• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Honestly, I doubt Jinbe should scale directly to BM, but I'm not against a downscale.
do i think jimbe scales? no
full power big mom > starving big mom > casual starving big mom ~ jimbe

do i think its annoying that whenever the tobiroppo are mentioned people suddenly treat jack as god's indisputable message? yes

Kidd and Law > Yamato?
IMG_2838.gif

saw someone say ifrit jambe > 3 homies big mom
based on him knocking out queen who is more enduring than ulti who stood up after a 3 homies attack by big mom

I have a feeling that 1080 is gonna focus on the aftermath of Law vs BB, even though I would prefer if it showed Zoro and Kaku vs S-Hawk and Lucci/Luffy vs S-Bear.

im tryna figure out who's more durable between kidd and sanji what do yall think
its hard to gauge because sanji has 2 feats only

Well asides from making the scar-reopening a better feat for the Scabbards, this kinda disproves the 1/4th scaling theory since each of them cut a separate part of the scar and didn't combine their attacks on one area.

Kidd while unable to defend himself whatsoever took a Mama Raid to his back and was so unharmed that he was more focused on the headache Hawkins was giving him.

It's not even close.
he got knocked out by the marma raid and damaged by weaker attacks
sanji doesnt have much feats but via king scaling you could at least put him as relative to kidd
for now i cant really decide

is it fair to scale kaido to bosu king? because kaido always uses haki and king most likely used haki against marco to bypass his df

Well asides from making the scar-reopening a better feat for the Scabbards, this kinda disproves the 1/4th scaling theory since each of them cut a separate part of the scar and didn't combine their attacks on one area.

scabbard scaling hurts my head

he got knocked out by the marma raid and damaged by weaker attacks
sanji doesnt have much feats but via king scaling you could at least put him as relative to kidd
for now i cant really decide
Sanji got hurt by Vinsmoke-Queen.

Kidd took god knows how many on-screen and off-screen hits from Big Mom and Soul Amped Big Mom and kept on swinging.

They're not relative.
is it fair to scale kaido to bosu king? because kaido always uses haki and king most likely used haki against marco to bypass his df
No Haki on king's sword.

And Kaido is already stronger than King.

base big mom ~ zoan marco ~ king
1 homie big mom ~ base kaido > bosu king > zoan marco
not too bad i guess?

queen is physically more powerful than base king but is comically below base big mom

im not too fond of scaling marco to her even though he clearly stated they clashed because he has special fire (she also proceeded to overpower his base)

Back