• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also this is what Big Mom's ACoC looks like:
1040-004.png

This thick-as-MoL's-mother lightning is blatantly different from the lightning we see when she clapped Page One.
Does that mean BM never used Hao Coating for attacks?

Mfs disrespect her because "The straw hats clowned her in a gag"
Like bruh, Akainu literally got his punch dodged by Buggy, and Law escaped Kuzan and Kizaru's attacks easily.
Plot makes crazy things happen.
I've unironically seen someone say Robin > Big Mom because she flipped her over.

I'm all for Robin gas but people really love hating on Big Mom.

Of course he does. Sanji blocking a beam from him doesn't change that.
Damn... GG sanji 🙏 even his number 1 supporter ain't supporting him

I mean kizaru being shocked and sanji saying something like love is stronger than light would change that quite a bit

Yamato low to mid diff
I'm not sure if Armament can help against ice like it does against fire.
Even if it does, she has superior AP and speed.

I don't see why Yamato would be faster outside of Thunder Bagua.

Both of them can somewhat keep up with Hybrid and Gear Fifth, respectively. With Lucci having a spammable speed amp with Soru.

He naturally has an advantage in mobility/maneuverability as well via the 3 dimensional movements of Kamisori.

I don't see why Yamato would be faster outside of Thunder Bagua.

Both of them can somewhat keep up with Hybrid and Gear Fifth, respectively. With Lucci having a spammable speed amp with Soru.

He naturally has an advantage in mobility/maneuverability as well via the 3 dimensional movements of Kamisori.
Gear 5 casually sniped Lucci while he was using Soru.
As well as blitzed him with the last attack, and he landed Mole.
Yamato scales to Hybrid Kaidou who scales completely to Gear 5.
Like it's not even a downscale like you can argue Lucci's is, he fully scales to G5 as he even blitzed it sometimes.

Back