• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Zoro KO'd Apoo with raw AP
Believe me, I wish that was the case.

But the anime and the way he held his sword support the notion that he used an Iai attack.

Besides, how could he one-shot Apoo with 1 sword when his 2-sword Buso couldn't overpower Apoo.

He's a Zoro Downplayer because that means Zoro>Sanji
Not sure how that applies here, if anything Zoro one-shotting with AP and not dura neg like Kachon says is even more impressive.
Shishi Sonson = an Iai attack

All Iai attacks ≠ Shishi Sonson
That's fair.

That's further support for Buso Zoro > Base Kidd, which I consider an absolute win!

Punk Gibson is weak, shouldn't be scaling to big mom at all tbh.
I mean, Kidd did fight BM in his Base off-screen and was fine.

Also I wasn't the one who decided that Punk Gibson scaled to Big Meme. I agree with it but I didn't decide it.

So I guess that Zoro one-shotting Apoo (which makes him above Base Kidd) with an Iai attack would be an AP feat for his Buso Haki or something like that, since he was using Buso Haki beforehand.

I mean, Kidd did fight BM in his Base off-screen and was fine.

Also I wasn't the one who decided that Punk Gibson scaled to Big Meme. I agree with it but I didn't decide it.
This doesn't mean much, we already know he can combat the Yonko from the rooftop but this justification means nothing when we don't know what happened; we don't know what attacks were used so he very well could have been using more powerful techniques than punk gibson.

Overpowered a BM attack meant for fodder (same reason Sanji & Luffy don't scale in WCI) and his metal arm left dust on her face which we see her shaking off a panel prior. He shouldn't scale at all with that attack.

This doesn't mean, we already know he can combat the Yonko from the rooftop but this justification means nothing when we don't know what happened; we don't know what attacks were used so he very well could have been using more powerful techniques than punk gibson.
Occam's razor, plus if his Punk Rotten got one-shot by BM using a single Homie I doubt his off-screen shit was that much stronger than his base.
Overpowered a BM attacked meant for fodder (same reason Sanji & Luffy don't scale in WCI) and his metal arm left dust on her face (which we see her shaking off a panel) prior. He shouldn't scale at all with that attack.
🤷‍♂️

Also, it's funny how all the tier lists I've seen put Apoo at Tobiroppo level when he has hurt 3 God Tiers (Kidd, Luffy, and Zoro), not to mention that even without his DF he still took a surprise-attack Punk Gibson from an enraged Kidd with only moderate injuries and could block stuff from Buso Zoro.

I mean, he's not YC1 level, but he is at minimum YC3-YC2 level.
Forgot to mention, he was able to hurt and draw blood from Maha with just a kick.

He got overpowered off-screen, but hurting Maha with just his physicals is still impressive.

No he didn't.
the stance Zoro takes everytime he used Shi Sonson is always like that. Bc he doesnt mention the name of the attack doesnt mean he didnt use it. We have seen characters sometimes using abilities with named attacks but the same named attacks sometimes arent mentioned but still are used

Back