• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Screen_Shot_2021-05-01_at_10.13.14_PM.png

0508-008.png

Can someone go get this accepted?

100% Agreed and the Oden flashback makes me wish that the anime Wano Arc was canon, or at least the anime flashback was canon.

Canon-ish? Supposedly we use it now for events of the flashback going forward. We just do not apply it retroactively. One Piece Anime is a mess for canon for many MANY reasons.

Still it does not have to be canon to be enjoyable. A lot of things are canon but are not included in profiles just as things are not canon are included in profiles. End of the day I enjoyed watching what the team did.

Liger686 is gonna have fun with the anime profiles.

King vs Denjiro was one of the best 3 second fights ever

I viewed quite a few of his OP blogs, and man OP has quite the amount of impressive feats in the anime.

Im also glad that he's reviewing DQ Dai since I'm one of it's few supporters on the site.

Also, i just noticed one thing, King has yet to use "The Wildfire" in case it is indeed a special power, right? And in this episode he was holing a blue-flame torch, and he is also fighting Marco, Blue Flames King confirmed?

Also, i just noticed one thing, King has yet to use "The Wildfire" in case it is indeed a special power, right? And in this episode he was holing a blue-flame torch, and he is also fighting Marco, Blue Flames King confirmed?
Maybe he’ll bring it out with his hybrid

Give me a scientific explanation then, I understand science...

For example I know that the energy required ofc is infinite, but how is infinite energy = to High 3A? How do you even know the energy to bust everything in the universe minus the space-time continuum is infinite?

Give me a scientific explanation then, I understand science...

For example I know that the energy required ofc is infinite, but how is infinite energy = to High 3A? How do you even know the energy to bust everything in the universe minus the space-time continuum is infinite?
High 3-A
High 3-A: High Universe level
Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size. Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

High 3-A
I see...though funny thing is singularities existing within Black holes are already Infinite, which even Light cannot escape from, and we know a Black hole is nothing but a small speck in our observable universe..so by theory shouldn't infinite energy be equivalent to the strength of a large Black Hole?

Pretty sure that busting an infinite sized universe is something that is already beyond our concept of understanding, where even Infinite energy is not an accurate enough term.

Did anyone notice that if Kizaru was H3A then the old wank of Newgate breaking space-time could be true? And Akainu would have 4D magma...

We just need one statement about Gura Gura's awakening transcending it's limits and we have 5D Teach, then Luffy's awakening matching it and we have 5D Luffy.

Back