• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It's only been 3 chapters.
What I mean to say is that for a while now (like since 1113), Usopp has been so unmemorable that when I see him I don't think 'this character is Usopp', I think 'that is a random person who has said something.'

Edit: I mean this literally, not figuratively.

Last edited:
You don't need to have read Naruto, I'm talking about some surface-level mythology with a pretty basic Naruto reference. You did get that reference tho.
758px-FatBuu.png

people who genuinely think awakened kuzan is above prime garp are crazy lol
Yeah it's kind of insane. Like, I can kinda see where they're coming from since Koby's probably going to need to defeat Kuzan in order to surpass Garp and he was able to fight Sakazuki for 10 days which presumably boosted him to Fleet Admiral level, but you can't just slap on the term "awakening" to boost him that much above what he's shown.

Aren't Paramecias kinda shit compared to Logias? Cool, Doffy, you can generate and manipulate strings, this guy can do this same thing to electricity, and he's also immune to it and can turn into it. Oh? A Special Paramecia? Wow, it's a ******* Mochi Logia? Are you stupid? That's shit in comparison. Wow, Katakuri? He's immune to damage from a specific type of food and can turn into that food, and create and control that same food? These guys can do the same thing with FIRE. Oh, Buggy, you're immune to haki-less slashes? This guy can shoot BEAMS OF LIGHT THAT MELT YOU.

Yeah it's kind of insane. Like, I can kinda see where they're coming from since Koby's probably going to need to defeat Kuzan in order to surpass Garp and he was able to fight Sakazuki for 10 days which presumably boosted him to Fleet Admiral level, but you can't just slap on the term "awakening" to boost him that much above what he's shown.
Kuzan would probably push Prime Garp to a high or extreme diff (especially if he has ACoC on top of his Awakening) but I still don't see him being equal to him or beating him.

Yeah same here
Like I get that he was kind of hesitant to beat up Garp since he's his old mentor and all that, but that shouldn't have impaired him to the point where he couldn't get a lick in before Shiryu stabbed him. Hell, even after Shiryu stabbed him he still only matched him and then got blitzed after that.
Shit was crazy, but Admiral wankers will still try to lie and say Kuzan would have beat him without using his fruit a lot.

You would've been the biggest one piece hater on this site if you were a naruto fan 🦧
I could never hate One Piece. My love for OP is just natural, it's like breathing for me
If you ever see me slander One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk or YYH then that's not me. I either got possessed or someone hacked my account. No inbetween.
Edit: Also Dragon Ball ^

Last edited:
That performance wasn't really convincing.
We know that Kuzan can match Old Garp in a pure physical standpoint. We know that Kuzan can last longer than Old Garp. We know that Kuzan has similar Haki levels to Old Garp.

Kuzan has all the facilities to at the very least stalemate Garp. What gives him the edge is his stamina, endurance, and his devil fruit.

We know that Kuzan can match Old Garp in a pure physical standpoint. We know that Kuzan can last longer than Old Garp. We know that Kuzan has similar Haki levels to Old Garp.

Kuzan has all the facilities to at the very least stalemate Garp. What gives him the edge is his stamina, endurance, and his devil fruit.
Garp was taking on multiple opponents while fighting kuzan who pointed out how injured garp was so don’t think it’s fully fair to judge garp there though I do think kuzan has better stamina and endurance.

I’d say garp has the clear haki advantage based off the fact he has ACoC and garp also shown he’s decently faster than kuzan.

Garp was taking on multiple opponents while fighting kuzan who pointed out how injured garp was so don’t think it’s fully fair to judge garp there though I do think kuzan has better stamina and endurance.

I’d say garp has the clear haki advantage based off the fact he has ACoC and garp also shown he’s decently faster than kuzan.
Idk if he's much faster, but he does seem to have Soru, and Kuzan hasn't used any Rokushiki iirc.

Why do you think he coated his fist in ice, then coated the ice in Buso, if not to enhance his punch, which then proceeded to be equal to Garp's?
To match Garp, like I said??? His punches can match Garp's punches.

I’d say garp has the clear haki advantage based off the fact he has ACoC and garp also shown he’s decently faster than kuzan
Wrong. Every time Kuzan fought Garp, it was one on one. Kuzan was worrying about Garp the entire fight as noted by Garp, and if one stab wound is enough to weaken him that badly, then that's more of a reason why Kuzan should be above. Kuzan got hit by several attacks by Garp and continued getting up despite being nerfed while it took Garp 2 hits from Kuzan and a stab from Shiryu damage-wise to take Garp out.

They directly clashed Haki and it was even.
Idk if he's much faster, but he does seem to have Soru, and Kuzan hasn't used any Rokushiki iirc.
He has used Soru.

Back