• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I already outpowered two guys against me that we're taller or weighed more then me... Deceived isn't one of those and Uchiha likes itachi so.... They would have no physical advantage over me 😴

You know, I believe your obsession with monkeys is your way of venting your insecurities about never being able to be like Monkey D Luffy, aka God Monke.
That makes no sense... Plus luffy is a Sun God...
Sure, what are the rules? 🗿
Umm... if you tap out you lose... If your unconscious as well you lose 🐵
Mmm
It's pretty bad lol, unless you're like, VERY tall and well-built. Even then, it's too much.
What if the bones weigh insanely higher than normal 🤔
With a mouse?
No?

It's obvious G5 being white and red eyed is somehow related to the minks Sulongs/Fishmen steroid forms/Im-Sama's eyes.
There's likely connections there beyond just it being white because Oda thought it'd be cool

I mean.... The right one looks the best to me 🤷‍♂️
WeChatImage_202204081055536_1024x1024@2x.jpg

WeChatImage_20220706174103_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Back