• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Marco was behind WB where the beam was.
Sabaody Luffy dodged laser. Chopper dodged Queen's laser without haki.
Katakuri kept up with Snakeman. No proof the snakeman was slower unless you thnik much faster Luffy post WCI by your logic blitzes Akainu.
Marco got tagged by Big Mom.
Whole Cake Island luffy is Relativistic+ even in all Gear 4s so... lol?

No he didn't he tanked it the same as jinbe

He actually got hit, you can see via the shaking lines around akainu's body
Nope he didn't get hit by Marco. No blood. It was shape shift.

Nah he cannot dodge it. Shape shifting is fatser than forcing your way through. With shape shiftngAKainu dodged Jinbe and pinned down Luffy instantly. Akainu cannot do it because he's slower than Katakuri.

Nope he didn't get hit by Marco. No blood. It was shape shift.

Nah he cannot dodge it. Shape shifting is fatser than forcing your way through. With shape shiftngAKainu dodged Jinbe and pinned down Luffy instantly. Akainu cannot do it because he's slower than Katakuri.
😴🤫 katakuri fodder, gets hit by oven who got blitzed by sanji

Bloodlusted AKainu was serious Akainu. No reason he held back purposely didn't dodge Jinbe and went straight to Luffy. SHape shifitng is faster than bulldozing his way through Jinbe. he cannot shape shift because he's much slower than Katakuri.

And still got tagged by AKainu despite using Snakeman. If powercrept does exist then post WCI Luffy blitzes Akainu and beats him
Katakuri is Rela+. Jinbe is Rela+. WCI Luffy is Rela+

But Katakuri is comparable to oven who got blitzed by Sanji so... lol?

Katakuri is Rela+. Jinbe is Rela+. WCI Luffy is Rela+

But Katakuri is comparable to oven who got blitzed by Sanji so... lol?
By that logic Kaido is much slower than Jinbe who got blitzed by nameless mops huh?
0990-013.png

Look at Zoro's face hiw many mops hit him.

Oven snuck n Katakur when Katakuri was beating up 3 Germa

You got a point there but I mean what About the company he works for, they need money too
Sure, but he's beein going at it for over 25 years now. They're horrible, but not that bad. Plus, there are still several ways to make money after the series ends.

There's the anime, movies, spin-offs, video games, card games, board games, merch, and more.

By that logic Kaido is much slower than Jinbe who got blitzed by nameless mops huh?
0990-013.png

Look at Zoro's face hiw many mops hit him.

Oven snuck n Katakur when Katakuri was beating up 3 Germa
Kaido doesn't dodge because he chooses not to. Stop bringing half piece and a biscuit to a one piece discussion

Kaido doesn't dodge because he chooses not to. Stop bringing half piece and a biscuit to a one piece discussion
Headcannon. Not proven. Shape shifting his body to go through Jinbe is faster than forcing his way through Jinbe. You cannot debunk this. he cannot do it against Jinbe because he wasn't fast enough.

Nope Kaido got blitzed by Zoro who got hit by many mops

Shape shifting is faster than forcing your way through. katakuri proved it. AKainu can shape shift why didn't he do it to dodge Jinbe's attack? Answer: he cannot. Much slower than katakuri.
Headcannon. Not proven. Shape shifting his body to go through Jinbe is faster than forcing his way through Jinbe. You cannot debunk this. he cannot do it against Jinbe because he wasn't fast enough.
copium-cat.gif

Actually I read don’t feed the trolls doesn’t work. It’s better to deal with them through bans and punishments.

like the punishment your about to be in @Gozan2222

anyway, where are the straw hats now currently?
I get punished because I disagree with Akainu didn't dodge purposely Jinbe's attack despite shape shifting his body through Jinbe is faster than forcing his way through Jinbe and we know Akainu shape shifted his body to dodge Marco and Vista attack.
No copium. I'll repeat this again since you cannot debunk this.

Why do you think Akainu didn't dodge purposely Jinbe's attack despite shape shifting his body through Jinbe is faster than forcing his way through Jinbe and we know Akainu shape shifted his body to dodge Marco and Vista attack.

I get punished because I disagree with Akainu didn't dodge purposely Jinbe's attack despite shape shifting his body through Jinbe is faster than forcing his way through Jinbe and we know Akainu shape shifted his body to dodge Marco and Vista attack.

No copium. I'll repeat this again since you cannot debunk this.

Why do you think Akainu didn't dodge purposely Jinbe's attack despite shape shifting his body through Jinbe is faster than forcing his way through Jinbe and we know Akainu shape shifted his body to dodge Marco and Vista attack.
I can, I just choose not to becuase you're stonewalling
copium-cat.gif

Plus this gif is funny to spam

Back