• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1010: "Haoshoku" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* sweet! Im surprised Kaido took Ashura so well ngl tho Luffy goin in, ill been interested to see what happens next chapter and how damaged Kaido is and such.

I feel like if we were to give Kaido an hp bar, he was likely above the 90% threshold before, but after Zoro's Ashura and Luffy's Zenkai (kek) he's possibly in the sub 80% threshold now, maybe even sub 70% threshold at most.

Let's not forget that Luffy is also using durability negation against Kaido here which alters things.

True but Kaido has been taking Dura Neg pretty well so far, he even took it to the thorat from Law this chapter.

Obviously Kaido will get up and this fight is far from over so depending on how he gets up his endurance could be insane.

Let's not forget that Luffy is also using durability negation against Kaido here which alters things.
I completely forgot about that

Well, only Luffy's G4th scales in AP.

Should I give Luffy 2 keys? Early raid and late raid?

His Zenkai's are wild, it reminds me of TOP Goku

I'm pretty sure base Luffy's best feat is partially taking a thunder bagua, but that still hurt him quite a bit. I think base Luffy might just be a little stronger than he was at the beginning of Wano.

I'm pretty sure base Luffy's best feat is partially taking a thunder bagua, but that still hurt him quite a bit. I think base Luffy might just be a little stronger than he was at the beginning of Wano.
That's Kaido fight though.

I'm splitting the keys up. His best durability feat Pre Kaido is taking an attack from Ulti.
He did redirect an attack from an amnesia’d Big Mom.
Would scale to his Emission Haki Dura, thank you

Since now we're gonna make w/ and w/out Haki tiers for the cast, that would mean that we would have to look over the striking strength feats PS to divide those with Haki and those without Haki (which should be simple).

Also, Luffy's might be a bit of a mix since using Haki alongside Gear 2nd is stronger than Base with Haki, so we would probably have to divide the striking strengths for Luffy's haki depending on which gears he uses if the feats are drastic enough. Durability would probably stay the same though.

I don't think Luffy was using Goken until this point. Which begs the question: if he was training and using it before, why did it take him til now to figure it out properly?

But in any case, it's probably safe to say Luffy would look like: "At least High 7-A, Poss 6-B" for his feats without Haki. Kaido even bothered to dodge a non-haki imbued Red Hawk. Luffy has also withstood the Ragnarak without visible use of Buso.

Overall he'd probably look like "At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-B, higher with Haki, Likely 6-B with Gear 4th and Goken" with current stats (Reason I include "Goken" for tiering is that we know there isn't JUST a dura negating feature).

In b4 people want to scale Ulti for pushing Luffy back, which tbh doesn't make sense due to Luffy holding back anyways (and Tobi Roppo might be revised... especially if Who's Who is actually a threat to Jinbe).

But in any case, it's probably safe to say Luffy would look like: "At least High 7-A, Poss 6-B" for his feats without Haki. Kaido even bothered to dodge a non-haki imbued Red Hawk. Luffy has also withstood the Ragnarak without visible use of Buso.

We don't see Luffy's fist at the moment of him trying to punch, so we can't say he definitely wasn't using Haki. But Red Hawk negates durability to an extent anyway.

And I personally wouldn't say Luffy "withstood" the Ragnarok. He was knocked out temporarily by it.

I'm working on the Tobiroppo now. Here's my train of thought. They'll all be comparable to each other for their specific forms until stated otherwise.

For the current tiers if I split Luffy to 2 separate keys.

Base - Mountain Level (Superior to Hawkins. Ulti can overpower a headbutt from Luffy, Black Maria can harm no Buso Sanji)

Full Zoan - Mountain Level+ (Take hits from Gear Third Luffy and Raid Suit Sanji)

Hybrid - At least Mountain Level+ (Stronger than before)

Last edited:
They'll all be comparable to each other for their specific forms until stated otherwise.

I really thought we were moving away from this "Scale characters based on their rank paradigm".

Isn’t Kaidos crew different since they specifically said it’s based on a meritocracy.
Just because several characters share the same rank in a meritocracy doesn't necessarily mean they're comparable. If you had a statement along the lines of "X is the weakest member of the Y group" then you'd have something more solid.

To be fair, Ulti and Page One are treated as the kids of the team, but that's not automatically a proof of strength of course.

But all the Tobiroppo have feats of scaling to 7-A.

Regardless, they're all superior to Hawkins which puts them above 7-A.

Is Kaido's dragon form superior to his base?

I want to format the Zoan user profiles like this.
A-1, A-2 in Full Zoan Form, A-3 in Hybrid.

Is Kaido's dragon form superior to his base?
that's a good question.

Pretty sure at least durability would be superior since dragon scales > regular skin in almost every piece of fiction. Ap wise I'm not so sure
we haven't seen the best of feats from dragon form Kaido

His arm swipes in his Dragon form seem to be weaker than his kanabo strikes since one of the scabbards was able to take a swipe from his dragon hand but then they get recked when he turns back into his human form. If we take the anime into account (wouldn't be used on the profile as evidence, but would could be used to hint at the true nature of things sometimes), Luffy with Gear 3rd and Haki was able to able to block a drunk dragon kaido's swipe.

His arm swipes in his Dragon form seem to be weaker than his kanabo strikes since one of the scabbards was able to take a swipe from his dragon hand but then they get recked when he turns back into his human form. If we take the anime into account (wouldn't be used on the profile as evidence, but would could be used to hint at the true nature of things sometimes), Luffy with Gear 3rd and Haki was able to able to block a drunk dragon kaido's swipe.
pretty certain he was hitting them with Haki in human form, no Haki in Dragon form unless i am mis-remembering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back