• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma be honest Kidd couldn't do that to a different Yonko fleet, Shanks' boys have a skill issue.
For example:
Marco/Jozu would deflect it
Bartolomeo could block it with a barrier
King or Queen would counter it somehow
And Big Mom's crew... Idk what they'd do if Kidd shot a railgun at them, assuming BM is out of the question ofc.

For example:
Marco/Jozu would deflect it
Bartolomeo could block it with a barrier
King or Queen would counter it somehow
And Big Mom's crew... Idk what they'd do if Kidd shot a railgun at them, assuming BM is out of the question ofc.
That's the crew, not the fleet though?

With Big Mom she usually brings her closest, more powerful members of the crew.
Whitebeard's whole crew is basically a large fleet, with divisions and what not.
Etc.
Jozu, Marco and the others are crewmates with their own fleets.
That's the Shanks equivalent of Beckman, Roux, Gab, etc..

The fleet Kid obliterated was basically to Shanks what the grand fleet is for Luffy. People practically fodder to his actual crewmates.
I bet Bartolomeo could block it though.

tbav45gkd8pa1.png

This meme is goofy because:
Luffy needed 12 years of training and periless adventures just to awaken the OP part of his fruit, not to mention he needs a specific mindset for it.
Luffy didn't solo a Yonko he got knocked out like 4 times and needed to get stronger each time, dude even died and revived to win.
He also doesn't have 24/7 Haki usage.. Dude isn't even using Advanced Haki on Lucci or the Seraphim.
dude you are complaining to a person that is basically "only the results matter not the context" type of thing like every single wg user and some 4 channers are like this, it doesn't if the journey god luffy took to get there was as rough for a normal person because what matters to them is the end result which in their eye is BS.

dude you are complaining to a person that is basically "only the results matter not the context" type of thing like every single wg user and some 4 channers are like this, it doesn't if the journey god luffy took to get there was as rough for a normal person because what matters to them is the end result which in their eye is BS.
get-this-man-a-shield-get-this-man-a-true.gif

Also the guy who made it is a reddit addict 💀

I guess I'll say we're talking on the basis of statistics, but ashura bakei drew like kaido, which zoro described as the strongest attack, oden literally split his chest and I can say that the same durabilty as kaido then and now in 2 form because dragon and dragon scale human transformation have almost the same stamina and there is a clear damage difference and as for the king of hell thing, I guess an honorable zoro lover would have thought of that

and there is low difference between the kaido that oden defeated and the current kaido. Let me tell you why, I remember that it was said that kaido was defeated 7 or 9 times, but when he was really strong in kaido, he only had 3-4-5 opponents, one of them was oden.
If we look at the result, if eos zoro faced kaido, it would probably be

TCB translation out: https://****************.com/chapters/5679/one-piece-chapter-1079?&date=22-3-2023-19

Damn...if Kidd had landed the Damned Punk, he would have killed a lot of people in the fleet. Literally blasted in half and vaporized. Brutal...

TCB translation out: https://****************.com/chapters/5679/one-piece-chapter-1079?&date=22-3-2023-19

Damn...if Kidd had landed the Damned Punk, he would have killed a lot of people in the fleet. Literally blasted in half and vaporized. Brutal...
shanks looked at his history, decided he was a lost cause and decided to go full power, guess thats karma for all the people he killed. shanks even tried to give him mercy at first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back