• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I have a bit of a confession to make...

While I have ZERO plans to make any CRT's related to this, I do kinda think that Zoan Queen should be scaling to the same "Yonko" value of AP/Dura as people like King and Marco.

1. He's repeatedly portrayed as comparable to King, whether in combat against Sanji and Zoro alongside King or when he and King both talk down to Jack. Or when Zoro said Zoan Queen and King would both be tough to get through in order to make it to the roof.

2. He took a Big Mom beatdown and got up shortly after with minor injuries.

3. Yes, he got hurt by Marco's attack, but in the long run he was fine all things considered. His Base does downscale (since a Marco attack sent him flying like a doofus), but his Base took it way better (especially since that same shockwave attack also made King bleed a bit due to dura neg).

4. I still think he should scale above Apoo's DF in his Zoan form (since we can safely assume that when he threatened to kill Apoo he was referring to his Zoan power).

5. Sanji temporarily fought King and Queen off-screen in a 2v1, and while he got overpowered, this still means he took some off-screen hits from King. Queen hurt Sanji in his Zoan form, meaning he'd scale.

Of course, he's far below Big Mom due to being terrified of her, and this would only apply to his Zoan form and not his base (since as mentioned his base was sent flying by Marco's single kick), but he still should scale to the value of, say, Ace level.

I'm not making a CRT on this since a previous one about some of these got rejected, but just had to get this one off my chest.

If Zoan Queen did scale to this, however, Onigashima Sanji would only scale with Diable Jambe, though Post-Exoskeleton Sanji would just scale period.

Zoan Queen's AP would scale to matching DJ Sanji, who can hurt him, and due to his Zoan form being repeatedly portrayed as at least comparable to King's Base w/ sword. Not to mention, Sanji def took at least some off-screen hits from Base King during that off-screen 2v1 where King and Queen overpowered him, so Zoan Queen would scale to that.

MP Chopper, however, would still be Scabbard level due to Queen toying with him for the entire off-screen fight asides from that first punch.

As for Base Onigashima Sanji's AP, while he did somewhat match blows from Hybrid Queen without DJ, he was clearly struggling and was getting overpowered and pushed back until Diable Jambe turned the fight around in his favor. As for him kicking Hybrid Queen in the mouth, he kicked an area with no Zoan scales, so it'd be no different from kicking Base Queen (who is Scabbard+ level via scaling above Jack and the Scabbards and downscaling from Marco's kick).

As mentioned twice before, I'm not making a CRT, these are just my thoughts.
I love you brother.

I love you brother.
Don't get too happy.

I still don't think Sanji casually melts all the Yonko tiers with Ifrit Jambe's heat.

But yeah, Sanji is repeatedly portrayed as being 80-90% of Zoro's level. And Queen is constantly portrayed as =< King, although of course King is above him thanks to the WoG statement.

On another note, I was thinking that if the exaton shiki calcs ever get removed, it's likely that the God Tiers will scale to WB's 390.79 teraton Kaishin.

If that ever happens, we can just backscale the Scabbard tiers to baseline High 6-B (which is 100 teratons).

Heat resistance
1. Even Zoro got hurt by those things

2. His mega-dragon attack (the one Zoro cut through) could do massive damage considering King thought it'd kill Zoro despite seeing Zoro's max power,
Queen can definitely grab King with Winch Queen when King turns his flames back on and use pressure to crush him.
1. King went FTE to Zoro, who reacted to the Yonko, who scale above Queen's speed. Ain't no way Queen reacts to that.

2. King could break out like Sanji did for sure.

1. Even Zoro got hurt by those things
Yeah by the force of the attack. I'm saying that the fire wouldn't add anything special due to King's heat resistance.
2. His mega-dragon attack (the one Zoro cut through) could do massive damage considering King thought it'd kill Zoro despite seeing Zoro's max power,
That's if King would be able to detect invisible Queen
1. King went FTE to Zoro, who reacted to the Yonko, who scale above Queen's speed. Ain't no way Queen reacts to that.
I said flame on King.
2. King could break out like Sanji did for sure.
Doubt it.

Because King doens't have as good observation haki as Sanji what?

Also, King having better stats than Sanji is based on?
King could sense Zoro's power iirc.
He could also see the sheer power in his KOH attack and was shocked when he used it.
Not to mention he almost blitzed Zoro despite him having good Observation as well.

King could sense Zoro's power iirc.
He could also see the sheer power in his KOH attack and was shocked when he used it.
Not to mention he almost blitzed Zoro despite him having good Observation as well.
This isn't telling me how that's helping him sense invisible Queen

Like you could at least say he would go for AoE attacks which is valid, but saying that he would be able to track Queen's movements is baseless.

Invisible nimble sanji who's already shown proficiency in stealth vs invisible big ass dinosaur man thumping around
Invisible Queen's probably not the best idea whatsoever in a 1 on 1 unless he stays still

Invisible nimble sanji who's already shown proficiency in stealth vs invisible big ass dinosaur man thumping around
Invisible Queen's probably not the best idea whatsoever in a 1 on 1 unless he stays still
Yeah but that still makes it 100x easier to land hits such as his brachio launchers, germa enhanced dura neg attacks, brachiosnakus, and more.

Multiple Kenbun users have been faced against invisible opponents and haven't been able to spot them. What'd be different here?
Yeah which is how Absalom got clapped by Blackbeard's crew right.
Hell, even pre ts when Sanji had no Observation he could defeat someone who's main gimmick was going invisible.

King:

• Far stronger than Base Queen, and has a definite AP advantage over Zoan Queen with his zoan form
  • Easily faster, which his Zoan form and no-flames can amp
  • Durability is broken AF
  • If he is grabbed or put in Brachio-Snake, his explosion can one-shot Queen
  • Far more serious and less likely to be distracted
  • Flames are a much better source of ranged attack than Lasers and rockets
  • Definitely better buso haki

Queen:

• Lasers Dura neg (if they even manage to hit)
  • Can narrow the AP gap somewhat with Vinsmoke powers, but probably can't get the edge in AP

King:

• Far stronger than Base Queen, and has a definite AP advantage over Zoan Queen with his zoan form

Queen:

• Can narrow the AP gap somewhat with Vinsmoke powers, but probably can't get the edge in AP
Also, you know, King is blatantly stated to be stronger than Queen and second only to Kaidou

King:

Queen:

We all know who really wins though.

I'm waiting until base/Hybrid Lucci gets upgraded to high 6-A so that it doesn't have to immediately start with Awakened Lucci.
Then the match will never happen
3324_petercry.png

I find it genuinely funny that we can barely do any Lucci matches right now, perhaps Kaku will prevail and gain a H6A key and bless us with a few matches.

Yeah which is how Absalom got clapped by Blackbeard's crew right.
Hell, even pre ts when Sanji had no Observation he could defeat someone who's main gimmick was going invisible.
Doffy couldn't sense Absalom
Page One couldn't sense Sanji
King and Queen couldn't sense Sanji

Back