• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
7ffd8a.jpg

of course...because kid aint like oden? oden even back then was borned with a weirdly strong body.
then we can say that the new generation other than luffy could not reach the level of shiki, wb, oden, kaido, bigmom, rayleigh, gaban, xebec, roger in the old generation, the new generation could not even enter the top 10. 🥺

then we can say that the new generation other than luffy could not reach the level of shiki, wb, oden, kaido, bigmom, rayleigh, gaban, xebec, roger in the old generation, the new generation could not even enter the top 10. 🥺
have you read wano?

My brother in christ, Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji and Yamato can fight with Yonkos when they're not even 30
no it's a current comparison just for example i didn't count shanks room was an older generation but a child the same goes for mihawk who is a bit older than shanks she hasn't been that famous yet

Still bothers me that Zoro has a victory over Oden in vsbw...
What? He really only beat one of Zoro's Kaido stars.
on the other hand, oden himself was beating the star boss last period and this did a damage that many people couldn't deal to kaido in 70% of wano in one move and also matched prime wb for a while. VW respected wb power, that's partly true even for Roger. The fact that the kaido was a little weaker at that time did not change the result, a second move from the same attack could also finish the kaido. is at least at least equal in strength to the current kaido. Due to this trauma, oden has remained a nightmare in his mind from his past to the present.

What? He really only beat one of Zoro's Kaido stars.
on the other hand, oden himself was beating the star boss last period and this did a damage that many people couldn't deal to kaido in 70% of wano in one move and also matched prime wb for a while. VW respected wb power, that's partly true even for Roger. The fact that the kaido was a little weaker at that time did not change the result, a second move from the same attack could also finish the kaido. is at least at least equal in strength to the current kaido. Due to this trauma, oden has remained a nightmare in his mind from his past to the present.
Exactly. I think im gonna remake that match ngl

At this point I give up on Mihawk scaling bruh 💀
I'll just assume he's always above Zoro UNTIL they fight. Comparing him to god tiers with better feats hurts my head
only possible comparison is that shanks and him were rivals, which is impressive, especially so after these spoilers

but I'm quite right about that, we know that while roger and garp were fighting against xebece, we know that wb, kaido, shiki and big mom were in their crew, and they might be going to both this event and Rayleigh.

Didn't Gaban fight Oden, or was that anime only?

Either way, Rayleigh wanted Gaban to help him fight Oden, which says something about Gaban's power.
Yeah Gaban fought Oden in the Anime, Rayleigh fought Marco, and Vista fought Sunbell ( goofy fishman dude with a trident ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back