• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

??

What I meant is that when Queen used his sword, Sanji was standing there and didn't guard himself at all, and it was a chop to the neck, so it's natural that Queen would expect his attack to kill Sanji.
He saw that his Brachiohold couldn't kill Sanji and thought that his sword swing could.

His Brachiohold scale above his Mech AP for obvious reasons.

He saw that his Brachiohold couldn't kill Sanji and thought that his sword swing could.

His Brachiohold scale above his Mech AP for obvious reasons.
Eh, his Brachio-hold is moreso dura neg since it crushes bones and organs.

Like Kidd's Punk Vise, except actually good.

He's holding his head there and has visible bruises.
Also:
1034-007.png

To be quite honest, that's not even a Germa amp, dude just said "Winch Queen" and used the exact same attack he did earlier, except he ran him through a wall.
There's literally nothing on his mech arm there either, it's just a normal attack.

I mean, narratively, the reason why characters with regen are harmed so often is because an author can get away with showing “damage” without having it be permanent or consequential.

Same reason why Piccolo has his arms ripped off in like...every fight in Dragon Ball Super.

I mean, narratively, the reason why characters with regen are harmed so often is because an author can get away with showing “damage” without having it be permanent or consequential.

Same reason why Piccolo has his arms ripped off in like...every fight in Dragon Ball Super.
which why we shouldnt scale everything to their dura

That doesn't mean we shouldn't scale them though. Their durability is still their durability, it's not like having regeneration makes them LESS durable.

It's just that in a more narrative sense, it makes sense why authors would put characters with regen in situations where they will...actually have to use it, lol.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't scale them though. Their durability is still their durability, it's not like having regeneration makes them LESS durable.

It's just that in a more narrative sense, it makes sense why authors would put characters with regen in situations where they will...actually have to use it, lol.
my point is that in fiction characters with regen usually get hurt from literally anything, because it doesnt matter anyway

marco might not be the case though idk, just wanted to point out my opinion

Eh.. Marco doesn't seem crazy durable in his Zoan Forms anyway.
It's his AP and speed that take the cake.
Those are the reasons I think he beats Queen in the first place.

Eh.. Marco doesn't seem crazy durable in his Zoan Forms anyway.
It's his AP and speed that take the cake.
Those are the reasons I think he beats Queen in the first place.
I'd say it's his absurd regen and his hax.

But like I said before, Marco will likely get under Queen's skin in a 1v1.

Also, it would've been cool if part of Sanji's pre-exoskeleton fight with Queen has the latter in Base curl into a ball and bounce all over the place (like Super Buu did in DBZ) and hit Sanji with his kinetic energy while singing his "ZOOM ZOOM" song.

Well, yeah, but to be fair, Piccolo died in his first DBS fight, there are no consequences in Dragon Ball unless the universe blows up.

Also, it would've been cool if part of Sanji's pre-exoskeleton fight with Queen has the latter in Base curl into a ball and bounce all over the place (like Super Buu did in DBZ)
Lucky Roux

Also, the fact that you thought of Buu first means you skipped the ideal reference, and thus haven't seen Ben 10, making you a nerd.

Back