• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: 1052-1054 Ryokugyu Additions (Read 1054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
He'll get his profile when he does, but as a character with established feats and showings he deserves to get some of them checked out before we make the profile

Read 1052, 1053 and 1054.

I'll be copying and pasting certain abilities and justifications from an existing sandbox by someone I won't disclose unless they want to. You guys clearly can't handle having a sandbox link, and I know that you guys can find a sandbox without even getting the link.

He's a logia, so he gets the basics.​

Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1. While in Logia form), Regeneration (High-Mid, only in his logia form), Body Control (Capable of manipulating the size and shape of his logia-form)

As he's a Forest Man with the Forest Forest fruit, he gains these abilities.​

Plant Manipulation (Controls trees, plants, flowers, and any plant involved with the forest. States that his power is Nature Incarnate.
Resistance to Plant Manipulation (All Logias are resistant to their respective elements)
Flight (Can create a flower propellor on his back that allows him to fly through the air)

Absorbs the liquids from King and Queen + many others​

Absorption (Can absorb liquid from bodies and water barrels)

With his large growth mechanic he gets these​

Size Manipulation and Large Size (Type 1) with Flexing Forest Muscle (name will be changed with viz)e

He has a black blade, can put hardening on his elements, and can sense Yamato's Haki​

Haki (Intermediate Kenbunshoku, Intermediate Busoshoku)

7BI0RRg.png

Not sure if I agree with the level of Regeneration, that seems kinda random. I'd suggest finding the amount of damage Plants / trees can recover from as opposed to scaling him to a random Logia.
Also, I agree with LordGin. We should just put Regeneration on him without assuming a specific level until he gets some feats.
We already do that.

Logias don't lose their regen from being cut into small pieces. All this is is scaling him to the average logia size, then incorporating his DF
Err... technically speaking, is he really Inorganic?
Fern situation huh

Idk atp
Shouldnt he also get transformation?
yeah

We don't scale Logia regeneration to one another, we scale them to what their respective elements are capable of recovering from. In this case I'm not sure what Forest Regeneration is capable of. Tree's and plants can't regenerate from pulverization, I can tell you that much.

Maybe a "varies depending on how much nutrients he absorbs." since that's what plant regeneration is based upon.

We don't scale Logia regeneration to one another, we scale them to what their respective elements are capable of recovering from. In this case I'm not sure what Forest Regeneration is capable of. Tree's and plants can't regenerate from pulverization, I can tell you that much.

Maybe a "varies depending on how much nutrients he absorbs." since that's what plant regeneration is based upon.
Ice statues can't regenerate from being turned into the size of fingernails, but here we are.

The size extends to all logias, that's not an issue. The element's the issue, and being turned into wood shards shouldn't be an issue

Btw what should his weaknesses be listed as? I think it's
Fire (obviously)
Freezing
Explosions
Cutting

Also he can hold Dragon Momo with ease, and his transformed state is far bigger than Yamato and like the size of dragon momo.

No really what's the lifting strength for the Dragon Momo stuff? Momo in dragon form is like as long as Kaidou in Dragon form, so Aramaki should get what ever Luffy got for man handling Kaidou in gear fifth.

Ice statues can't regenerate from being turned into the size of fingernails, but here we are
outside factors such as water and moisture actually do but yeah point taken.
The size extends to all logias, that's not an issue. The element's the issue, and being turned into wood shards shouldn't be an issue.
Which is what I'm saying here. The element itself is what's important, and you didn't really provide any type of citation or scans for the Regeneration in the OP.

How exactly will this work? Resisting fire and ice thanks to physiology is fine, but plants? Plant Manipulation is you physically attacking someone using things like wood and leaves, you resist this is basically limited invulberability
He can't resist fire and ice. In fact it's his direct counter like fire counters ice. Also it was quite literally stated that df users are resistant to their powers, why do you think Ace couldn't just burn Akainu to a crisp? Or Kaidou didn't get burnt by red roc?

He can't resist fire and ice. In fact it's his direct counter like fire counters ice. Also it was quite literally stated that df users are resistant to their powers, why do you think Ace couldn't just burn Akainu to a crisp?
I didn't say it can resist ice and fire

I am asking how this resistance against plants works

Does this resistance, for example, mean that a being made of wood will not hurt Ryo?

How exactly will this work? Resisting fire and ice thanks to physiology is fine, but plants? Plant Manipulation is you physically attacking someone using things like wood and leaves, you resist this is basically limited invulberability
I didn't say it can resist ice and fire

I am asking how this resistance against plants works

Does this resistance, for example, mean that a being made of wood will not hurt Ryo?
idk man

Basically verse rules. Akainu can survive his own element spawned on him, etc, Kuzan can remain normal despite having extremely cold ice as a limb, so on and so forth.

Although to be frank Logia's are probably deserving of their own Physiology page.
When I finish the devil fruit page, that's irrelevant

Basically verse rules. Akainu can survive his own element spawned on him, etc, Kuzan can remain normal despite having extremely cold ice as a limb, so on and so forth.

Although to be frank Logia's are probably deserving of their own Physiology page.
I'm not so sure that I'd call those feats proof that Rokugyu is inherently resistant to being slapped with a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back