• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

do we consider that zoro used haoshoku infusion in dead man's game or that he was simply flaring basic haoshoku
IMO he was using Hao Infusion + Enma, but not in the correct way.

KoH is Enma + Hao Infusion in its "pure" form, so his Asura may not use Enma in the future.

It's still vastly above his Buso Haki by a massive margin, since it's Buso Zoro times 3, but it should probably be on par with unleashed Enma or Hao Infusion, not higher.

We saw when he fought against Kaku that Asura is definitely a one-shot level boost in AP on its own. It pwned Kaku's strongest attack, then one-shot a Zoan Kaku who had more or less tanked everything else Zoro had thrown at him.

IMO he was using Hao Infusion + Enma, but not in the correct way.

KoH is Enma + Hao Infusion in its "pure" form, so his Asura may not use Enma in the future.

It's still vastly above his Buso Haki by a massive margin, since it's Buso Zoro times 3, but it should probably be on par with unleashed Enma or Hao Infusion, not higher.

We saw when he fought against Kaku that Asura is definitely a one-shot level boost in AP on its own. It pwned Kaku's strongest attack, then one-shot a Zoan Kaku who had more or less tanked everything else Zoro had thrown at him.
i dont really get your point

I think he was using some Hao Infusion, but it wasn't as "refined" as when he mastered it at the end of 1033.
duh, luffy also started using it in a shitty way then mastered it
he also didnt master enma yet at that point
imagine a full king of hell 9 swords style...

which luffy? current luffy is only gonna get knocked out by bellow bagua or destroyer of death, as he tanked basically everything else
post udon luffy yeah his dura is ass
The luffy that got one shoted, would Kaido regular attacks one shot him too?

I just realized, Hybrid + Hao Kaido with Ragnarok one-shot a Base Rooftop Luffy using Buso Haki, and even without Buso Haki he had taken attacks from both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom (and part of base Kaido's Thunder Bagua) and was fine.

Yamato took at least 6 Hao + Hybrid attacks with only moderate injury.

Zoan Yamato's durability >>> Rooftop Luffy's God Tier durability.

Last edited:
I just realized, Hybrid + Hao Kaido with Ragnarok one-shot a Base Rooftop Luffy who had taken attacks from both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom (and part of base Kaido's Thunder Bagua).

Zoan Yamato's durability > Rooftop Luffy's God Tier durability.
i said the exact same thing and you guessed it people disagreed

yall just hate my boy for some reason

I just realized, Hybrid + Hao Kaido with Ragnarok one-shot a Base Rooftop Luffy who had taken attacks from both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom (and part of base Kaido's Thunder Bagua).

Zoan Yamato's durability > Rooftop Luffy's God Tier durability.
Glad someone's saying this. My mans needs some respect.

Why, it is her body
Sanji being in her body must have altered it to 7-A ( or what ever she'd scale to )
drake-computer.gif

Back