• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

038-039.jpg

↑A bone balloon inflated by blowing air into the bone. It is strong enough to withstand even the sharp fangs of a Lucci!
Resistance to cutting/piercing?

I think it's just simply a matter of Lucci lacking the ap needed to hurt Gear 3rd Luffy. But this could be used as evidence that even cutting attacks can be blocked by Luffy with Gear 3rd if they lack the sufficient ap.
Mmm, probably

022-023.jpg

The key to strength is "forward focus"?

I'm much happier now that I'm a rubber person!

The young Luffy accidentally eats a "rubbery fruit" at a bar with a group of pirates. He was upset at first, but soon changed his mind. He found the joy of living as a rubber person. He was born with the ability to think positively about things!
Insane Foreshadowing

014-015.jpg

Colonel Smoker's Report.

Luffy's behavior is unpredictable!

From the looks of it, he is not the type to think deeply. His behavior is freewheeling, making it difficult to predict his next move. Even if you try to catch him, he will always happen and escape. He seems to be prepared to accept death, so it would be best not to take him for a fool.
@LordGinSama

is it really toon force if it's you having the ability to do toon force stuff 🤔... Like that's the ability not how the show works 🤔 hmmm, I guess it depends what toon force is

I guess the ability is toon force but not? So it's reality warping?

Hmm, is luffy comedic? 🤔 man... Idk

Daz Bones discussion

Note : There are differences in translations from various sites I use which gives the best quality

scene this
  • Atomic Spar (微塵斬アトミック・スパ Atomikku Supa?, literally meaning as "Particle Decapitation/Slash"): After turning his fingers into blades, Daz crosses both hands over his chest before slashing forward with a downward "X" motion, instantly slicing anything in front of him. This was first seen during Daz and Zoro's battle.[14] This is called Atomic Dicer in the Viz Manga, Atomic Spar in the Funimation dub, and Atomic Dice in the 4Kids dub.

Scene this
  • Atomic Spurt (微塵斬速刀アトミック・スパート Atomikku Supāto?, literally meaning "Particle Decapitation Speed Blade" or "Particle Slash Swift Sword"): As with many other of his attacks, Daz turns the insides of his hands and fingers into blades, but he also sprouts a blade on the bottom of each of his feet, like ice skates, and dashes towards his opponent, gaining great momentum before he strikes. This was first seen during Daz and Zoro's battle.[16] This is called Atomic Dicer in the Viz Manga, Atomic Dash in the 4Kids dub, and Atomic Spurt in the Funimation dub
source One Piece Wiki

Conclusion: Daz Bones gets Matter Manipulation (his attack cuts to the atomic/particle level)

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op1053_4_007.png
can this be calced? the result of the clash between luffy and kaido

Sad reality check: we likely won't get any exaton feats anytime soon due to the fact that the next 50 chapters will probably focus more on development than fights. or oda blueballs us with offscreen fights.
Now that I think about it- 3 characters that are heavily multiplier based will return in the final saga.
The fishmen pills
Moria's shadows
CP0 and Douriki 2.0

Probably- who knows. Like you said "not anytime soon", but all it takes is for shadows asgard: the sequel, or someone inhaling the strength-doubling pills in the dozens and the scale will get ******

Enel's Lightning Fruit is the coolest for me. While the way Enel's dominant reign ended was kinda underwhelming (IMO), the sheer terror, despair, and hopelessness created by the fruit throughout Skypeia was just awe inspiring. It's just so goddamn powerful, especially in combination with good Kenbun Haki. Enel truly felt godlike throughout most of the arc, and the fruit's applications truly are astounding.
I guess I'm also kinda partial to lightning-based powers, and this is pretty much the mother of all that XD

the sheer terror, despair, and hopelessness created by the fruit throughout Skypeia was just awe inspiring. It's just so goddamn powerful, especially in combination with good Kenbun Haki. Enel truly felt godlike throughout most of the arc, and the fruit's applications truly are astounding.
Thank you

Kizaru or Luffy's devil fruits, for me personally.

I hope they bring a plasma fruit into the manga (there's apparently one in a play), but its user might also be fodder for Kid and Enel.

Last edited:
Kizaru, Doflamingo or Luffy's devil fruits, for me personally.

I hope they bring a plasma fruit into the manga (there's apparently one in a play), but its user might also be fodder for Kid and Enel.
Through Oda shenanigans Wouldn't a plasma fruit be able to generate fire AND lightning though? It would be strong as hell tbh. Kinda wish one of the new gen admirals had that now-

It'd probably give a major advantage over magma and fire DFs.

It's more like the other way around for lightning; the process of generating lightning ionizes the atmosphere, creating plasma. Unless this hypothetical fruit ionizes shit to make the plasma instead of generating it directly (like all Logia, IIRC), there'd probably be no lightning.

What other natural elements have we not seen yet- air? I'm pretty sure that's Dragon's fruit. An air/wind based one

Unless I'm drawing a massive blank here- a water logia?
Isn't there a non-canon one for that in a movie?
I don't know if water logia's even possible. I'd imagine a fruit like that would break the world's laws altogether since the user needs to be not water-weak like the rest. Imagine a water logia that can control the sea in an ocean-dominated world

Isn't there a non-canon one for that in a movie?
I don't know if water logia's even possible. I'd imagine a fruit like that would break the world's laws altogether since the user needs to be not water-weak like the rest. Imagine a water logia that can control the sea in an ocean-dominated world
It'd probably be the most powerful DF in One Piece, yes.

Back