• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3242.jpg

But yall love Katakuri and Doflamingo
Oh my ******* gosh just say you don't like Kid
Uh, no.
We don't love Katakuri and Doflamingo because they're villains who have killed people and what not.. It's because they fill their role of being menacing antagonists who oppose Luffy.
Doflamingo is also funny and cool, somewhat.
Kidd is just an angry tsundere Luffy to a degree, but worse because he actively murders people for no reason.
He deserved this loss, it humbles him.

Uh, no.
We don't love Katakuri and Doflamingo because they're villains who have killed people and what not.. It's because they fill their role of being menacing antagonists who oppose Luffy.
Doflamingo is also funny and cool, somewhat.
Kidd is just an angry tsundere Luffy to a degree, but worse because he actively murders people for no reason.
He deserved this loss, it humbles him.
Who said yall love Katakuri and Doflamingo because they're villains who have killed people and whatnot

I said yall love Katakuri and Doflamingo even though they're villains who have killed people and whatnot

But yall like Blackbeard though
Because he's an irredeemable scumbag and is really ******* good at being a villain and is an actual threat each time he shows up.
He's a mix of cowardly and bold, a true opportunist.
He isn't like Kidd who's, like I said before, just angry Luffy as well as a literal murderer.
And don't use Law, Shanks, etc. in another goofy whataboutism that will likely be your next comment.

Because he's an irredeemable scumbag and is really ******* good at being a villain and is an actual threat each time he shows up.
"Actual threat" with 1 W and like 3 Ls
He's a mix of cowardly and bold, a true opportunist.
-_- "he's a proud bitch"
He isn't like Kidd who's, like I said before, just angry Luffy as well as a literal murderer.
"Just angry Luffy"
And don't use Law, Shanks, etc. in another goofy whataboutism that will likely be your next comment.
Yall just suck

I'm kinda curious If Luffy could've done Kid as dirty as Shanks did tbh.

I doubt he's massively weaker than Shanks atp, and he also has future sight. 🤔
He doesn't try as hard as Shanks but given the circumstances and how Shanks got angry I can see Luffy doing the same with a sort of long range huge Advanced Haki kick.

as funny as it is we really shouldn't be slandering Kidd like all of his Wano feats didn't happen. This chapter showed us three things IMO

1). If Kaido and Big Mom were half as serious/efficient as Shanks seems to be all the time the Roof Top fight would have ended very differently.
2). FS isn't an extremely rare phenomenon and Katakuri is a bum.
3). Shanks is built different.

as funny as it is we really shouldn't be slandering Kidd like all of his Wano feats didn't happen. This chapter showed us three things IMO

1). If Kaido and Big Mom were half as serious/efficient as Shanks seems to be all the time the Roof Top fight would have ended very differently.
2). FS isn't an extremely rare phenomenon and Katakuri is a bum.
3). Shanks is built different.
Kidd was just too cocky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back