• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

hqdefault.jpg

Btw i rly think Freezing from Kuzan is not that impressive of an attack when even Doffy broke out of it i believe he has way more attacks up his sleeve and stronger ones to show us vs Garp

Hot take: Diable Jambe Sanji (both pre and post Exoskeleton) > Base Marco (NOT HYBRID OR ZOAN, just Base), as in the one who still sent Admirals flying.

Although tbh it's not a hot take since I have found scaling that actually justifies it.

Hot take: Diable Jambe Sanji (both pre and post Exoskeleton) > Base Marco (NOT HYBRID OR ZOAN, just Base), as in the one who still sent Admirals flying.

Although tbh it's not a hot take since I have found scaling that actually justifies it.
Uh...
Sure?

I would say that that's a pretty normal take, but since we're in vsbw, I guess it is pretty hot
Well I'll just explain it anyways.

Base Marco with a kick to King's face didn't break the mask. Hurt King to a small extent (cough retconned blood, cough), but didn't break the mask. The Bluebird also hit King, but that hit all of King's body so it's not an entirely fair comparison.

Base Zoro broke King's spike, and then a good chunk of his mask, without using Buso Haki. And IMO even the spike thing is valid, since some Beast Pirate goon says "no one has seen King's face before", heavily implying that the mask is meant to be durable enough such that it has never been broken before. But even just the Tiger Hunt scene is enough to show that Base no-Haki Zoro > Base Marco.

Zoan Queen was relatively unharmed by Hybrid King's attack that sent Base Zoro flying, so naturally his durability should scale above Base no-Haki Zoro's AP by a good chunk.

Diable Jambe both pre and post exoskeleton hurt Zoan Queen.

Sanji's durability even pre-exoskeleton should naturally scale to his Diable Jambe.

Hybrid Queen hurt Sanji, so Hybrid Queen's AP is also > Base Marco.

Basically, the people who scale (for now):

1. Zoan/Hybrid Queen
2. Vinsmoke + Hybrid Queen
3. DJ Sanji both pre and post exoskeleton
4. IJ Sanji
5. Pre-exo Sanji's durability
6. Post-exo Sanji's durability

Base post-exo Sanji could scale to it based on what he does in future chapters (such as the S-Hawk fight), the issue is just that base post-exo Sanji is honestly kinda featless.

For clarification, like I said above, Base Zoro only scales above Base Marco, not Hybrid Marco (although considering Marco opted to use a Base kick to follow up a Bluebird, plus his Base knee impacting King's face actually seemed to stagger him, I can't imagine the gap between Marco's Base and his Hybrid is really that big).

It's the body of his suit that scales to taking Marco's Bluebird. The face region of his suit also scales to his Imperial Pride Stake.

The only person who scales to the body and face regions of King's suit is, you guessed it, KoH Zoro, via slashing it to ribbons in one attack.

This actually makes KoH Zoro MUCH stronger than Imperial Pride Stake, which itself scales above King's one-shot explosion.

Holy ****, KoH Zoro is an absolute monster. I know it's a given, but jeez, he could literally duke it out with Kaido like Yamato did if he ever got KoH's energy drain under control.

For clarification, like I said above, Base Zoro only scales above Base Marco, not Hybrid Marco (although considering Marco opted to use a Base kick to follow up a Bluebird, plus his Base knee impacting King's face actually seemed to stagger him, I can't imagine the gap between Marco's Base and his Hybrid is really that big).

It's the body of his suit that scales to taking Marco's Bluebird. The face region of his suit also scales to his Imperial Pride Stake.

The only person who scales to the body and face regions of King's suit is, you guessed it, KoH Zoro, via slashing it to ribbons in one attack.

This actually makes KoH Zoro MUCH stronger than Imperial Pride Stake, which itself scales above King's one-shot explosion.

Holy ****, KoH Zoro is an absolute monster. I know it's a given, but jeez, he could literally duke it out with Kaido like Yamato did if he ever got KoH's energy drain under control.
No

Some people say that Luffy can be hurt by blunt force as long as it's like, overwhelmingly powerful ( so Goku would be able to hurt him due to, iirc, being around Multiversal ).
From what I remember, whenever Luffy is hit with a blunt attack (no Haki), his body stretches to accommodate and basically nullify the attack, but Luffy cannot stretch forever and does have a limit to how much he can stretch before he rips. So it is possible for someone to hit him with a blunt attack strong enough to make him stretch past his limit and tear up (as in ripping, not tears). So if Luffy is 6-C for example, it's possible he can survive blunt attacks from High 6-C and Low 6-B's cause of his stretching, but it's likely that if the gap is extreme, then he begins to tear.

Last edited:
Back