• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day (Fan Translation)

Lucci only ROCK level????? Armament needed for a ROCK??
LMAO BUM JOB LUCCI AMIRITE ONLY SCALES TO ROCK LEVEL IMAGINE

Damn, Vivi's roasts hurt Lucci more than the G5 beatdown did.

Or they would've, if Lucci wasn't a sociopath who dick-rode the Dragons since they give him an excuse to kill people for funsies.

Yamato is so trash omg
That's how he took an attack from Yamato and Momo!! They're not even wall level!!
🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯
Big Mom only building level??? She needed Homies to split a metal structure in half??
🤯🤯🤯🤯
Ngl, the fact that he ate an attack from Yamato seems to indicate that his Logia body does have a level of durability.
Can't believe we're near 1100 chapters into the story and you goons still haven't wrapped your head around how Logia and haki interact.

Haki allows a user to interact with the true body of a Logia, just how Luffy's haki infused attacks against Caesar didn't force his body break/disperse into gas while non-haki infused attacks did.
That was because Aokiji wasn't trying at all
Him trying does not effect the durability of his Logia body, it's not meant to be durable in the first place.

Can't believe we're near 1100 chapters into the story and you goons still haven't wrapped your head around how Logia and haki interact.

Haki allows a user to interact with the true body of a Logia, just how Luffy's haki infused attacks against Caesar didn't force his body break/disperse into gas while non-haki infused attacks did.

Him trying does not effect the durability of his Logia body, it's not meant to be durable in the first place.
Yeah no.
You're arguing that they're literally "wood level" for damaging Aramaki's Logia body which makes 0 sense.
His body still didn't break after Yamato hit it. Or after Momo bit it.
It's clear these aren't average branches and trees, other wise Yamato's hit would have split him in half.

Him trying would 100% affect the durability. It's like how Kizaru could condense his Logia powers into a blade on par with Ray
Kizaru can solidify his light into a sword is not the same as making his light body more durable (for no reason mind you), funny though that you mention Kizaru considering he's a direct example of what I'm talking about below: Brook and usopp attack kizaru and their attacks pass through his body while Rayleigh's attack stops Kizaru's kick as it interacts with his true body.
6tjHXfk.png
dlKSHgZ.png

Yeah no.
You're arguing that they're literally "wood level" for damaging Aramaki's Logia body which makes 0 sense.
His body still didn't break after Yamato hit it. Or after Momo bit it.
It's clear these aren't average branches and trees, other wise Yamato's hit would have split him in half.
Are you purposefully being evasive or can you legitimately not read? What part of this did you miss or not understand:
just how Luffy's haki infused attacks against Caesar didn't force his body break/disperse into gas while non-haki infused attacks did.
Idk why you're obsessing over Momo when he never failed to damage his logia form, he bit through like he intended.
Wait, that's dumb, wood isn't gas, it's already solid.
Are you serious? The element being solid or fluid makes no difference on it's functionality or how haki interacts with it.

Kizaru can solidify his light into a sword is not the same as making his light body more durable (for no reason mind you), funny though that you mention Kizaru considering he's a direct example of what I'm talking about below: Brook and usopp attack kizaru and their attacks pass through his body while Rayleigh's attack stops Kizaru's kick as it interacts with his true body.
Yeah, because he is made of energy.
Are you serious? The element being solid or fluid makes no difference on it's functionality or how haki interacts with it.
A Haki-less attack wouldn't just pass through solids though.

Acting like Olin right now lmfao.

No way yall don't know how logais work.

Yamato could hurt Aramaki because she used Haki, which allowed her to interact with his True Body.

Morley, and the Scabbards being able to cut and pierce his Logia Body is no different than Zoro chopping at a tree with an axe, as fighting against Aramaki without sufficient Haki is the same as fighting against an infinitely regenerating tree.

Yamato could hurt Aramaki because she used Haki, which allowed her to interact with his True Body.

Morley, and the Scabbards being able to cut and pierce his Logia Body is no different than Zoro chopping at a tree with an axe, as fighting against Aramaki without sufficient Haki is the same as fighting against an infinitely regenerating tree.
That's dumb, why would hitting him with Haki make him more durable?

