• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Is there a point in the series where neither Luffy nor Zoro were the strongest crew member(not the one who's got the easiest time beating the others, just the strongest)? Not counting "oh, they were injured at this part" stuff. Also only counting them while they were officially part of the crew, so no "Jinbe was the strongest for the whole Pre-Timeskip."

Is there a point in the series where neither Luffy nor Zoro were the strongest crew member(not the one who's got the easiest time beating the others, just the strongest)? Not counting "oh, they were injured at this part" stuff. Also only counting them while they were officially part of the crew, so no "Jinbe was the strongest for the whole Pre-Timeskip."
Nah... Maybe Skypiea for sa... Nevermind... Nah

I'd be happy to clarify what I meant, is there anything I said that didn't make sense?
nah I understand it now.. You mean like someone being able to destroy seastone and that if that's not the case you assumed jokingly but a lil serious that they could be 5-C if there's no feats of people being able to

Magic

nah I understand it now.. You mean like someone being able to destroy seastone and that if that's not the case you assumed jokingly but a lil serious that they could be 5-C if there's no feats of people being able to

Magic
Something like that, yeah. I also had a theory that depends on whether or not people can destroy Seastone with regular attacks below 5-C.

No, no, you do make an interesting point here. The three of them did seem pretty even there, but it's probably gonna be Luffy who's the winner for strongest one there.
ohh yee luffy... But wasn't taking him into account... Was deciding 2nd strongest... But Zoro did defeat ohm and did briefly fight Enel even tho it was less impactful of a scene then sanji, zoro still showed better feats

Luffy did have like the strongest/second strongest attack up to water 7 arc with his gold rifle attack

Something like that, yeah. I also had a theory that depends on whether or not people can destroy Seastone with regular attacks below 5-C.
smokers thing has been broken... But just the tip is sea stone, I might remember seastone bars bending but not fully sure

If anything Queen is underrated by 99% of the fanbase tbh tbh.

I don't think he beats Marco or nothing, but he is legitimately pretty darn strong 🫠.
Queen isn't underrated. He gets downplayed same reason most characters do: That small percent of his fanbase that is real loud and annoying about his power level.
Though his fans are no where near as bad as some Sanji or Zoro wankers. Or Admiral wankers.
And I haven't even mentioned Midd fans. For example, I saw one of them literally wishing death on Oda once, and he also attacked anyone who made jokes about Kidd dying.
Though like I said, these are all examples of small parts of huge fanbases, and I am not saying at all to use them as a basis for the entire fanbase, but at the same time it's still really annoying and sad that those few fans are like that at all.

Queen isn't underrated. He gets downplayed same reason most characters do: That small percent of his fanbase that is real loud and annoying about his power level.
Though his fans are no where near as bad as some Sanji or Zoro wankers. Or Admiral wankers.
And I haven't even mentioned Midd fans. For example, I saw one of them literally wishing death on Oda once, and he also attacked anyone who made jokes about Kidd dying.
Though like I said, these are all examples of small parts of huge fanbases, and I am not saying at all to use them as a basis for the entire fanbase, but at the same time it's still really annoying and sad that those few fans are like that at all.
Imo, the most annoying fanbases I've seen are:
1. Katakuri Fans
2. Admiral Fans
3. Doffy Fans

Though I understand that may be hard to believe coming from me as I've been known to slander Sanji and Queen, but honestly I think Queen is very versatile, pretty durable and endurant, etc.
He's inferior to King in some stats like AP and Durability ofc but he makes up for that with all his weapons and gadgets and sturdy body.

Imo, the most annoying fanbases I've seen are:
1. Katakuri Fans
2. Admiral Fans
3. Doffy Fans
Doffy and Kata fans can be so unfathomably illiterate it makes my blood boil, but that's not enough for me to have genuine hate for them.
Meanwhile I've seen Admiral fans, specifically Akainu wankers, literally say utter slop like "Sandman and his family should get cancer for saying this article saying Akainu is the strongest Marine"
And I'm not lying btw. That sadly really happened.

Doffy and Kata fans can be so unfathomably illiterate it makes my blood boil, but that's not enough for me to have genuine hate for them.
Meanwhile I've seen Admiral fans, specifically Akainu wankers, literally say utter slop like "Sandman and his family should get cancer for saying this article saying Akainu is the strongest Marine"
And I'm not lying btw. That sadly really happened.
Those mfs are so desperate to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a boot.

…not really? I've never actually seen someone off-site put much respect on his relative power level tbh.

You'll find far more people saying he gets low diffed by King or faded by Katakuri/WCI Luffy/Doflamingo than any reasonable take on his power level.

…not really? I've never actually seen someone off-site put much respect on his relative power level tbh.

You'll find far more people saying he gets low diffed by King or faded by Katakuri/WCI Luffy/Doflamingo than any reasonable take on his power level.
I mean there were people that said Lucci could beat base Kaidou when chap 1069 came out
I don't attribute that to Queen hate more of just Kata/Luffy/Doflamingo wank

Reminder that even though Buffalo is ridiculously weak and has basically no purpose in the story he still managed to crank out one crucial line for debunking Doffy wankers
0699-005.png

Actually Lucci > Big Mom imo
I mean I can see this being true if you mean base Big Mom vs Awakened Lucci or something but a serious Big Mom would utterly destroy him
She put an Ancient Zoan down with one good punch, without any homies or life amps or ACoC, and kept him down for the rest of the arc.
Putting down Awakened Lucci would require a little more effort, but she could do it.

I mean I can see this being true if you mean base Big Mom vs Awakened Lucci or something but a serious Big Mom would utterly destroy him
She put an Ancient Zoan down with one good punch, without any homies or life amps or ACoC, and kept him down for the rest of the arc.
Putting down Awakened Lucci would require a little more effort, but she could do it.
Base BM probably loses to Lucci imo. The only Homie I think could be a threat to him is Hera.

Base BM probably loses to Lucci imo. The only Homie I think could be a threat to him is Hera.
Eh...
We still don't know how much it takes to hurt her outside. And he still has to deal with 3 homies that will constantly be on his balls as he tries to attack her.
I mean as soon as Law hit her with Shock Wille, Prometheus roasted him.

Back