• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither, but that's what the profiles say.
profiles link to the scene of ussop
too much of an assumption to say it was infusion
also her homies usually fight separately so we shouldnt directly scale law and kidd to 3h bm

but thats not a scaling thread lets stop

profiles link to the scene of ussop
too much of an assumption to say it was infusion
also her homies usually fight separately so we shouldnt directly scale law and kidd to 3h bm

but thats not a scaling thread lets stop
IKR I think she was just flaring her Haoshoku Haki.

I don't really see Killer stocks falling since no one really put him on the pedestal of those like Kidd or Zoro.

He blocked 2 Kaifu (which scale above Kaido's Zoan physical strikes) and took 2 hits from Big Mom.

Those are his only 2 good power feats.

What tf was he gonna do against Shanks?

Also, people have noted that asides from Shanks's Divine Departure, Kidd was also damaged by his own attack exploding in his face.

I don't really see Killer stocks falling since no one really put him on the pedestal of those like Kidd or Zoro.

He blocked 2 Kaifu (which scale above Kaido's Zoan physical strikes) and took 2 hits from Big Mom.

Those are his only 2 good power feats.

What tf was he gonna do against Shanks?

Also, people have noted that asides from Shanks's Divine Departure, Kidd was also damaged by his own attack exploding in his face.
You saw the size of the blast? If it was anything more than aesthetic then the fodder inn his crew would have been out too.

I thought the explosion was Shanks' kamusari hitting the ship itself. If it was his blast you'd imagine there'd be fodder bodies ripping apart like the future sight thing predicted after all

Can we not have this discussion right now?

Or ever?

Bajrang Gun one-shot a Yonko, it's in a league of it's own until further notice.
What Value Yonko scales on? And what Value Kid’s Durability scales on?
Base Gear5 can't one shot Kaido, Bajrang gun Did. How much Multiplier Bajrang gun from Base Gear5 that y'all accepted for Compression?
Both Shanks and Luffy one shoted 1 exatons Character 🗿

FC Red Bull Salzburg EN on Twitter: https://t.co/MRgu3s8g5p / Twitter

I'm just gonna say this: Oda isn't like that AgK mangaka who killed his characters for no reason other than "muh drama and sad" and edgy bs, i'm sure he know what is he doing with Kidd being "extermjnated", the man has big brain rank EX for pulling this out

What Value Yonko scales on? And what Value Kid’s Durability scales on?
Base Gear5 can't one shot Kaido, Bajrang gun Did. How much Multiplier Bajrang gun from Base Gear5 that y'all accepted for Compression?
thats not how it works, shanks aint gonna get a multiplier

also kaido is more durable than kidd so naturally one shotting him is harder so bajrang gun is stronger in-verse as well

anyway do yall think law took bbs ship and went to egghead? or do you think its the bb pirates

also kaido is more durable than kidd so naturally one shotting him is harder so bajrang gun is stronger in-verse as well

anyway do yall think law took bbs ship and went to egghead? or do you think its the bb pirates
I don't think it's BB himself. Probably the dudes we haven't seen active yet (Shiryu/Kuzan)

Well, Cross Guild was hyped up to be a major, major threat in Chapter 1058 and they are hunting Navy members.

With Aramaki recently taking Weevil captive, we just might get Buckingham Stussy to ask Cross Guild to save her son. There's also the fact that he does appear to be a swordsman.

Something happening between Mihawk and Fujitora would also be possible since Fuji's a swordsman.

Those are the only two ways I could see Oda giving Mihawk some hype before his rematch with Zoro. Other than that, I just don't know lol.

I fully agree that's time for Oda to give Mihawk some feats to match his actual level of strength, enough of that holding back shit.
Agreed, and yeah it has to be Aramaki or Issho or idk who else would be a good enough hypetool for him to prove his strength.

But yeah it’s long past due for Mihawk to get some feats again. Oda has to deliver…

Speaking of Crossguild, I think Caribou is Crocodile's spy. Mihawk was known as the marine hunter, Caribou was infamous for killing marines & Crocodile seems to hate marines a lot more than Luffy/WB during MF and came up the bounty idea. Crocodile was the 1st to be interested in Ancient Weapon & Caribou has info on them.

Something I just realized: do you think Shanks could have possibly used future sight to see the devastation that Kid's attack would cause? Beckman outright said "I think he sees an ugly future". While it could be metaphorical, it's possible that could him literally saying that Shanks saw an ugly future with his Kenboshoku Haki. There's no outright proof, but I think it'd be pretty cool if he did have Future Sight.

Something I just realized: do you think Shanks could have possibly used future sight to see the devastation that Kid's attack would cause? Beckman outright said "I think he sees an ugly future". While it could be metaphorical, it's possible that could him literally saying that Shanks saw an ugly future with his Kenboshoku Haki. There's no outright proof, but I think it'd be pretty cool if he did have Future Sight.
I'm sorry but didn't Beckman kinda confirm that he did use future sight or am I misreading your question?

I'm sorry but didn't Beckman kinda confirm that he did use future sight or am I misreading your question?
I'm just saying that some people could try to spin it and say that Backman was speaking rhetorically. Does everybody else here agree Shanks was using future sight?

I'm just saying that some people could try to spin it and say that Backman was speaking rhetorically. Does everybody else here agree Shanks was using future sight?
Absolutely, he even had the darker shaded panels (which indicates future sight) and even states something bad is about to happen with a worried face. It's a clear cut indisputable showing of future sight that only an idiot or someone oblivious would argue against.

Speaking of Crossguild, I think Caribou is Crocodile's spy. Mihawk was known as the marine hunter, Caribou was infamous for killing marines & Crocodile seems to hate marines a lot more than Luffy/WB during MF and came up the bounty idea. Crocodile was the 1st to be interested in Ancient Weapon & Caribou has info on them.
I think he's Blackbeard's rat. Especially when BB is coincidentally coming right as Caribou's there and out of sight.
It might also be why Shanks would've thought BB would go for wano (since Caribou heard the pluton thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back