Yeah, because he is made of energy.
It's because he's a logia and haki interacts with the true body of the user, similar to how luffy's rubber could interact with the true body of Enel.
k7G3XfA.png

A Haki-less attack wouldn't just pass through solids though.
It wouldn't you're right, it would break the wood just like the scabbards all did with ease
I'm trying to be respectful but in all honesty your argument is terrible dude
I really don't care if you're respectful or not as you're completely wrong on this.

My ninja Kachon, what you mean is that any attack from Logia users from now on that doesn't use Haki are gonna be ice/wood level?

Not sure why yall are acting like you haven't read the series before lmao.

Does Marineford Crocodile's AP scale to High 6-A for being able to cut Akainu in half? Obviously not.

This argument is actually frying my brain.
Like, this is the same manga where mechanical bulls could injure BM.
Same manga where Lucci was threatened by rocks being spat at him.
And y'all think it's bizarre for Aramaki to be durable in his wood form.
Mind you we scale people to Marco's Zoan forms despite him literally having the durability of ******* paper in that form, but okay.
Somehow Queen, King, etc. are H6A for piercing his Zoan dura which is literally just blue flames but piercing Aramaki gives you nothing.
Absolutely ridiculous. Can not believe people are spouting this utter malarkey.

Mind you we scale people to Marco's Zoan forms despite him literally having the durability of ******* paper in that form, but okay.
Somehow Queen, King, etc. are H6A for piercing his Zoan dura which is literally just blue flames but piercing Aramaki gives you nothing.
Oda explicitly stated that his body is not like that of a Logia, but is instead physical, so there's absolutely nothing for you to argue against here.
Same manga where Lucci was threatened by rocks being spat at him.
Pure copium.
Like, this is the same manga where mechanical bulls could injure BM.
Are you forgetting that Midd used his Fruit Awakening with it?

jst1j6d8jr561.png

When explaining the difference between the Mera Mera no Mi, but more specifically, the difference between Zoans and Logias, Oda said this:

"Since he is a Zoan type, his body is still physical"

Logias' elemental bodies don't have the same durability as their True Bodies. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

Otherwise we'll have Pre-Enies Lobby Robin being a God Tier, or have Loguetown Sanji scale massively above Smoker's Durability despite Smoker being physically superior to Luffy at the time.

jst1j6d8jr561.png

When explaining the difference between the Mera Mera no Mi, but more specifically, the difference between Zoans and Logias, Oda said this:

Logias' elemental bodies don't have the same durability as their True Bodies. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

Otherwise we'll have Pre-Enies Lobby Robin being a God Tier, or have Loguetown Sanji scale massively above Smoker's Durability despite Smoker being physically superior to Luffy at the time.
"Marco's body is physical so Logias' elemental bodies don't have the same durability as their true bodies"
What the **** are you talking about.

jst1j6d8jr561.png

While i do agree with you that they can have the same durability as their natural elements, it's still true that when they try, they can be as durable as they trained for

While i do agree with you that they can have the same durability as their natural elementos, it's still true that when they try, they can be as durable as they trained for
What are you talking about

I never claimed that they don't have durability. I'm saying that their logia bodies have the durability of the element they embody.

Their True Body, however does.

Now, aren't flames intangible?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Kidd not use his fruit to clunk his metal pieces together so that they don't disperse everywhere when they collide with a target?
This isn't the point oh my lord.
The point is that y'all act like someone breaking/piercing Aramaki's real body makes them only tree level which is an incredibly stupid take.
Throughout the series we see lots of moments where "ordinary things" have great or unordinary durability. It isn't unorthodox to say Aramaki's Logia body has H6A durability.
Otherwise, it would have broke up when Yamato hit him.
Before anyone tries to say something, we literally see this when Jozu rams into Kuzan.
Shattered him to pieces and made him bleed. Keep in mind Kuzan could take a kick from Marco and did this with just a regular, shaped piece of ice.

What are you talking about

I never claimed that they don't have durability. I'm saying that their logia bodies have the durability of the element they embody.

Their True Body, however does.
And im saying that they can employ this durability of theirs into their attacks and whatnot if they want to, because guess what, their logia abilities are still their bodies

Back