• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

we literally do tho... Since when has luffy ever joked around sleeping against either Doffy, Katakuri or Kaido? That's not something he's ever done when he's serious especially fighting

The only other time is against this guy...
My argument is more so somewhat comparable AP than being comparable overall, this supports Luffy being too fast for Lucci (which I already agree with and stated so), but not really proof that he ain't dishing out hard punches on Lucci.

Gear 5 shat on Lucci, I already agree on that, I just don't see hard proof that Luffy is throwing kiddy punches against Lucci.

Gear 5 shat on Lucci, I already agree on that, I just don't see hard proof that Luffy is throwing kiddy punches against Lucci.
You say that but then say Gear 5 buso is equal to Lucci and then you've been saying he doesn't use all of his power... That doesn't really make much sense...

There is literally no hard proof luffy is fighting seriously while there is many evidence of gear 5th not fighting seriously

You say that but then say Gear 5 buso is equal to Lucci... That doesn't really make much sense
I know I'm yapping, but Lucci literally only matched a normal Gear 5 armament punch (as in no stretching, which does increase the force of his punches, or any other Gear 5 shenanigans, Luffy literally threw a regular punch that any normal human can throw) with his own armament punch.
He's only able to match a regular human style of punch from Gear 5 Luffy with Buso Koka, not even a gum Gum stretch punch (which does hit harder compared to when Luffy does regular human style punches), and they knock each other back. I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy were to have done a gum gum stretch punch, he would've overpowered and blown Lucci away.

That's not gonna be accepted and will be a full waste of time... Don't know why your mind acts like this...

Giving a CRT that much importance over the truth is insane

Like if I had the same mindset as you, I would have no purpose in life 🙉
No, when the Egghead scaling crt drops I'll give my argument.

Like the Dawn Whip and Dawn Rocket prove to me he can't be holding back his attacks by that much when he's out here spinning, building momentum, and using Haki to deliver these devastating blows (that **** up Lucci and he doesn't scale to these attacks imo), and it would be weird for Luffy to do these things if he's just delivering kiddy punches on Lucci.

Like the Dawn Whip and Dawn Rocket prove to me he can't be holding back his attacks by that much when he's out here spinning, building momentum, and using Haki to deliver these devastating blows (that **** up Lucci and he doesn't scale to these attacks imo), and it would be weird for Luffy to do these things if he's just delivering kiddy punches on Lucci.
He's just having fun tho... It's like doing your own WWE fight and going crazy

It's much more accurate and safer to scale him to Zoro, something that's fully stated and shown by both Zoro And Lucci to around where his max power should be at

I'm honestly not trying to make Lucci sound crazy strong, it's just that his max AP scaling to possibly Gear 5's lowest power outputs is not that crazy to me honestly.

Also... In terms of speed, what Zoro did to Lucci is insane, Lucci is someone with insane speed and speed related skills yet Zoro was able to easily dodge his barrages of attacks and potentially blitz him with that buso attack
I think speed amps are normal for named attacks, ie Onigiri.

I think speed amps are normal for named attacks, ie Onigiri.
if I remember correctly that amps his speed by utilizing something motion to Amp his speed, same does with his flying Dragon technique

Those aren't just because he's using a named attack but an attack technique that makes his speed faster and precise... Similar to Iai but different

if I remember correctly that amps his speed by utilizing something motion to Amp his speed, same does with his flying Dragon technique

Those aren't just because he's using a named attack but an attack technique that makes his speed faster and precise... Similar to Iai but different
Yeah, there's a reason to it, but it's still fairly standard for Zoro.

If Gear 5 Luffy's lowest power output is a normal human style punch with no stretching, Haki, or Gear 5 shenanigans, that's where I think Awakened Lucci should scale to.

So Base Gear 5 regular Human Punch <~ Awakened Lucci ~< Base Gear 5 Gum Gum stretchy punch.

Am I crazy for this?

He can't be far off from Base Kaidou if you factor in Rokushiki.

the-poughkeepsie-tapes.gif

Lucci vs Zoro is still so weird to me, since in the beginning we see Base Lucci with Buso Koka and possibly Tekai guard against Nitoryu with Buso Koka.

Then later on we see Zoro use Enma unleashed to clash with Awakened Lucci and it appears to be relatively fair, then Nitoryu with Buso Koka (I think) also fair evenly with Awakened Lucci, then finally Zoro uses Santoryu with Buso Koka to blitz and basically one shot Awakened Lucci.

Lucci vs Zoro is still so weird to me, since in the beginning we see Base Lucci with Buso Koka and possibly Tekai guard against Nitoryu with Buso Koka.

Then later on we see Zoro use Enma unleashed to clash with Awakened Lucci and it appears to be relatively fair, then Nitoryu with Buso Koka (I think) also fair evenly with Awakened Lucci, then finally Zoro uses Santoryu with Buso Koka to blitz and basically one shot Awakened Lucci.
I think the entire fight is a huge outlier. Especially the end, it shows that Zoro literally could have ended the fight immediately.
It just doesn't make any sense.

Brother had people slander him from taking so long just to play with Lucci 😭.
I would say Sanji slandering him is crazy because he failed to keep Vegapunk alive, but someone on Worstgen made a pretty good point about Vegapunk making fake organs and still having his memories/mind stored so he could technically be brought back to life

"Infusing Enma with Haoshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki with Ittoryu below Nitoryu below Santoryu below Kyotoryu against Kaku with Rokushiki when he uses Rankyaku Amane Dachi who would get washed by Roronoa Zoro using En-Ō Santoryu with Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku which cut apart Omori Karyudon during Onigashima"

At first I thought that was just KT yapping until I realized it was a joke about how long and stupid the scaling chains are

Back