• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Btw, it seems May 5 is the day of the Portuguese language, as well as Luffy's birthday, what a coincidence no?

Well Luffy is Brazilian.
Yeah, plus his older brother being "Portgas' (Portugal) and IRL Goa has many influences from Portugal and they speak Portuguese there iirc, so Luffy has quite a few connections to the language. All hail Goda, the world is foreshadowing OP now.

Time to analyze irl history to predict the upcoming plotlines in OP.
Random Fun Fact that no body care or ask for:
  • Elbaf is actually Fable spell backward
Fun fact, Imu-sama's name likely comes from an Hebrew letter that is connected to "D.", god and sea at the same time, this is a really old theory but sometimes one of you guys didn't know.

Last edited:
He never sources anything, he used the explosion formula for 2 people slamming swords together (BTW, we need a new shockwave formula), he's the same one who said tier 4 Blackbeard and somehow wanked Whitebeard cracking the air to tier 6, yeah no.

He never sources anything, he used the explosion formula for 2 people slamming swords together (BTW, we need a new shockwave formula), he's the same one who said tier 4 Blackbeard and somehow wanked Whitebeard cracking the air to tier 6, yeah no.
Wait, the guy actually wanking got lower results than we joking with light speed? LMAO

Yo

Should we keep the pictures on the OP page how it is?

I don't like how we have bounties for strawhats then we have normal pictures for everybody that doesn't have a bounty. It should be consistent OPTC pictures

Yo

Should we keep the pictures on the OP page how it is?

I don't like how we have bounties for strawhats then we have normal pictures for everybody that doesn't have a bounty. It should be consistent OPTC pictures
I would agree with having the bounties if we had bounties for every character in high quality, but we don't.

So for consistency I agree with OPTC pictures.

I love the wanted posters, but if it's scattered out, it won't look good.
Look at this
Screen_Shot_2021-05-11_at_11.02.33_AM.png

We have 11 regular Wanted posters, 1 themed one, and one regular Jinbe with his name under his chin.
Screen_Shot_2021-05-11_at_11.02.51_AM.png

Law bounty, then OPTC pictures w/ their names under.
Roger bounty, then Rayleigh's OPTC picture.

Like, I love the wanted posters, but if not everyone has one, it's irrelevant

I love the wanted posters, but if it's scattered out, it won't look good.
Look at this
Screen_Shot_2021-05-11_at_11.02.33_AM.png

We have 11 regular Wanted posters, 1 themed one, and one regular Jinbe with his name under his chin.
Screen_Shot_2021-05-11_at_11.02.51_AM.png

Law bounty, then OPTC pictures w/ their names under.
Roger bounty, then Rayleigh's OPTC picture.

Like, I love the wanted posters, but if not everyone has one, it's irrelevant
I agree with tempest. It doesn't look very neat.

Well, couldn't we simply make it a priority to find wanted posters for more characters then?

I think there may be one or two more, but most pirate crews or groups would still have 70% of their pics to be OPTC, i think we can remove them from everyone and add them post-Wano at least for the Straws if Jinbe and possible new members get their new bounty pics.

Hmm. Perhaps somebody could check at least?
I've checked, not everybody has one.
No marines have any for obvious reasons.
The warlords don't have any for obvious reasons.
Nobody from Dressrosa has 1.

The Wanted Posters are mainly for important groups like the Yonko (not their crews, just the yonko specifically) and the strawhats. Even Rayleigh doesn't have one.

Unless we want to be using fan made bounty posters ( a bad idea imo ) then I agree with Tempest and we should use the Optc.

@CinCameron20

So, first of all Katakuri is the strongest of sweet commanders ans this was confirmed in every source. Manga and vivrecard as you can read:

HIDING HIS FANGS AND QUIETLY SEES THE FUTURE!! THE STRONGEST MAN OF THE SWEET 3 GENERALS
-A SUPER HUMAN, AN UNDEFEATED MAN, A PERFECT MAN ! HE'S THE STRONGEST MAN OF THE SWEET 3 GENERALS, ADMITTEDLY BY ALL THE FAMILY.

Katakuri's armament haki was also capable of hurting Luffy's first, showing It was even greater than Cracker's.

So please don't even say stuff like Cracker > Katakuri....

Second stuff I wanted to say Is that Cracker is stronger than Mingo and you can't deny It.
[IMG=]

"Big Mom doesn't know Mingo's strength" bla bla bla, she perfectly knows it and you can't even use this argument which is honestly not solid at all, you have to see the intention of the author here, what do you think? That Oda thought "ok, now I'm gonna say that Big Mom sent Cracker after she knew that Luffy defeated Mingo, so I'm gonna suggest that Cracker is stronger than him but that is not true at all and fans should know that Big Mom has never seen Doflamingo's strength"?
No, why should Oda say that? There must be a reason why he choiced to add this balloon where Cracker explains that he was choiced to defeat Luffy after they knew that he defeated Doflamingo. If Oda didn't want to suggest that Cracker was stronger than Doflamingo, then he wouldn't have adden this thing at all, since there wasn't any reason to do so if not implying that Mingo was weaker than Big Mom's son.

Btw, i am the only one who wants Zoro's most powerful named attack, which would surpass even Asura, to be a ittoryu move with Wado? That's for EOS and not for Wano obviously, and not just a Shishi Sonson with Wado but a new attack (at least in name) that "can only be used with Wado".

Btw, i am the only one who wants Zoro's most powerful named attack, which would surpass even Asura, to be a ittoryu move with Wado? That's for EOS and not for Wano obviously, and not just a Shishi Sonson with Wado but a new attack (at least in name) that "can only be used with Wado".
Gotta be something regarding the heavens or what he uses to beat Mihawk.

That'd be cool. I always imagined an EoS Zoro that's surpassed Mihawk and uses Wado Ichimonji, Enma and Kokuto Yoru (I always imagined Mihawk would give him the blade or at least a similar one after he surpasses him). But hey, that's just me.

Probably something involving him transcending the six paths and obtaining nirvana.

Probably something involving him transcending the six paths and obtaining nirvana.
Yes, that's exactly what i had in mind. Pain vs Zoro when? Lmao.

That'd be cool. I always imagined an EoS Zoro that's surpassed Mihawk and uses Wado Ichimonji, Enma and Kokuto Yoru (I always imagined Mihawk would give him the blade or at least a similar one after he surpasses him). But hey, that's just me.
Can we add size manipulation to Zoro if that happens? He already shrunk Enma to fit his size, if he does it again with Yoru then it must be an actual power.

Yes, that's exactly what i had in mind. Pain vs Zoro when? Lmao.

Can we add size manipulation to Zoro if that happens? He already shrunk Enma to fit his size, if he does it again with Yoru then it must be an actual power.
When Zoro can finally tell the difference between left and right.

I just imagined a katana sized Yoru and that was actually sort of cursed lol.

That would be cool, but one thing I truly want is Zoro defeating Mihawk with a new ultimate version of sanzen sekai (if they'll fight, but chances are becoming lower imho).

Back