• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ignoring all the peanut gallery chatter, I just found this glimpse at Hancock's fruit.
Akuma.jpg

"
"Ability to petrify charmed targets

The power to petrify the target who is charmed by the ability user. If the person's mind is inclined toward the person who activated the ability, the body will be petrified regardless of the person's will. Due to strong pain, it is possible to cancel the charm state and avoid it. You can't petrify an opponent who doesn't feel charmed at all.

Petrification by this ability can only be solved by the person who activated it. Even if the person faints or dies, the petrified state will not be lifted and will continue."

Show me Akainu going full logia then. Show me. There's one instance over like a dozen fights and it was against literal fodder.

It doesn't matter how braindead you think it is in your headcanon, Akainu didn't go full logia, argue against what he actually did in One Piece not what he did in Half Piece and a biscuit.

That's because Light speed is slow for Admiral tiers, hence why Borsalino doesn't like to use his light form or the majority of his DF powers on people who can actually fight him

And Rayleigh has Kenbun haki. Any form of Kenbun is automatically future sight, you know this yes?

But, this is the last time I will be humoring you on this thread, since you clearly don't believe what your saying if you're not making a CRT
The burden on proof is on you to prove that Akainu went full ****** and purposely took Jinbe's attack when he could shape shift like Katakuri did and could have took Luffy down faster. Why he didn't do it? Because he could not. He's not as fast as Katakuri. No reason to say Akainu held back because he was bloodlust there. AKainu is much slower than Katakuri and there' s no shame in that.

Kizaru went bloodlust against old Rayleigh though and that same Rayleigh admitted he cannot ow diff FS users. Rayleigh is admiral tier whether you like it or not otherwise bloodlusted Kizaru beat him in Sabaody.

Stop crying please you cannot explain why Akainuy purposely took Jinbe's attack when he could have dodged it which contradicted the manga since AKainu was bloodlusted.

The burden on proof is on you to prove that Akainu went full ****** and purposely took Jinbe's attack when he could shape shift like Katakuri did and could have took Luffy down faster. No reason to say Akainu held back because he was bloodlust there. AKainu is much slower than Katakuri and there' s no shame in that.

Kizaru went bloodlust against old Rayleigh though and that same Rayleigh admitted he cannot ow diff FS users. Rayleigh is admiral tier whether you like it or not otherwise bloodlusted Kizaru beat him in Sabaody.

Stop crying please you cannot explain why Akainuy purposely took Jinbe's attack when he could have dodged it which contradicted the manga since AKainu was bloodlusted.
I believe the only one crying is you becuase you know you'd get folded in an actual CRT LMFAO

Also, @SnookB you can actually report this man for dropping hard Rs LMFAO

You posted that same picture so much I can see it under my eyelids.
Reposting the same false thing won't make it right, my guy.

Just CRT it. Jesus
There's no false because Jinbe really tagged Akainu there. You kept refusing it because it destroys your argument won't change it.

There's literally no point in Akainu dodging him. Kuzan is relative to Akainu and he could avoid WB's bisento in Katakuri shapeshifting fashion (WB, who's the current scale for highest speed in the verse for how quick he intercepted light)
If I could stand there and take zero damage why bother dodging at all

There's literally no point in Akainu dodging him. Kuzan is relative to Akainu and he could avoid WB's bisento in Katakuri shapeshifting fashion (WB, who's the current scale for highest speed in the verse for how quick he intercepted light)
Technically it's Marco's beam dodge

I believe the only one crying is you becuase you know you'd get folded in an actual CRT LMFAO

Also, @SnookB you can actually report this man for dropping hard Rs LMFAO
Funny thing is you believed Akainu went full r e t a rd purposely didn't shape shift his body when he could and was bloodlusted(he did it to dodge Marco and Vista attack) because you cannot admit that Akainu is much slower than Katakuri.
Aokiji wasn't chasing after Luffy.

We have the same scenario both were chasing after Luffy. The difference was AKinu got tagged by Jinbe while Jinbe with Pedro and Bege cannot tag katakuri.

Funny thing is you believed Akainu went full r e t a rd purposely didn't shape shift his body when he could and was bloodlusted(he did it to dodge Marco and Vista attack) because you cannot admit that Akainu is much slower than Katakuri.
Headcanon+three times you've dropped hard Rs LMFAO

Headcanon+three times you've dropped hard Rs LMFAO
Burden on proof is on you proving Akainu didn't dodge it purpisely. he didn't dodge bullets since there was no haki. Why didn't he ddoge hakified Jinbe fist? He wanted to get fisted that badly? Held back? But this contradicts the manga that Akainu was bloodlusted tyring to kill Luffy. The only reason is Akainu was not fast enough like katakuri to dodge Jinbe.

