• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got it when he was born.

Luffy
Zoro
Hancock
Sengoku
Roger
Whitebeard
Big Mom
Yamato
Kaidou
Douglas Bullet ( non canon )
Doflamingo
Katakuri
Shanks
In no particular order ofc.
Also Mihawk is hinted to have it.
i meant all advanced types sry shoulda specified

i meant all advanced types sry shoulda specified
Well that narrows it down.
It seems to be:
Luffy
Shanks
Kaidou
The following people are possibilities:
Roger
Primebeard
Big Mom
I feel Hancock might awaken ACoC or something soon, and she should already have Advanced Armament as her sisters do, but for now I just gotta hope her and the Grand Fleet pull up to help Luffy.

Fr3UJktXsAEKctx.png

Well that narrows it down.
It seems to be:
Luffy
Shanks
Kaidou
The following people are possibilities:
Roger
Primebeard
Big Mom
I feel Hancock might awaken ACoC or something soon, and she should already have Advanced Armament as her sisters do, but for now I just gotta hope her and the Grand Fleet pull up to help Luffy.
did shanks show adv arm? i mean he most likely has it but did he

Wind Logia is might be the most powerful Logia fruit, that's my bet
Like seriously, we already have all of the elemental natures being shown up in OP, only Wind is left and Oda is up to something with that

Inb4 Oda introduce Void-Void fruit and Space-Space fruit for Apex Logia Fruit

This chapter. Zoro awakens/unleashes his haoshoku and advanced haoshoku haki and when asked by king if he has “kingly ambitions/does he intend to be a king” (either or depending on translation). Zoro answers yes and it’s to be World Strongest Swordsman. Oda wouldn’t have had king ask him that if not to emphasize why he has it.
And well Mihawk is the current WSS (which can be interpreted as him being a “king” who reigns above all swordsman). It’d be weird if Zoro has it but Mihawk doesn’t.
2770b-16654272897618-1920.jpg

Last edited:
Btw, on another subject, I've been thinking and I honestly think Awakened Lucci is going to eventually reappear and get a better showing than in the Luffy fight.

He'll still be well below a serious G5 Luffy, but he'll probably do something against a Seraphim or someone that puts him in a better light, considering he's being portrayed as somewhat comparable to Luffy's non-Hao lower forms.

Or maybe Oda will just pull something from his ass.

Btw, on another subject, I've been thinking and I honestly think Awakened Lucci is going to eventually reappear and get a better showing than in the Luffy fight.

He'll still be well below a serious G5 Luffy, but he'll probably do something against a Seraphim or someone that puts him in a better light, considering he's being portrayed as somewhat comparable to Luffy's non-Hao lower forms.

Or maybe Oda will just pull something from his ass.
There's like 100 marine fleets coming, if anything Lucci is probably just gonna get shat on and forgotten.

Speaking of this chapter, serious Shanks does use a sword attack to cut Kidds rail gun in half and one shot him and collateral’d Killer. I’d say it’s better for Mihawk fans who’ve been arguing that’s how he fights but it’s getting annoying that Oda hasn’t shown Mihawk flex/shown feats again (post TS he hasn’t do anything) that do justice to his level of power.

Its getting really difficult and hard to argue on his behave when Shanks has VASTLY superior feats :/

Would it be too difficult to have an admiral like Issho or Aramaki be a hypetool to prove himself or some other strong fighters. Statements can only go so far when one’s resume of feats is ass and border line nothing. Ig we’ll have to see, depending on what Oda has Mihawk do in Cross Guild.

Speaking of this chapter, serious Shanks does use a sword attack to cut Kidds rail gun in half and one shot him and collateral’d Killer. I’d say it’s better for Mihawk fans who’ve been arguing that’s how he fights but it’s getting annoying that Oda hasn’t shown Mihawk flex/shown feats again (post TS he hasn’t do anything) that do justice to his level of power.

Its getting really difficult and hard to argue on his behave when Shanks has VASTLY superior feats :/

Would it be too difficult to have an admiral like Issho or Aramaki be a hypetool to prove himself or some other strong fighters. Statements can only go so far when one’s resume of feats is ass and border line nothing.

This isn’t even enough tho, not even close. It’d be better if can he flex on someone/beat someone strong to prove himself. Like I said an Admiral or someone else. Have someone be his hypetool.

Something to help his case, especially against Shanks who he has alleged superiority to, but has WAY inferior feats to him. Reason why the topic on it is so contentious.

Last edited:
This isn’t even enough tho, not even close. It’d be better if can he flex on someone/beat someone strong to prove himself. Like I said an Admiral or someone else. Have someone be his hypetool.

Something to help his case, especially against Shanks who he has alleged superiority to, but has WAY inferior feats to him.
It's enough to say he's above the railgun feat which is Shanks' only feat, so..
Yes. It's been calced.
Cool.

MAN--- I realize Shanks' fleet is weak just because he CHOOSES to have a fleet of weak and elderly mfs that he chose to protect from the New World's harshness. Dude is too nice to people.

While also absolutely butchering Kid and somehow AOE-ing the shit out of KILLER without that mf even being on panel. The leaks were one thing but this shit was WAY WORSE than I thought. Sliced his Cannon, smacked him into oblivion, dropped his right hand man, and several of his crewmates-- then proceeded to let his ship get obliterated, where 99% of that crew wouldn't even be conscious after Hakoku, and Killer who MIGHT can't even swim anymore.

Rip Mid. I'm sure we'll see him again, maybe in a cover story about his retirement lmao

I keep forgetting Shanks and his goons ain't H6A anymore ( for now ).
Anyway I doubt Kidd and Killer are even alive, dudes got roflstomped by Shanks to the point where they were unconscious/paralyzed and then Dorry and Brogy poured bleach in their wounds.
Makes me wonder if something equally brutal happened to Law and his crew, though they don't deserve it as much as Kidd did.

Only 1 of her sisters knows Advanced Armament, Marigold. The other, Sandersonia, specialized in Intermediate Observation. I'm hoping she & the others show up too.

Only 1 of her sisters knows Advanced Armament, Marigold. The other, Sandersonia, specialized in Intermediate Observation. I'm hoping she & the others show up too.
I really hope she gets some good feats soon. The BB pirates are coming to Egghead it's the perfect time for her to get revenge on BB for trying to crush her neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back