• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

She's a dog. Big difference.
big_hand.png

Y'all talking about Kaido having a fictional son, then he should look IMO something like this:

Y'all talking about Kaido having a fictional son, then he should look IMO something like this:

Needs to be bigger and have more of an intense angry/annoyed aura to him

From him having to deal with kaido's suicides and drunk shit

Last edited:
The Kazenbo scaling is sketchy to me.
Maybe Yamato just doesn’t deal with heat well due to her ice afinity.
Or maybe Guernica and Maha just have really good heat resistance.

The Kazenbo scaling is sketchy to me.
Maybe Yamato just doesn’t deal with heat well due to her ice afinity.
Or maybe Guernica and Maha just have really good heat resistance.
I disagree.

Besides, Guernica ate a Boom from Apoo somewhat better than Base Luffy did (nvm he survived a pissed Hao Infused Shuron Hakke blow without defending himself), and Maha was strong enough to overpower Apoo off-screen.

Yamato vs Izo with Yamato restricted to Base I guess?
Oooooh, you meant a vs thread.

I mean, Yamato in Base has nothing special besides Hao Infusion, so it'd be incon since Izo can snipe from a range but Yamato wrecks up close.

Edit: Base Yamato apparently has ice powers since she used them against Kazenbo, so her Ice powers could help amp her attacks and durability, especially since her ice could protect against a bomb that knocked out Big Mom and mortally wounded Kazenbo.

So Yamato has ice and Hao Infusion, meaning she should win this high diff.

Last edited:
Back