• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'd say they're comparable TBH(Due to disparity in size, mostly), and Roger was pretty casual when he used Kamasuri compared to when he clashed with WB.

For Kamasuri, Roger is mostly upright and does a one-handed swing of Ace with some Hao infusion

For his clash with WB, he's got his feet in two different places for stability and he's got Hao infusion and ACoC on full blast for a two-handed swing he puts his whole body into

Right. Mb.
Still I find it funny he might have been.. Y'know.. With her.
I'd say they're comparable TBH(Due to disparity in size, mostly), and Roger was pretty casual when he used Kamasuri compared to when he clashed with WB.

For Kamasuri, Roger is mostly upright and does a one-handed swing of Ace with some Hao infusion

For his clash with WB, he's got his feet in two different places for stability and he's got Hao infusion and ACoC on full blast for a two-handed swing he puts his whole body into
True that.

depends

i would say galaxy impact is > because of hao
base luffy with hao did more damage to hybrid kaido than post udon boundman did to base kaido
(more damage = 2 drops of blood instead of 1)
Before Oden one shot him and the mf dropped like a sack of bricks, now Kaidou can take Asura in Hybrid and sustain a scar but not even nearly be close to fainting.
kaido did not faint
one-piece-13374643-f2cfacb45e1a5757c00e3f231a42e67d.png
one-piece-13374649-c849b92f9d4e2efd2615f956b655d738.png

Back