• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Gaban fought Oden in the Anime, Rayleigh fought Marco, and Vista fought Sunbell ( goofy fishman dude with a trident ).
I wish that Rayleigh vs Marco scene was canon so bad.

But since IIRC the filler is canon to the movies, Bullet scales to the Prime Rayleigh who blocked Marco with a finger

I wish that Rayleigh vs Marco scene was canon so bad.

But since IIRC the filler is canon to the movies, Bullet scales to the Prime Rayleigh who blocked Marco with a finger
Bullet was only said to be above Prime Ray by Buggy, dunno if that's a very reliable way of scaling.
I just wonder what the hell happened to that fishman crewmate from Roger's crew, he seemed pretty cool and tough.

Also... What happened to big mom > kaido? Didn't you guys literally vote she would win?

Where did that come from?

yee man... I actually can't deal humans

There was a theory that blackbeard had 2 or 3 selves.
and that's why when he fought with blackbeard shanks were injured and left a fear in shanks likewise i think she told the celestial dragons not luffy but blackbeard she also told that in whitebeard but she couldn't find a solution

tbav45gkd8pa1.png

This meme is goofy because:
Luffy needed 12 years of training and periless adventures just to awaken the OP part of his fruit, not to mention he needs a specific mindset for it.
Luffy didn't solo a Yonko he got knocked out like 4 times and needed to get stronger each time, dude even died and revived to win.
He also doesn't have 24/7 Haki usage.. Dude isn't even using Advanced Haki on Lucci or the Seraphim.

only possible comparison is that shanks and him were rivals, which is impressive, especially so after these spoilers
"were"
Between rivaling a 1.4Billion beri shanks and 4Billion beri Shanks is a big gap for BOTH. Who knows what both attained since then

tbav45gkd8pa1.png

This meme is goofy because:
Luffy needed 12 years of training and periless adventures just to awaken the OP part of his fruit, not to mention he needs a specific mindset for it.
Luffy didn't solo a Yonko he got knocked out like 4 times and needed to get stronger each time, dude even died and revived to win.
He also doesn't have 24/7 Haki usage.. Dude isn't even using Advanced Haki on Lucci or the Seraphim.
You're debating a meme...

🗿

I think not. It was just "Bc Zoro unleashed Enma and Advanced Conquerors he surpassed Oden"
Ahem, to quote Emin:

Stats wise:
In terms of AP in base Oden is physically superior to Zoro while Oden with buso is equal to Zoro when unleashing enma due to the whole mechanics of the sword draining, but Oden doesn't suffer from the stamina tax that Zoro does and can wield it as light as a feather. Zoro probably would be stronger though as he has Hao infusion which he can stack to get En-Ō Santōryū.

In terms of speed Zoro's superior: In base he intercepted Big Mom and Base Kaidou who are equal to Oden and on top of that he has higher reactions which tracked an amped King who moved FTE to him. Zoro would also blitz with his lai attacks.

They're relative in durability.

Zoro's got superior range but I don't think it will be relevant here.

Both have good Skill and Stamina/Endurance feats. Personally I'd say Zoro is more skilled while Oden has the better stamina and endurance feats.

Abilities:
In terms of Haki Zoro's superior having Advanced Buso and Hao and Intermediate Kenbun and while Oden's profile lists him having intermediate Kenbun this doesn't seem to be true as he lacks any feats of kenbun usage.

In terms of Powers and Abilities Zoro again would be superior as he possesses nearly every ability Oden does and more, in terms of what will be relevant to the actual fight this is what Zoro has over Oden; Zoro possesses two types of Analytical prediction and Information Analysis, Danmaku with Tatsumaki, better combat applicable Extrasensory Perception, various versions of acrobatics, Body Control & Stat Amps, Damage Boost with Goken, Technique Mimicry, Pseudo-Flight and Acceleration Development/Reactive Power level which allowed him to go from getting overpowered by King to matching him as an equal in an extremely short time frame.

My Conclusion:
I'm going to vote Zoro, overall he's superior to Oden in more categories than not. It's true when it comes to AP he's not going to hold an advantage unless he expends his stamina causing his ability to fight as long to be cut short. However, he can make up for this with his superior skill, higher reactions, greater kenbunshoku usage and his two versions of analytical prediction allowing him to make up the difference in AP. On top of that we've seen how well his accelerated development lets him grow when he's fighting opponent's stronger than him (Yonko & King) and he could potentially make up the difference in AP during this fight with just regular Buso (A possibility), he could also copy Oden's techniques and incorporate them into his Santoryu similar to what he did with Kitsunebi-ryu. Also when he uses Shi Shishi Sonson not only will it blitz Oden the damage boost granted by Goken would deal significant damage, the same would also happen if Zoro catches Oden in his Tatsumaki.

Ahem, to quote Emin:

Stats wise:
In terms of AP in base Oden is physically superior to Zoro while Oden with buso is equal to Zoro when unleashing enma due to the whole mechanics of the sword draining, but Oden doesn't suffer from the stamina tax that Zoro does and can wield it as light as a feather. Zoro probably would be stronger though as he has Hao infusion which he can stack to get En-Ō Santōryū.

In terms of speed Zoro's superior: In base he intercepted Big Mom and Base Kaidou who are equal to Oden and on top of that he has higher reactions which tracked an amped King who moved FTE to him. Zoro would also blitz with his lai attacks.

They're relative in durability.

Zoro's got superior range but I don't think it will be relevant here.

Both have good Skill and Stamina/Endurance feats. Personally I'd say Zoro is more skilled while Oden has the better stamina and endurance feats.

Abilities:
In terms of Haki Zoro's superior having Advanced Buso and Hao and Intermediate Kenbun and while Oden's profile lists him having intermediate Kenbun this doesn't seem to be true as he lacks any feats of kenbun usage.

In terms of Powers and Abilities Zoro again would be superior as he possesses nearly every ability Oden does and more, in terms of what will be relevant to the actual fight this is what Zoro has over Oden; Zoro possesses two types of Analytical prediction and Information Analysis, Danmaku with Tatsumaki, better combat applicable Extrasensory Perception, various versions of acrobatics, Body Control & Stat Amps, Damage Boost with Goken, Technique Mimicry, Pseudo-Flight and Acceleration Development/Reactive Power level which allowed him to go from getting overpowered by King to matching him as an equal in an extremely short time frame.

My Conclusion:
I'm going to vote Zoro, overall he's superior to Oden in more categories than not. It's true when it comes to AP he's not going to hold an advantage unless he expends his stamina causing his ability to fight as long to be cut short. However, he can make up for this with his superior skill, higher reactions, greater kenbunshoku usage and his two versions of analytical prediction allowing him to make up the difference in AP. On top of that we've seen how well his accelerated development lets him grow when he's fighting opponent's stronger than him (Yonko & King) and he could potentially make up the difference in AP during this fight with just regular Buso (A possibility), he could also copy Oden's techniques and incorporate them into his Santoryu similar to what he did with Kitsunebi-ryu. Also when he uses Shi Shishi Sonson not only will it blitz Oden the damage boost granted by Goken would deal significant damage, the same would also happen if Zoro catches Oden in his Tatsumaki.
We don't care bro

Jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back