• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Momo's bones and jaw were making cracking sound when GB attacked him
Doesn't make sense for them to break if he gets slapped by a branch lmao.
Even my bones would be fine if I got slapped with a branch.
And so was Kaido when he got hit by Rooftop Zoro's no Buso Onigiri, and yet he downscales.

I'd imagine that getting hit in the head by someone who downscales from you would lead to you falling down. No one is saying that she shouldn't scale, but hitting someone in the head and making them fall isn't grounds for full scaling at all, especially considering all the anti-feats.
Maybe not a full scale but she should be like 80% of his strength.

Doesn't make sense for them to break if he gets slapped by a branch lmao.
Even my bones would be fine if I got slapped with a branch.
Bro what?
Maybe not a full scale but she should be like 80% of his strength.
We can't throw arbitrary numbers that 80% with no backing. Just a normal backscale similar to how the Scabbards do (just not to that extent obviously).

Didn't notice that (scans would be appreciated), but he still endured getting slammed into the ground by Greenbull IIRC, and wasn't even defending himself since he was busy sobbing that Yamato shouldn't intervene.
I'm on phone atm, can sb else post them. Or check your Sabo/Fujitora thread, i'm pretty sure i posted them there

Greenbull branch level confirmed. No wonder he ran from Shank’s 😮‍💨
unknown.png

Not so sure about Jack, especially since we literally just agreed in King's ongoing CRT that the Base Tobiroppo shouldn't scale above Basil Hawkins, so the Supernovas who joined the Beast Pirates are more or less a big anomaly.
Drake been there for like two years, he's not the same as Hawkins who joined a few weeks prior.

so the Supernovas who joined the Beast Pirates are more or less a big anomaly.
Kenbun exists. They wouldn't be an anomaly, as one of Kenbun's main abilities is strength sensing. They know how strong each Tobiroppo is. It wouldn't make sense for them not to evaluate them that way, considering the entire beast Pirates are structured around power.

Fair, but what about Apoo?

He's definitely been there for a while.
He's an Informant who benefits from people not knowing he works for Kaidou, just like how even if the Numbers did defeat the worstgen they wouldn't have become a Flying Six the same applies here; they're not in the hierarchy.

He's an Informant who benefits from people not knowing he works for Kaidou, just like how even if the Numbers did defeat the worstgen they wouldn't have become a Flying Six the same applies here; they're not in the hierarchy.
Ok.

Though Drake stated that he had no intention of running for the All-Star position when meeting with the other Tobiroppo.

Though Drake stated that he had no intention of running for the All-Star position when meeting with the other Tobiroppo.
Kenbun exists. They wouldn't be an anomaly, as one of Kenbun's main abilities is strength sensing. They know how strong each Tobiroppo is. It wouldn't make sense for them not to evaluate them that way, considering the entire beast Pirates are structured around power.
Doesn't matter if he wanted to be an All-Star or not.

I mean, Jack being above Drake wouldn't exactly be out of the question since he took plenty hits from a serious Issho, which beats taking off-hits from Apoo's DF.

Zoan Jack > Base Jack = Ashura Doji (who scales to Jack's durability AND downscales from WB-fight Oden since he hurt him but needed help to fight him and still lost)

Yeah, thinking about Jack's feats now, I think him being above Drake makes sense.

Queen definitely.

Not so sure about Jack, especially since we literally just agreed in King's ongoing CRT that the Base Tobiroppo shouldn't scale above Basil Hawkins, so the Supernovas who joined the Beast Pirates are more or less a big anomaly.
Man how the hell is Hawkins still H6A?
Genuinely hate that dude, even worse than Lucci being H6A LOL.

Is comparable but somewhat inferior to Killer in his Goma no So, and Vivre Card states his Goma no So is comparable to Killer.
Lol the vivre cards also say Jozu's strength and agility is unrivaled but we don't have him scaling above everyone else.
1. DAMN, that's saying a lot coming from you!

2. Shame how much he declined since he used to be my favorite Supernova.
Cause like, you can at least try to find loopholes, even outside of his Egghead fights, such as saying Lucci should be one of the top agents and comparable to if not superior to Guernica or something, especially since he was trusted with assassinating Vegapunk.
Hawkins just has 0 justification and he's not even a cool or threatening character like Lucci was.
**** him.

Lol the vivre cards also say Jozu's strength and agility is unrivaled but we don't have him scaling above everyone else.
BRUH, WE ALREADY GOT OVER THIS AWHILE AGO TOO! His agility was NEVER said to be unrivalled, just that his agility condraticts his appearance. Heck, Crocodile said sth like this:"He so big yet so fast too, what a formidable foe."-Secondly, his "unrivalled striking power" is just flowerly language like @Kachon123 said; no different from "his shoulder tackle can shatter everything". It's to say, yo this guy is physically exceptionally strong & here's some hype. It's like Kaido's club strike being said to have unimaginable power in his Vivre Card. It's not Kaido literally has power beyond imagination(like some outerversal DC Comics villain) or anything like that.

BRUH, WE ALREADY GOT OVER THIS AWHILE AGO TOO! His agility was NEVER said to be unrivalled, just that his agility condraticts his appearance. Heck, Crocodile said sth like this:"He so big yet so fast too, what a formidable foe."-Secondly, his "unrivalled striking power" is just flowerly language like @Kachon123 said; no different from "his shoulder tackle can shatter everything". It's to say, yo this guy is physically exceptionally strong & here's some hype. It's like Kaido's club strike being said to have unimaginable power in his Vivre Card. It's not Kaido literally has power beyond imagination(like some outerversal DC Comics villain) or anything like that.
..My entire point is that Vivre Cards can exaggerate sometimes, lol.

Back