• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean, I made King vs Sabo and King won mid-high diff.

The only real reason Zoro beat King was because Oda sliced King's IQ in half in order to rush the fight's conclusion.

Is there anything that supports this
Sanji having higher durability with his legs not only isn’t (to my knowledge) contradicted by much, but also makes a lot of sense. I’m pretty sure we see Sanji blocking attacks with legs in the past.

plus we know Sanji’s flames ARE limited by what his legs can withstand. Hence why his Germa body can produce hotter flames. So it makes sense his legs can deal with more force than the rest of him-
this and his legs withstanding dj which you just said can one shot people who can hurt his body

King was still eating Marco's Zoan attacks.
So? King still didnt beat up a fully healed Marco from before. If he beat 100% Marco without wasting his stamina in the 2v1 and healing the alliance for a bit from the Ice Oni i would give the dub to King but nah. Marco imo would beat King in a 1v1 100%

So? King still didnt beat up a fully healed Marco from before. If he beat 100% Marco without wasting his stamina in the 2v1 and healing the alliance for a bit from the Ice Oni i would give the dub to King but nah. Marco imo would beat King in a 1v1 100%
kid named durability

would sanji even hit yamato?
yk, yamato is a biological female
I mean, she identifies as Oden... So if Sanji respects that, though it is deluded (it's really just Oda clinging to Oden's dick which is why it's deluded, nonetheless her personality), then he won't attack her.
Not like he could really hurt her anyway though.

i wont comment on speed
but sanji is defo not admiral level in durability
hits from queen made him gush blood where greenbull took haoshoku infusion to the head and only got a headache

Based on?

What?

Greenbull never pierced King.

Yeah, and King > Marco.
Looks like u didnt read that Marco healed the whole alliance & fought both of em at the same time? Stop saying "based on" when i have already adressed based on what

Greenbull pierced Flame Off King and sucked neutrients from him

Marco ~> King

Back