• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would you rank the Yonkos based on what we know then? not the new ones just Kaido, BM, BB, and Shanks.
Kaido > Big Mom > Shanks > Blackbeard > Whitebeard (Old) > Luffy > Buggy

Though Blackbeard's position could change depending on what DF's he's acquired.

And bear in mind this is an extremely simplified listing since these characters have multiple forms and power-ups, as well as abiliites not expressed as simply as pure power.

Kid after taking a single Boeuf Burst-

b594f27a39d8d557f5c8b3aecce64bce5a1d611d_00.jpg
I expected a better ending for kid
i felt sorry for him

Kaido > Big Mom > Shanks > Blackbeard > Whitebeard (Old) > Luffy > Buggy

Though Blackbeard's position could change depending on what DF's he's acquired.

And bear in mind this is an extremely simplified listing since these characters have multiple forms and power-ups, as well as abiliites not expressed as simply as pure power.
I pretty much agree with this except for swapping BM and Shanks. and Luffy over Oldbeard. curious as to why you have Oldbeard over Luffy. is it the potential of a Gura Gura awakening?

It's a valid feat in the sense of "Shanks defeated Captain Kid with an overwhelmingly strong attack".

It's not a valid feat in the sense of "Shanks is effortlessly stronger than Big Mom or Kaido at their peak."
yes that's true but still the kid with 3,000,000,000 bounty literally one shot at e and it was pretty amazing
I'm undecided if kaido could shoot one shot, but his kaido's durability was a very good advantage

I think for me at the moment it's Kaido=Shanks≥Big Mom>>BB

Kaido and Shanks have an edge IMO since they are both actively fighting. Kaido seeks strong people and Shanks seems to be very active in going around and fighting people on behalf of his close relationships/territory or to mediate.

Big Mom is a step below them IMO since she seems more interested in gathering military might to overcome the other Yonko rather than getting stronger and seems to fight less as she is mostly surrounded by her family and can easily subjugate most people with fear, it also feels like she is easier to get in compromising situations than Kaido and Shanks(so far) like Jinbei and Robin sending her off the island or the supernova almost drowning her, etc.

And BB just seems a step below all of them so far, no crazy Haki feats or anything really. I also feel like whenever BB makes a huge advancement we usually get to see it since he kinda parallels Luffy, so his next big jump whether it's a new DF or something else Oda will probably show us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back