• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eleven Sabaody Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking if it could be possible to give Law a possibly higher rating cause of the novel feat and cause he could react to some of Doffy's attacks.

BTW, @Rei I'd appreciate if you either don't change the pictures of the characters or move the OPTC pics to a gallery section just like I've been doing before.

Is it alright if I update Law's profile with a possibly relativistic+ scaling to Doffy (and maybe the novel feat?)

The feat can't be used to upgrade nobody but Law and he should be scaling to Possibly Relativistic+ already. Without visuals the feat is nothing but supportive evidence.

@Js put that into the speed discussion.

I have the draft on my sandbox. I have to watch the movie to get as much as I can to not get it poorly done.

Zephyr and Shiki are probably still missing feats despite being so old compared to Douglas.

The Calaca said:
Barely a difference from the previous result.
Only in the case Zunisha be 25 km in height without his submerged legs is going to be accepted.

If not then the feat will have to downgrade quite a lot.

Not sure why the rest of the reasoning would have to change since this is a height's revision only.

The Calaca said:
Not sure why the rest of the reasoning would have to change since this is a height's revision only.
Because the image used to scale Zunesha had Zou at 10 km in diameter, which is where i got the 18 km in height for Zunesha without his submerged part of his legs.

But with the 35 km from the Vice Card, Zou will then become 13.762 km in diameter, which go in contradiction.

So either the 35 km should not be counter as valid or that image from the guidebook had to be considered outdated meaning it cannot longer be used to scale the trunk.

Then again i did find this on facebook where someone tried to scale Zunesha's full height with Zou and he was surprisely accurate.

So maybe the problem is that i screw up with the pixerscaling and the true result was much different, in that case then either myself or someone else will had to recalc the proportion of Zunisha.

Pixel scaling is second against official size. If anything, the pixel scaling should go since it's inconsistent with what's portrayed in the official canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back