• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I like dicks too
Fpxtqv1XwAM92-p.png

Realized I'm probably being trolled so I'm gonna drop it.
Anyway I think Kaku takes it high diff, his Doriki was already over Jabra's by a small margin and his DF amps that by some unknown margin.

鋼の精神力で正義を貫く!強く厳しい海軍中将!!

口髭と丁髷がトレードマークの海軍本部中将。大砲も効かない海王類を易々と切り裂く剣術に加えて“覇気”と“六式”も体得しており、その実力は中将の名に恥じない。性格は生真面目で部下に厳しく、気骨ある軍人強気質。傲慢な“女帝”ハンコック相手に一歩も引かず強制招集を実現させたり、G1支部の基地長を任されるなど、統率力も高く、頼れる指揮官だ。
————————
Justice with steel mentality! A strong and strict lieutenant general of the Navy!

The trademark of this lieutenant general of the Navy Headquarters is his mustache and topknot. In addition to his swordsmanship, which allows him to easily slice through the sea kings, which even cannons are ineffective against, he has mastered "high ki" and the "Six Formulas," and his abilities live up to his name of Vice Admiral. His character is serious and strict with his subordinates, and he has the temperament of a stout military man. He is a dependable commander with high leadership ability, as evidenced by the fact that he was able to force the arrogant "Empress" Hancock to call a meeting without backing down, and he was appointed as the base commander of the G1 branch.
I think this kinda debunks six formula being connected to haki... It's concept probably just relates to haki

I think this kinda debunks six formula being connected to haki... It's concept probably just relates to haki
"[Me on another forum]
Tekkai condenses your muscles so you can't move
Armament lets you move while hardening your body.
Jinbe even makes a joke about them not being the same when he tanks an attack from Who's Who and says " Oh, should I call this Iron Body then? [ here ] " "

"[Me on another forum]
Jinbe even makes a joke about them not being the same when he tanks an attack from Who's Who and says " Oh, should I call this Iron Body then? [ here ] " "
Yee I did used to say that even without knowing whos who stuff... but it still kinda assumptiony I think.... It's good for support tho

"[Me on another forum]
Didn't Jabra literally have a unique form of Tekkai that amped his AP and let him move with it?

And as for who wins...it's too close to tell, but I'll lean Kaku high-extreme diff.

better Rankyaku gives him a range advantage
What? They both have Rankyaku. Where's your proof that Kaku's range is any better?
better at thinking on the fly.
Based on?
More versatility
You mean his cutting attacks and danmaku?

Literally any hit Kaku does gets negged by Tekkai Kenpo and then countered.

Jabra also can stack several rakyakus at Kaku and while he's busy deflecing hit him with a Tekkai Kenpo punch while he's off guard.

What? They both have Rankyaku. Where's your proof that Kaku's range is any better?
Did you see his Hybrid Rankyaku slice the tower and go a very far distance?
Based on?
Him creating new moves on the fly against Zoro despite having just gotten his Zoan ability
You mean his cutting attacks and danmaku?

Literally any hit Kaku does gets negged by Tekkai Kenpo and then countered.
What about his Amane Dachi that made Jabra dodge?
Jabra also can stack several rakyakus at Kaku and while he's busy deflecing hit him with a Tekkai Kenpo punch while he's off guard.
Kaku's Tekkai completely tanked Kaku's own Rankyaku that made Zoro bleed.

Back