• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

With the Cover Stories wrapping up with the creation of Neo Mads, us literally being in Vegapunk's island, Queen having been part of MADS, Weevil being captured, and Stussy being a clone, I'm expecting a grand MADS flashback very soon
Or Queen might join Neo MADS? We can only hope, though Luffy's gonna wreck him if he shows up.

Got burned by Kazenbo
Which phases thru people right
Big Mom broke right through it though
Kazenbo was melting it
Just like the Impel Down gang broke a part of Aokiji frozen tsunami, Luffy breaking his ice again or Akainu casually vaporizing it despite them being equals.
When they actvily attack/defend with ice(like blocking the the bomb explosion with the ice barrier that hurt BM & mortally wounded the Kanzebo)>freezing over objects. Same goes with fire. When Ace sets the ground ablaze, BB can stand on it no prob despite him being able to burn BB with his actual fire attacks

I hope who ever's on the BB Pirates ship packs up Lucci and his goons so certain users can stop talking about him

I hope who ever's on the BB Pirates ship packs up Lucci and his goons so certain users can stop talking about him
The only ones with any AP feats are BB(can beat Lucci), Burgess(Can't beat Lucci), Van Augur(but that's only possibly, and he can't necessarily beat Lucci), and Shirou(By virtue of being > Burgess, and he can maybe beat Lucci).

The only ones with any AP feats are BB(can beat Lucci), Burgess(Can't beat Lucci), Van Augur(but that's only possibly, and he can't necessarily beat Lucci), and Shirou(By virtue of being > Burgess, and he can maybe beat Lucci).
Oh, and Kuzan, but that goes without saying.

Ok nvm, episode's getting better.

Also, imagine if Yamato, Marco, Izou, and Kawamatsu had joined the fight against Big Mom.

Ok nvm, episode's getting better.

Also, imagine if Yamato, Marco, Izou, and Kawamatsu had joined the fight against Big Mom.
Yamato joining: Big mom gets wrecked, pretty sure a few bombs go off and many people die.

Marco joining: Big Mom gets wrecked.

Izou joining: Big Mom gets wrecked, Izou lives, Maha goes up to join the attack on Luffy, Kaidou murders Maha.

Kawamatsu joining: Big Mom gets wrecked.

All of them joining: things outside are worse, Big Mom lives for 5 seconds.

Since when was he..... Back? 👁️🙉
Speedster? Since yesterday I think.
I hope Lucci matches Shiryu evenly.

You know, Psycho Assassin vs Psycho Assassin.
Honestly, if we are to assume Shiryu > or >= Kuzan due to that SBS statement and cover page, then he could definitely beat Lucci.
For now Idk because he has no feats or statements besides that and him being compared to Magellan.. Who got roflstomped by pre ts Blackbeard and matched by pre ts G2 Luffy.
To be fair to Augur, he was a legitimate threat to Law and Jean Bart had to block his shot.
If Augur can snipe and injure Law then he could have a chance of beating Lucci honestly.
Burgess.. Yeah even I don't see him beating Lucci, his only feat is getting mauled by Sabo.

?
Here's the thing, it implies this:
Bepo > Jean Bart > Van Augur >= Off-guard Law's Dura
Because Oda said Bepo is the second strongest.
Yeah, I was just hyping up the main man. Anyway, not sure if that makes him good enough to beat Lucci, but the teleportation is something.
Yeah.
If he really is above Kuzan then Lucci's DONE.
Probably.

I would say Doc Q has a chance, but Haki >>>>>

WW with Hybrid Rokushiki could hurt Buso Jinbe.
marco king and yamato scale to yonkos despite having no chance of beating them

but ww's strongest attacks scaling to someone who can beat him noooooooooooooooooooo

bru yall abused jack's statement
"the tobiroppo cant handle the scabbards" blocks the topirobbo from scaling to top tiers
"yamato cant handle kaido" scales just fine

If he really can hurt Law then that makes him scale to BM somewhat, which means he could probably beat Lucci.
Law was off guard though, and Augur has limited ammo, as well as reloads taking time.
Does Lucci even know he has to use Haki to null DFs?
1. He's the leader of CP0, he needs to know this kind of thing.

2. Doc Q hasn't shown any disease except the estrogen attack.

but ww's strongest attacks scaling to someone who can beat him noooooooooooooooooooo

"the tobiroppo cant handle the scabbards" blocks the topirobbo from scaling to top tiers
When was it ever said in-story that Yamato can't handle Kaido?

yes because the scaling of ones's strongest attacks changes the outcome of a 6v9
Bajrang Gun would do a party wipe in a 6v9 depending on who's in said 6v9.
So yeah, the scaling of one's strongest attacks can indeed change the outcome of a 6v9.

I mean, the Tobiroppo vs Scabbards thing, I've always considered to be a numbers game.

Anyway, Jack thought he could beat the injured scabbards while he was also injured, and he said the injured scabbards could beat the Tobiroppo. However, a bunch of people still can't decide if X Drake or Jack would win for some reason.

I mean, the Tobiroppo vs Scabbards thing, I've always considered to be a numbers game.

Anyway, Jack thought he could beat the injured scabbards while he was also injured, and he said the injured scabbards could beat the Tobiroppo. However, a bunch of people still can't decide if X Drake or Jack would win for some reason.
Cuz X Drake has actual feats and wasn't in the Tobiroppo when Jack made that statement.

Does that change his durability?
yes

• ww hurts jimbe
  • jimbe gets angry
  • ww breaks his fingers
jimbe wasnt putting enough bosu
Bajrang Gun would do a party wipe in a 6v9 depending on who's in said 6v9.
So yeah, the scaling of one's strongest attacks can indeed change the outcome of a 6v9.
it wont do shit in ww's case since the rest of his team are fodders and he can only do moderate damage

Back