Was it? Did they update it with the anime? I recall WB being faster.
Sanji's got a 5x ftl feat too iirc
WB's calc was removed, Marco 8.6x dodging is the primary calc for FTL RN

Also just saying you could probably upscale folks into FTL+ via blitzing those who scale to 8.6x FTL

Burden on proof is on you proving Akainu didn't dodge it purpisely. he didn't dodge bullets since there was no haki. Why didn't he ddoge hakified Jinbe fist? He wanted to get fisted that badly? Held back? But this contradicts the manga that Akainu was bloodlusted tyring to kill Luffy. The only reason is Akainu was not fast enough like katakuri to dodge Jinbe.
Bruh, Akainu is High 6-A. Jinbe is 7-A. Would you dodge such weaksauce attacks when you can no-sell them?

WB's calc was removed, Marco 8.6x dodging is the primary calc for FTL RN

Also just saying you could probably upscale folks into FTL+ via blitzing those who scale to 8.6x FTL
They aren't updated on the OP page yet. Marco's is still 3x ftl. Good to know it got recalced though

Deleted the post above with the image. It's become spam at this point and will continue to be deleted.

Bruh, Akainu is High 6-A. Jinbe is 7-A. Would you dodge such weaksauce attacks when you can no-sell them?
Headcannon. Had he shape shifted, he could have dodged Jinbe and went straight after Luffy like Katakuri did. he couldn't because he cannot since he was not as fast as katakuri. Simple.

Headcannon. Had he shape shifted, he could have dodged Jinbe and went straight after Luffy like Katakuri did. he couldn't because he cannot since he was not as fast as katakuri. Simple.
But here's the thing, he didn't shapeshift. Akainu rarely goes full logia. He didn't against Whitebeard, who was ******* his shit up. Why would he do it here?

But here's the thing, he didn't shapeshift. Akainu rarely goes full logia. He didn't against Whitebeard, who was ******* his shit up. Why would he do it here?
He shape shifted to dodge Marco and Vista attack. He cannot do it against Jinbe when he was going after Luffy because he's not as fast as katakuri.

He shape shifted to dodge Marco and Vista attack. He cannot do it against Jinbe when he was going after Luffy because he's not as fast as katakuri.
He didn't.
There's been a whole accepted discussion about him specifically being hit yet his haki potency>theirs, so he didn't lose his logia form.

Also Marco>>>>>Katakuri's speed so if he shifted and dodged marco then he's clear

He didn't.
There's been a whole accepted discussion about him specifically being hit yet his haki potency>theirs, so he didn't lose his logia form.

Also Marco>>>>>Katakuri's speed so if he shifted and dodged marco then he's clear
Nope. Just because it's accepted by majority doesn't mean it's right. Akainu cannot dodge Jinbe because he's much slower than Katakuri. Snail Akainu was fast enough to dodge Marco and Vista. Marco and Vista together cannot hit Katakuri.

Why did Akainu go full ****** when he could shape shift his body just like he did to dodge Marco and Vista attack?

because he cannot dodge it. Had he shape shifted he could went straight after Luffy. No need to go the hard way forcing his way toward Jinbe unless he cannot odge Jinbe because he's much slower than katakuri.
Prove he was gonna logia to dodge. Prove it.

You can't, that's why your resorting to headcanon

Akainu was fast enough to dodge Marco
Marco's fast enough to fly from meters away and stop a light beam before light could cross half the distance he did.
He's also fast enough to dodge a beam from Queen and apparently the current fastest in calculable feat in the verse because of that.
Katakuri got blitzed by a slower snakeman if it weren't for future sight. He's not half as fast as Marco, or Akainu who dodged Marco

Why did he take an attack he could dodge purpoself when shape shifitng his body could make him go after Luffy quicker instead of forcing his way toward Jinbe unless he cannot dodge it? Akainu was bloodlusetd so he didn't hold back there.
So no proof, good to know you can't argue this lmfao

Marco's fast enough to fly from meters away and stop a light beam before light could cross half the distance he did.
He's also fast enough to dodge a beam from Queen and apparently the current fastest in calculable feat in the verse because of that.
Katakuri got blitzed by a slower snakeman if it weren't for future sight. He's not half as fast as Marco, or Akainu who dodged Marco
I was wrong on speed, i even said so, i read incorrectly on the verse page

Marco was behind WB where the beam was.
Sabaody Luffy dodged laser. Chopper dodged Queen's laser without haki.
Katakuri kept up with Snakeman. No proof the snakeman was slower unless you thnik much faster Luffy post WCI by your logic blitzes Akainu.
Marco got tagged by Big Mom.

Back