• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

getting drunk makes kaido emotionally unstable which boosts haki
so only stuff he gains from haki are amped like ap
Oh, that's weird. I thought he had a speed boosting drunken mode. Was that the uh, Copying Drunk or whatever that made him a Snakeman?

I want High 6-A Jabra and Kalifa.
I want:

Awakened Jabra: Covered in that black fire, fights Sanji, and gets wrecked. H6A

Awakened Kalifa: Turns things into soap bubbles, fights Nami, but gets wrecked by Jinbe. Also is H6A

Awakened Blueno: H6A, fights Usopp and Chopper, his ability is turning things into doors without touching them.

I want Awakened Lucci to have the same full-body Buso layer on his body that Vergo and Douglas Bullet had (maybe more like the latter).

Also, I want to see Lucci's Awakened Rokushiki, since I feel that he would've lasted maybe 60 seconds longer against G5 if he had been able to use stuff like Tekkai stacked with Buso.

I suppose you're right. Jabra can fight Franky then.
Or Jabra vs Usopp.

I want Awakened Lucci to have the same full-body Buso layer on his body that Vergo and Douglas Bullet had (maybe more like the latter).

Also, I want to see Lucci's Awakened Rokushiki, since I feel that he would've lasted maybe 60 seconds longer against G5 if he had been able to use stuff like Tekkai stacked with Buso.

Or Jabra vs Usopp.
Maybe Jabra vs Chopper, while Franky and Usopp fight Blueno

Thinking of starting a One-Piece based RP thread. Can't decide if the people should play Canon characters, replace Canon characters, or just be a random group of East Blue people who coincidentally go down a similar path.
Seriously, anyone who'd be down to join, what do you think?

Back