• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I would laugh my ass off if I got reported for that message.
Anyway, Imma be a little more serious finally, cause I found something really interesting:

1059-011.png

How do y'all feel about this?? Is the anime depiction accurate?
I personally think it may be, but only because of the "Kashunk" we hear and the rocks falling behind BB.

And I can actually see this being what happened as before the mountain cut Blackbeard was in the forest, but after the mountain cut he's in the town. So during S-Hawks attack Blackbeard traveled from the forest into the town and he also reacted with a arrgh when the mountain cut happened, so either he dodged the attack and ended up in the town, or he got knocked into the town.

And I can actually see this being what happened as before the mountain cut Blackbeard was in the forest, but after the mountain cut he's in the town. So during S-Hawks attack Blackbeard traveled from the forest into the town and he also reacted with a arrgh when the mountain cut happened, so either he dodged the attack and ended up in the town, or he got knocked into the town.
Reminds of Marineford: When he 1st showed up BB was far away from WB and got quaked from a distance. The very next scene they were way closer. If only BB could use the blackhole teleportation skill.

Last edited:
Reading this comment made me realize how much the powerscaling in OP changed ever since the final saga began just because of the World Government alone... and to think i thought the "good side" was too powerful when Wano ended...
Just because One Piece can break the mold, doesn't mean it doesn't fall into tropes like power creep

Just because One Piece can break the mold, doesn't mean it doesn't fall into tropes like power creep
The power creep makes sense tbh. They're drawing closer to the end of the journey, and closer to the more dangerous areas. So far, Luffy's main goal, powerscaling-wise, is "become as strong as the guy who died in chapter 1."

Last edited:
The power creep makes sense tbh. They're drawing closer to the end of the journey, and closer to the more dangerous areas. So far, Liffy's main goal, powerscaling-wise, is "become as strong as the guy who died in chapter 1."
Yeah that's true. But it's still crazy to get all of these super powerful characters introduced near the very end.

Yeah that's true. But it's still crazy to get all of these super powerful characters introduced near the very end.
At least 4 God-Tiers were introduced in the East Blue, that's better than everyone else. Also, some of these guys were meant to be secret weapons, and Luffy's crew, except Jinbe and Robin, is just a bunch of random mfs who know jack-shit about government. Hell, most people don't even know about Cipher Pol.

Oh right, Dragon. I meant Garp and Roger tbh. If you want to stretch the definition, Beckman as well, but I don't count him.
I think OP already stretches the definition in comparison to other verses, stretching even more to include Beckman would be too much.

Back