that level"
9d476cc4-9c42-456c-ab9a-1c0459496d99.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you are strange.
I'm thinking: All the crew helped let the message out, and are part of Luffy's group. They're all perceived as having helped fight the CP0/Seraphim invasion. As such, there should be no increases below like 50m(Except maybe Chopper). They should be roughly:

1. Luffy: 4B(fought all 5 elders, defeated Kizaru, is, in fact, the leader)

2. Zoro: 1.75B(Defeated Lucci, fought Nusjuro)

3. Sanji: 1.6B(Bubbled Kaku, protected Vegapunk and the group against Kizaru, Saturn and Nusjuro, helped launch Mars, beat a VA iirc)

4. Jinbe: 1.25B(Brought Zoro around, allowing him to fight Nusjuro, helped beat Lucci)

5. Robin: 1B(Helped against Saturn, surviving his attempt to kill her and saving her allies)

6. Usopp: 550m(Shot Saturn, ran the phones)

7. Franky: 500m(Melted a hole in Saturn, saved Luffy, helped launch Mars, onetapped Red King, saved Bonney)

8. Brook: 450m(Cut off Saturn's leg, did the bridge)

9. Nami: 425m(Blocked Saturn)

10. Chopper: 10k
I agree with all of this
But honestly Chopper's bounty being ridiculously low and not reflecting his true strength at all isn't that funny to me anymore, I hope he just gets a serious bounty this time.

Back