• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Luffy was literally waging war on the government and getting into tons of perilous journeys and people are worried about a 30 year old woman hitting on him.
I get the concern but it's not that bad when compared to the other things Luffy has dealt with.

Just wanna rant that I'm kinda disappointed with how Oda's hyped up Blackbeard. Most of his battles post-timeskip have shown him either overpowered or fleeing. He hasn't shown any impressive Haki skills or creative techniques. For god's sake, even though he's an Emperor, he's never even been officially confirmed to have Conqueror's Haki. I'd have thought by now, Blackbeard of all people would've been shown to use Conqueror's Haki.

Honestly, when Blackbeard confronted Law, I thought Blackbeard would take advantage of his Haki and devil fruit powers, but he was still being put on the ropes by Law. But the way he's being treated, he still feels like a pseudo-emperor and still slightly below the other Emperors like Big Mom and Kaido, even after the time skip. Law could only overpower Big Mom with a combined effort from Kidd, so it feels like both of them are more like pseudo-emperors, too. Compared to Luffy, based on the way Luffy's advanced his Haki, I really don't think that Luffy should have too much trouble defeating Blackbeard if they were to fight now. Do you guys agree with me?

Just wanna rant that I'm kinda disappointed with how Oda's hyped up Blackbeard. Most of his battles post-timeskip have shown him either overpowered or fleeing. He hasn't shown any impressive Haki skills or creative techniques. For god's sake, even though he's an Emperor, he's never even been officially confirmed to have Conqueror's Haki. I'd have thought by now, Blackbeard of all people would've been shown to use Conqueror's Haki.

Honestly, when Blackbeard confronted Law, I thought Blackbeard would take advantage of his Haki and devil fruit powers, but he was still being put on the ropes by Law. But the way he's being treated, he still feels like a pseudo-emperor and still slightly below the other Emperors like Big Mom and Kaido, even after the time skip. Law could only overpower Big Mom with a combined effort from Kidd, so it feels like both of them are more like pseudo-emperors, too. Compared to Luffy, based on the way Luffy's advanced his Haki, I really don't think that Luffy should have too much trouble defeating Blackbeard if they were to fight now. Do you guys agree with me?
Same, Blackbeard is kind of a joke rn.
-Ran from Akainu despite Akainu getting rolled by Sickbeard who can't even nullify fruits like BB.
-Ran from Old Rayleigh, don't even bother saying " But he doesn't know how strong he is " dude has Observation Haki it should be easy to tell how strong an old man is.
-Implied Hancock can blitz him
-Law is boxing with him despite him using 2/3 of his arsenal

Bruh tagging SB doesn't equal blitzing them, we talked about this before again. The MFer has never ever pulled a successful dodge, even when can react to the damn attacker.
Yeah BB practically can't dodge, he doesn't really have a damn choice in the matter of face-tanking an attack or not due to the Yami Yami no mi

0560-002.png

Totally just a friendship moment 🐵

And her getting R isn't fully implied I think, the snake girl is kinda more implied but 🤷‍♂️ who knows

Made Dragon & his goons run tho

0048.jpg

1億以上の価値がある!

海のお宝!!
※1Bは1円!!

悪魔を通した!!不思議な果実!!

ルフィも食べた!!

悪魔の実を大解剖!!

手に入る能力は3種類のタイプがある!!

食べると特殊な能力をGET!!

(超人系)
全身をぐーんと伸縮自在にできたり、重力を操って隕石を落としたり特殊能力が使えるのだ!!

野獣のパ野ーが!!

(動物系)
動物の姿になれる力や速さが手に入るぞ!!中には古代種や幻獣種など珍しいモデルも!!

大自然の力を味方に!!

(自然系)
能力者が炎や氷、雷のような自然そのものに変化…!!打撃のほか、剣や銃弾もすり抜ける。

世界には不思議な能力者がいっぱい!!

その数なんと・・・100以上!!!
人だけじゃなく武器も能力者になれる!!

WARNING!!
食べた箸は一生″力ナッチ„に!!

悪魔の実を食べた者は能力を得る代わりに、海に嫌われる呪いがかかり泳げなくなってしまうのだ・・・!!
——————————————
Worth more than 100 million!

Treasure of the sea!!!!
*1B is one yen!

Through the devil! Mysterious fruit!

Luffy ate it too!

The Devil's Fruit is dissected!

There are 3 types of abilities you can get!

Eat it and get special ability!

(Superhuman type)
You can use special abilities such as being able to expand and contract your entire body, manipulate gravity to drop meteorites, and more!

Pano the Beast!

(Animal type)
You can get the power and speed to take the form of animals! Some of them are rare models such as ancient species and phantom species!

The power of nature on your side!

(Nature type)
The ability transforms into nature itself, such as fire, ice, and lightning...! In addition to blows, swords and bullets can also slip through.

The world is full of people with mysterious abilities!

There are more than 100!
Not only people but also weapons can become a psychic!

WARNING!!!
Eating this fruit will make you a "Power Natch" for the rest of your life!

Those who eat the devil's fruit, instead of gaining abilities, are cursed to be hated by the sea and can no longer swim...!

0050-CUnet-noise-scale-Level0-x2-00g0000-16bit.png

すさまじき覇気と剣技は健在!!

赤犬の攻撃を受け止めるほどの覇気と、最強剣士ミホークと取り合うほどの剣の腕を持つ!!
—————————
His amazing high ki and swordsmanship are still alive and well!

He has enough high ki to catch Akainu's attack and enough sword skills to compete with the strongest swordsman, Mihawk!

Back