• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of this chapter, serious Shanks does use a sword attack to cut Kidds rail gun in half and one shot him and collateral’d Killer. I’d say it’s better for Mihawk fans who’ve been arguing that’s how he fights but it’s getting annoying that Oda hasn’t shown Mihawk flex/shown feats again (post TS he hasn’t do anything) that do justice to his level of power.

Its getting really difficult and hard to argue on his behave when Shanks has VASTLY superior feats :/

Would it be too difficult to have an admiral like Issho or Aramaki be a hypetool to prove himself or some other strong fighters. Statements can only go so far when one’s resume of feats is ass and border line nothing. Ig we’ll have to see, depending on what Oda has Mihawk do in Cross Guild.
Well, Cross Guild was hyped up to be a major, major threat in Chapter 1058 and they are hunting Navy members.

With Aramaki recently taking Weevil captive, we just might get Buckingham Stussy to ask Cross Guild to save her son. There's also the fact that he does appear to be a swordsman.

Something happening between Mihawk and Fujitora would also be possible since Fuji's a swordsman.

Those are the only two ways I could see Oda giving Mihawk some hype before his rematch with Zoro. Other than that, I just don't know lol.

I fully agree that's time for Oda to give Mihawk some feats to match his actual level of strength, enough of that holding back shit.

If there's nothing wrong with the calc, there's no point in recalcing it.
Well, OBD's ChaosTheory123 got over 80 gigatons for it. So I'm just wondering if we would get a different result than last time if someone was to do a recalc of Mihawk's here is all.

IMG_7729.png

yall mention that she was amped as if he wasnt
haoshoku shanks > soru soru linlin
thats it, no "few times" upgrade hes just stronger
3-Homies + Hao Big Mom < Bigger Mom = Kid's durability (dude took an off-screen beatdown from her and got up after like 10 seconds of being unconscious) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Shank's Hao Infusion.

Last edited:
I think it's save to scale him to Bajrang gun
Can we not have this discussion right now?

Or ever?

Bajrang Gun one-shot a Yonko, it's in a league of it's own until further notice.

And no, Akainu doesn't scale to it because of DF nonsense, because it, to quote the profile justification:

"Combines Busōshoku Emission, Haōshoku Infusion, Gear 4th's compression, and Gear 5th's expansion".

So it is Hao Infusion + Advanced Buso + Luffy's Zoan DF Awakening

I don't see what the fuss is, BM barely uses Advanced Haki like Shanks anyway.
my point is that he scales above her strongest version with a huge amp people make it like he was in base
3-Homies + Hao Big Mom < Bigger Mom = Kid's durability (dude took an off-screen beatdown from her and got up after like 10 seconds of being unconscious) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Shank's Hao Infusion.
not my point

Can we not have this discussion right now?

Or ever?

Bajrang Gun one-shot a Yonko, it's in a league of it's own until further notice.

And no, Akainu doesn't scale to it because of DF nonsense, because it, to quote the profile justification:

"Combines Busōshoku Emission, Haōshoku Infusion, Gear 4th's compression, and Gear 5th's expansion".

So it is Hao Infusion + Advanced Buso + Luffy's Zoan DF Awakening
personally think the offensive stuff refer to heat because his ap was stopped and matched by several

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back