• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I personally see it like this

Hybrid Kaido Conqueror's Coating > Hybrid Yamato Conqueror's Coating >~ Hybrid Kaido > Base Yamato Conqueror's Coating ~< Base Kaido Conqueror's Coating > Base Kaido

Really? Wasn't this after Zoro got the cuts on him?
Yeah. The only real damage Zoro did on Kaido was Tatsumaki (which he immediately regenerated from) and Asura, which did give him a scar, but he healed the actual wound back pretty quickly, it's just that a scar remained.

Yeah. The only real damage Zoro did on Kaido was Tatsumaki (which he immediately regenerated from) and Asura, which did give him a scar, but he healed the actual wound back pretty quickly, it's just that a scar remained.
(Plus the attack he dodged which was implied to be capable of cutting him, and Beheading Claws which stunned Kaidou)

Oh, I forgor about the regen

the speed part or the ifrit? the ifrit is a mythological creature in middle eastern culture and its name is pronounced as ifreet not ifrit (and the i is a letter that doesnt even exist in japanese or english)

search عفريت on youtube/google to hear how is it pronounced
I mean, Kaido was injured, but I'd put an unharmed Kaido at the same level as Yamato.
when it was noted that kaido weakened luffy was already in g5
I personally see it like this

Hybrid Kaido Conqueror's Coating > Hybrid Yamato Conqueror's Coating >~ Hybrid Kaido > Base Yamato Conqueror's Coating ~< Base Kaido Conqueror's Coating > Base Kaido
why would kaidos normal ap scale to yamatos conq?

the speed part or the ifrit? the ifrit is a mythological creature in middle eastern culture and its name is pronounced as ifreet not ifrit (and the i is a letter that doesnt even exist in japanese or english)

search عفريت on youtube/google to hear how is it pronounced

when it was noted that kaido weakened luffy was already in g5

why would kaidos normal ap scale to yamatos conq?
Ifrit Jambe - Demon God Leg iirc
Honestly fits in with King Of Hell and Gear 5 = Sun God = Nika
Find it funny that they all have those themes in their best attacks.

Carrot is annoying childish and weak.
Holy shit, Carrot in Sulong is stronger than Perospero. Outside of Sulong, she was trained by Pedro, which means her ceiling should be at least that high, and Pedro beat Tamago, a higher executive in Big Mom's crew.

Being "weak" doesn't disqualify you from being a crew member. Did you just not read Water 7 and Enies Lobby?

Oh please, 90% of her character is the "Oden stuff" without that she'd be hella dry.
Even your favorite character, Sanji, has the same problem.
He's cool as **** sometimes, but those pervy gags have really run their course.
Remove that, then he's a very good character.

Even your favorite character, Sanji, has the same problem.
He's cool as **** sometimes, but those pervy gags have really run their course.
Remove that, then he's a very good character.
Not at all the same.

I'd like you to mention on character trait Yamato has outside of her Oden stuff and give me a moment.

Not at all the same.

I'd like you to mention on character trait Yamato has outside of her Oden stuff and give me a moment.
1054-005.png

can yall shut up about sanji

also yamato thinks of oden as a lifestyle more than literally being oden
"im more oden than you" wouldnt make sense otherwise
i will admit yamato saying hes oden is annoying sometimes but he literally introduces himself as yamato the son of kaido not oden

can yall shut up about sanji

also yamato thinks of oden as a lifestyle more than literally being oden
"im more oden than you" wouldnt make sense otherwise
i will admit yamato saying hes oden is annoying sometimes but he literally introduces himself as yamato the son of kaido not oden
Yamato called Momonosuke son.
I don't wanna hear it

Back