• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Crazy how Zoro used Steel Cutting as fast as he did on Kuma. He saw a Buccaneer and just went "hmmm, should I?"
But then looking back he saw that he had made a mistake, the truth was that he had tried to cut a pure, holy man!! Which is why he couldn't take him out 📖𓀮

I always find it funny when people are like "OKAY BUT WHO DID BETTER AGAINST LUCCI? LUFFY OR ZORO?? WHO MADE HIM PASS OUT??" because Oda himself probably thinks of it as Luffy and Zoro both tried equally hard against Lucci and both made him pass out for a couple seconds and the manga even shows that as well
Agenda wars really rots people's brains

But then looking back he saw that he had made a mistake, the truth was that he had tried to cut a pure, holy man!! Which is why he couldn't take him out 📖𓀮
It's even more messed up when you realize that Kuma came to Egghead to not only help them save Bonney but he also landed the nastiest haymaker ever on Saturn before shutting down
Like he put in work even though they tried to jump him before
Also protected their ship for them

"FULL BODY ARMAMENT!!! TEKKAI!!! SORU!!!"
"Nipple lights"

Cola Cyborg>Hakimen & Devil Fruit Merchants
GEBAaa_bIAAsX-_.jpg

I saw that. Long sparks. That's a good amount of Haki, but the attack itself is just normal Buso slashes.
We really don’t know that. It’s not like Oda has a consistent way of drawing ACoC.
There's a reason why zoro is clowning him and not the one who was heavy breathing the whole fight and the one who's explicitly stronger... I'm listening to zoro, you're argument is way more inconsistent and makes no sense with everything that happened, I'm also going to believe my interpretation way more than believing you because of past records as well
We acting like Zoro wasn’t also wheezing the entire time and that he wasn’t fighting Lucci for more than 10 chapters, how is that clowning? Also if Zoro could have finished him any time he wanted, he would have. The Straw Hats are
trying to finish things as fast as possible.
The imgur just showed Zoro with three swords style no buso with enma smoke overpowering lucci
Emma smoke always comes with Haki. Are we seriously arguing that Zoro turned on KoH just for show and immediately turned it off? The very next panel which is drawn in more detail after this one shows him with KoH.

Emma smoke always comes with Haki. Are we seriously arguing that Zoro turned on KoH just for show and immediately turned it off? The very next panel which is drawn in more detail after this one shows him with KoH.
No that’s a complete assumption, again king of hell is when there are lightning always coming out of his 3 swords… sparks of lighting aren’t

I mean he was getting his ass demolished by Mr 1 so I don't think he'd have the time to pull that stuff off against Crocodile in that arc....
Crocodile was also getting demolished. The entire plan would have drastically failed if he hadn't been a Logia, or if he hadn't taken down any of the combatants he fought solely because they couldn't hit him.

Back