• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Zoro would be pretty injured, but still good to go, and the rest of them would be wiping. BM dies no diff
not no diff
big mom can and will dodge zoro's strongest attacks
yamato should do damage but not enough to take her down
killer is just support if you ask me

so they still have to combine their attacks to take her down

Thinking of starting a One-Piece based RP thread. Can't decide if the people should play Canon characters, replace Canon characters, or just be a random group of East Blue people who coincidentally go down a similar path.

my point is that they had to use combinations and dura neg even before she used regen

heck, after she got regen, she was only hit with 2 attacks
I will not say that Zoro is stronger than them, and I will not say Yamato is either. However, that both contribute enough to change things A LOT. And Killer can help too because he's nice.

I will not say that Zoro is stronger than them, and I will not say Yamato is either. However, that both contribute enough to change things A LOT. And Killer can help too because he's nice.
i do think they will win but definitely not no diff

no we do not and should not
guernica intercepted them when they were charging their attacks not when they launched them

and guernica was kept up with by characters no where near thunder bagua

he used thunder bellow bagua
He did, I was wrong, but Kaido was already in the middle of swinging it (as it had moved from his side to above his head), so we can't scale Guernica to the entire thing.

Do we scale Guernica to Kaidou's Thunder Bagua speed?
FtHdDwgXoAIIukp.png

Reactions: Sus
im not gonna even read this shit if yall scale guernica to thunder bagua im deleting my account
Lucci's Awakened Kami-Sori has the same scaling as Thunder Bagua thanks to him using it to dodge a point-blank chomp from G5 Luffy.

Lucci's Awakened Kami-Sori has the same scaling as Thunder Bagua thanks to him using it to dodge a point-blank chomp from G5 Luffy.
I mean I'd be worried if he didn't dodge it considering it was a huge mouth like 6 feet away from him lol.

Reactions: Sus
Bro's only feats in Zoan are fighting Apoo, fighting a semi-serious Zoro, and Guernica saying he did good.
Sad but true.

I mean, the anime also showed that him temporarily blocking Base Yamato (but still being blocked back) is legit, I guess.
Technically, Guernica was wrecking his Buso amp!
I mean, he did more to an on-guard Apoo using Buso than a pissed base Kidd did to an off-guard Apoo using Slam Gibson

Back